[Drama 2013] The Virus 더 바이러스

Guest YunRa1430270238

Hello everyone. I think the first episode was nice, although not nearly as exciting as I was hoping. I am really not liking Uhm Ki Joon though. I do get Myung Hyun needs to be a very stoic character, but I find him completely expressionless. Some actors are good with subtle expressions and emotions, of course, but sometimes it goes beyond that subtle boundary and into "statue-faced" territory. I'm just not feeling the character.

Of course, I've only seen one episode and you can never really judge a drama from the first week and the whole original setting, so I'm looking forward to seeing if this changes. I'm liking the rest of the cast and the plot is doing well and is very intriguing. Jo Hee Bong is a hoot, as usual, so I feel much more connected to him so far. I hope he is not only used as a comic relief.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aikyung

I really love this drama, especially because Eom Kijoon playing in it :DI hope someone post the episode and subtitles ASAP, i'm really curious with happend in next episode :D

I'm following this drama right now.  I find it very exciting.  It's all about confirming the theories.  Dr. Gim (the tall guy) seems suspicious enough.  The surprise wouldn't be that he's guilty but that he's innocent.

Guest changemysoul

Yubin is actting better and better! I really trying to figure out how the second guy was infected and where is he (from the trailer) and how Myunghun got infected with the virus.Also..if the goverment guy is the main one behind things. 
....Yeah, I'm a happy nanana right now 

Excellent English softsubs for episodes 1 through 8 have been completely translated and edited and may be found at darksmurfsub.com.  Also, if you are enjoying this drama, you will probably enjoy "Sign" and "Brain".  Excellent subs for those dramas may be found at the same website.  Enjoy:}}

• 2 weeks later...

Archived