[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tasia She didn't get kicked out she ran away. She was try to ruin SY engagement and get AJH for herself, so she told SY about the things she had did and that AJH knew about them so she shouldn't marry him. Problem was everyone at BCK was in the room behind a curtain waiting to surprise SY so they heard everything the skank said about the things she had done. She got embarrassed (that's it), and the dim-witted toilet paper actually defended her once again. KJH was mad for about a min. Everyone had pretty much forgiven her after 2 days, but she ran away. She sent a couple of postcards to dimwit said sorry in 1. And dim-wit is running around all worried about poor misunderstood YR. I don't know...I think I hate SY more than YR!

Guest frappiocoffee

After this drama end, the writer and PD-nim should go to psychiatrist to fix their brain.Writer-nim if you want to continue your career please take writing class first. You must learn from another KDrama writer.No more Lee Hae In please. I hope this is my first and last time watch her acting.Terrible. She already hurt my eyes and my heart a lot.
Yoo Gun & Park Se Young, you must be more selective to choose the next project.I hope both of you get a muuuuuch better project after all of this useless work.

kdramafan469 said: @Tasia She didn't get kicked she ran away. She was try to ruining SY engagement and get AJH for herself, so she told about the things she had did and that AJH knew about them so she shouldn't marry him. Problem was everyone at BCK was in the room behind a curtain waiting to surprise SY so they heard everything the skank said about the things she had done. She got embarrassed (that's it), and the dim-witted toilet paper actually defended her once again. KJH was mad for about a min. Everyone had pretty much forgiven her after 2 days, but she ran away. She sent a couple of postcards to dimwit said sorry in 1. And dim-wit is running around all worried about poor misunderstood YR. I don't know...I think I hate SY more than YR!

Guest fifthtry

@kdramafan469, totally understand the feeling "I think I hate SY more than YR!"  When I realised I felt that way, I just stopped watching the show.  It also doesn't help that when you go to the website and the reviews of the drama, instead of naming the characters, they mention the real names of the actors.  Everything about this drama sucks. 

Ok everybody 2 days and counting. can't wait to this crappy drama is over no way in hell would anybody put up with snot queen crap. hey Mr. writer don't ever write another drama again if this all you can come up with.? how many people think Sy wedding will happen tomm and snot queen will do something as to crash it or try and hurt her.  

The heroine is worse than the vamp . She does not have steadfast feelings for anyone.She was supposedly in love with JS and then promply fell in love with her so called brother which I think Is odious.She just keeps flipping from biological family to the family she was raised at at her own whims and fancies.Such a brainless heroine. Atleast the vamp is just purely negative.

Even though I forwarded through 29 of 36min I still ended up wanting to throw my computer out the frickin window!  SAINT YR garnered approval and redemption from ATJ, then her loverboy dumb as stack of bricks tried to beg her to come back home, she was BSC rude to him but JS really loves that SKANk....I think he may even have told her they could get married? MS and SK may be pregnant. ATJ was able to get surgery which was supposed to cure him, but something went wrong, and SAINT YR swoops in at the end to COMFORT SY!!!!!!!!
TIME TO GO VOMIT!

Thanks for giving me this updates. I love this drama and glad that SY and AJH are still together. I know people think it worst drama, but to me I love it. this is my opinion. The worst drama to me is tv novel eunhee. That why I stop watching.

maybe she will beg Ms Saint to let her have her man and her dumb richard simmons stupid enough to say ok. 
get it over with already. today should have been the last day should have shown the 3 last episode all at once giving the watcher something to cheer about finish yea.

Guest noraradzi

@kdramafan469, thanks for updating, i think i will skip tonite's episode, i might need my bp pill to lower my blood pressure, what happen to jang mihwa, she is dead i presume, this drama is really the worst, and i thot tv novel love my love was bad but this is even worse, not consistent except for evil yerin, she is the only evil who truly stays evil till the end, all the synopsis abt JS and SY fell in love was just a marketing plan for us to watch this show, damn you writer....

I've told you all"

That writer was going 2 let that Obnoxious Wench REDEEM herself without an APOLOGY to anyone, It really is a sick joke 2 me after all what that SHE DEVIL has done.. especially 2 SY.. they've all to quick 2 say or do anything for that Mouse looking YR, I despise that girl in all kinds of shape and forms..  and out of all people Straw Legs is their to comfort SY... My, My, My" That girl is playing a SAINT now.. Where's my SHOTGUN when I need it" As long as I continue watching Korea Dramas, I'll never watch this writer Dramas again.. I wouldn't care if someone tells me it's a good one at that.. No can't do" because it'll bring back Memories about this drama and how it made me lose my mind by watching it  ~X(

You Know"

My mind is still Lingering and also Wondering about the SYNOPSIS,

Saying JS and SY Fall In Love, I didn't see it at all.. and if it was,

JS was the one in love not SY, she liked JS, but her actions showed

me that she didn't love him.. and I really wanted them 2 end up

together, While YR's drowning in the OCEAN somewhere, DAMN"

My wish can never come true ;))

Guest Doody014

Sweet Springs Episode 133 Review: Yoo Gun Asks Lee Hae In to Get Back Together

In Sweet Springs, episode 133, Han Jae Sung(played by Yoo Gun) asked Lee Ye Rin(played by Lee Hae In) to get back together.

Jae Sung finally found Ye Rin, and the two finally met. They went to a coffee shop to have a talk. As Jae Sung asked how she was doing, Ye Rin replied, “As you may see, I’m doing well.” Jae Sung said, “Your mother and Min Gook(played by Lee Jung Ho) are waiting for you. Please come back.” However, Ye Rin coldly answered, “That’s not were I belong. How can I go back? I can’t even forgive myself, how can others understand me?”

As Ye Rin was about to leave, Jae Sung held her arm and said, “Let’s get back together.” Ye Rin replied, “I don’t want to.”

Sweet Springs Episode 133 Review: Lee Hae In Comforts Park Se Young

In Sweet Springs, episode 133, Lee Ye Rin(played by Lee Hae In) comforted Choi Se Young(played by Park Se Young).

An Tae Joon(played by Dok Go Young Jae) went in for a surgery, but soon had to come out because it was already too late for him to have surgery. Se Young dropped down and cried. Ye Rin approached and silently held her hand to comfort her.

Wow, YR has turned into an angel now after being a devil for the whole drama :-&

@Doody014, That's what making me so pissed off about this Drama, How that crocodile went through every scene, and did what she wanted to do 2 anybody that was in her way.. But now she's an ANGEL" My BP went up because of her not this drama, I hate this writer for letting that Mouse do evil throughout this whole freaking drama up until now, Wow" She's actually comforting SY.. I think someone came along and threw a Brick upside her Head and knocked the EVILNESS out of her,Or my mind is playing tricks on me, but I wouldn't care how she's become just get her A&& off of my Damn Screen 8-|

Archived