[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@

jayakris

wrote:

»

Though I stopped watching the first time when MH started walking by the river in the end (because she didn't fall in and die like I wanted her to

:)

), I decided to go back and watch the ending.  Actually some nice lines from Mong Hui at the end.  Here are my translations of that  (actually I just put them into the subs at darksmurfsub.com - the machine

subs are there for download for all episodes, though nobody actively worked on them, except for myself fixing some lines here and there. But they are quite okay for watching once you get used to the screwy grammar). 

MH says to herself

"Even if there is pain, life is for one to move on ahead."

Bearing that saying in mind, I have come this far.

As I hide the pain inside, and swallow the grief by myself,

those hot times rush back to mind.

[A few nice scenes involving her]

This summer was hotter than the previous summers.

But finally, the autumn is here.

The valley breeze is soothing.

And the world feels unusually tranquil.

So, clearly the writer knew who the story was about.  She knew that she had left MH high and dry, and feeling sad (hence the "As I hide the pain inside, and swallow the grief by myself" line).. but also tranquil and at peace with herself like the character was always meant to be.

This writer just screwed the heck up in the last 12 episodes and decided that she didn't have it in her to take the MH story anywhere. So sad.

whahahhah, based on the spoilers, then I dont have to continue watch this now?! >:) just ruined my eagerness to watch if there is still a slight changes in the end, but I guess nothing went well according to my want.
they should have put YN into other man, I mean the writer should wrote that YN met someone that she fell in love with, and HS still pursuing MH ..
but what I saw is she is watching all the couples! hahaha isnt that weird!

i just finished ep 50 while i wanted yuna and hyunsu to be together there are a lot of things which doesn't seem right to my sensibilities.  for example the father got away with having 3 women, jang duk hee being restored as her role of mother of the family inspite of all her sins against the family, songeun getting away with theft , abandonment of her child and rewarded with custody and reinstatement as being hyuntae's wife, what is this drama, forgive an dforget without restitution of justice.  it gives the wrong signal to all that you can do so many sins in the past but with just saying 'i'm sorry' all is forgiven.  the writer has perhaps forgotten that in real life, not all people are that magnanimous.  i am not that magnanimous,  i may forgive but i don't forget easily. also,  i know  that korean society is quite ageing and the gov't is encouraging people to start a family, is this the reason why the youngest son impregnates his girlfriend even if he does not have a regular source of income and in doing so  shimduk will have another mouth to feed .  that to me is height of irresponsibility.  

• 2 weeks later...

LucilleCapucine said:

Feel sorry for the cast who worked very hard, but the drama is CRAP!

DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!

I was actually watching this drama and when i noticed what was going on during the drama and that it was just trying its hardest to bring up a story and make it 50, thats why i just stop. much better drama for its story right now is Scandal

• 2 months later...

Archived