[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ethlenn said: Oh man, but the plot sounds boring. As I wrote elsewhere, crossbreed between "The Princess' Man" and "Bad Guy" with some "Temptation of Angel" genes. What can we do though? We'll watch it for KiNG.
I agree to your sentiment.

Kim Nam Gil's last project before the military was 'Bad Guy' which focused around revenge, but now he will reprise the vengeful role again in 'Shark'.

Guest jjsweeter0211

:x

Lee Soo-hyeok in KBS "Shark"

Source | 2013/04/16 | 

photo301384.jpg

Actor Lee Soo-hyeok has been cast for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Shark".

According to Sidus HQ, Lee Soo-hyeok takes on the role of a prosecuting investigation officer named Kim Soo-hyeon.

Kim Soo-hyeon helps out Hae-woo (Son Ye-jin) to solve a case and is respected by many around him for his good looks and responsibility.

"Shark" is collaborated by producer Park Chan-hong and writer Kim Ji-woo. A man points a knife at the woman he loves for revenge and a woman suffers from the memories of her first love.

"Shark" will be broadcasted after "The Queen of Office" in May.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Photos of Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin performing in the new series Shark are released

April 29, 2013 9:00 pm Korea.com

2013042908280436554_1.jpg

Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin play the leads in a new drama on KBS 2TV, titled Shark (written by Kim Ji Woo and directed by Park Chan Hong). Promotional stills of the two actors were released by the production company, Annextelecom, on the morning of April 29.

Shark is the story of Han I Soo (played by Kim Nam Gil), who even threatens his own lover to avenge his family, and of Cho Hae Woo (played by Son Ye Jin), who wavers over her potentially deadly love relationship.

The photographs were taken on April 24 and 25 during the first shooting in Sangam and Gangnam, Seoul.

In the photos, the emotional look of Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin suggests that the two are in a sad romantic relationship because of destiny.

Shark will begin airing on May 27 after The Queen of the Office ends.

Yeah Nam Gilaaaaa Get rid of that mustache. Chaebal.  Please-usUri wedding is near. You have to shave it for the wedding.Or else My answer will be "I Don't"  LOL Lmao

Son Ye Jin is so pretty. This woman never ages. T45103 This pairing is daebak 246361c5232cd9de2c46c327be0c5164c5a956de

Guest cherakie

seriously i cant wait for this...!! after Queen Seonduk and Bad Guy, KNG is back..! im soo anticipating for this project because of him.. no matter wht type of drama :)
now, i hope Won Bin and Kang Dong Won will make comeback into drama. ;) 

Guest smse89

yeah i don't mind the moustache, its his trademark..even though he is naturally a handsome person ( in a manly sense, and its very rare given the popular flower boy image those celebrities have now). ALL I WANNA SAY IS I CANT WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA!

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130506][shark 상어] Teaser #1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzn4wg_20130506-shark-ii-teaser-1_shortfilms

Archived