[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I just recently read this article and I believed you posted it before: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10082/20130801/shark-ended-son-ye-jin-kim-nam-gil-chemistry.htm .... am I being weird or am I still living in illusions since I haven't watched half of episode 19 and 20 lol thinking that Yi Soo will die when I see him die again? And I dreaded hearing that YS actually killed Jang....so I wonder when I will ever have the courage to watch the rest of the two episodes. For now I disagree that HW is sad like the article/review above said, but it has some good news for Shark fans waiting for Pirates. I wonder how soon will the movie come out to the theater.

OFFTOPIC:
(I meant to put this in spoiler tag, but spoiler tag is not working right now. Pardon me and I hope it's okay with you that I leave this message for those following KNG's drama and had to always deal with sad ending.)

But the article gives us some hope that the two will end up together at the end of Pirates. Let's hope KNG's character wouldn't have the same fate as Yi Soo. Don't know how to say it and it might be a bit offtopic s, but I hope it's okay with you to share this with those who followed KNG's dramas. I felt like YS's fate was painful, but at least he had a sister who loved him and Hae Woo at the end of "Shark"...and it seemed like a lot of people were so loving for YS's character compared with the other two revenge dramas he was in. He was never abandoned in this drama compared with the other two dramas so that's awesome and that's nice.

Just in case anyone's new in this thread, the majority of us in this thread had moved from this thread to Pirates' thread which is located HERE. Once you get to the thread, you can have the option of bookmarking the thread if you want to see upcoming news in regards to the movie. You can click on the star button on the right of the title of the thread. Once you click on the star, it will make the star yellow and that's when you know you have bookmarked the thread. So when someone replies to the thread, there will be notifications for you. This is helpful if you would like to keep yourself updated with current news for the new movie. I posted the exact same information about over a month ago. Hope I didn't bother anyone for reposting this information. This will be my last advertisement for the Pirates' thread here. :D Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you in Pirates' thread, everyone. ^^

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hstar16

Hi guys! Shark ended but Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil's chemistry haven't ended yet, i believe that all of you who care about this couple knew that news ;)),So please support Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin (GilJIn couple) by click this link:https://www.facebook.com/GilJincouple and like our fanpage , tks a lots :x :x :x :-* :-*

how YS died was just so random...too fast and sudden..quite disappointed with the ending...there were still things unsolved at the end...like did the police who killed YS get arrested? what happened to Yoshimura Junichiro and Secretary Jang? what did YS and HW want to say to each other at the park? and i think that at the end it just shows how powerful the chairman is because even in jail he can make YS die. it seemed like in a way, the Chairman "beat" YS. what I did like about the ending was the clock stopping part.

Woah Kim Namgil and Son Yejin chemistry haven't ended yet?? HUAAAAAAA THEY REALLY MATCH EACH OTHER lol
I am really anticipated about their movie "pirates"

Wow I can't wait for their movie Pirates! :D :D :D More romance plzz.

One thing about Shark is that I thought they would stay away from "sickness"...Well I guess they did give us hint that YH will be sick because in the early episodes, she keeps on having nose bleed...and YS told her to go to the hospital but she didn't.. :( wah.

ohh baby.... please don't cry....
your brother infront of you, right now!!!!!

best regart,
werdo

NEWMARIO said:

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 12 Review: Nam Bo Ra Cries in Front of Kim Nam GilJul 2, 2013

viadramaKim Nam Gil, Nam Bo Ra, Shark0 Comments and 0 Reactions12 views

In Shark, episode 12, Han Yi Hyun(played by Nam Bo Ra) cried in front of Kim Joon(played by Kim Nam Gil).

Joon suggested Yi Hyun to have lunch together, but Yi Hyun rejected. Then she felt bad, came back and said, “Okay.”

Joon took her to a fancy restaurant. Yi Hyun said to him, “This place is well-know for spaghetti. But I don’t eat spaghetti.” Joon thought of the reason why, and noticed that the day she had spaghetti for a meal was the day he had an accident and disappeared. Joon felt bad and ordered spaghetti for her. He said, “Try it.”

Yi Hyun cried and said, “No. I don’t want to. I hate it.” She continued, “My brother would have suffered, but all I did was eating spaghetti without even knowing. While he was dying, I ate spaghetti. I’m gonna go.”

cr:koreandrama.com

Guest hstar16

Shark releases full ost:[align=center]1q002.jpg[/align]
1 Shark’s Tale V.A 2. Between Heaven and hell (BoA) 3 Sad Story4 Alone In The Dark V.A 5 Countless Days) 6 Lost V.A 7. Poison Love)  8 Assassin 9 Lonely Waltz
link: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80367776,
Baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

New interview with Lee Soo Hyuk~He discussed about his role in " Shark"
15556138.jpg
556138-0.jpg
556138-1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130815n03927

Omg the interview ^ !!! ahh he mention Son Ye Jin a lot. That is so cute!! AHH -fangirl- Super cute :D I MISS SHARK!!

Anyways, I usually prefer men who shave their beard but it is an exception for Kim Nam Gil! He looks great with his mustache B-)

Guest rintintintin

Whoa! Thanks for this interview and I've watch it already... Did he really say that??? Weeeee! now he's out of the shell when he say that... *Fangirl screams* I love that fact that any guy shared their feelings there.... That's why i love KNG hihihi! Same with you @paradicez, I already miss Shark now ahihihi! :P

Archived