[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Geez, hanna3188, I just concluded watching the last episode and here you are taunting me with that pic! :D How dare you, girl, now I have to make up my mind whether to continue watching All In or set it aside and cry with the Oh's once again! What a dilemma!:)

SusanC said: Geez, hanna3188, I just concluded watching the last episode and here you are taunting me with that pic! :D How dare you, girl, now I have to make up my mind whether to continue watching All In or set it aside and cry with the Oh's once again! What a dilemma!:)

@SusanC Is it a praise? lol

Nooooooooooooooooooo I'm naive and cowardly ;)

Anyway, I have another secret to tell you all...he always brushed his hair back when he smoked in front of me, it did mean he tried to act cool in front of me because I am so lovely *invincible me* *proud of myself*

P.S. Of course, it is one of his habits...you can overinterpret everything until you met him in person, you will know these are his habits.

@hanna3188 said: I dont have an idea Hye Kyo can sing. Other talents figure skates and plays piano?

hey hanna3188 I couldn't find anything that proves our SHK can play piano as well, but I managed to find this. :)

Oh boy! JIS kills it! could he get any more attractive ;)

Well, blim0523, it's more than the # of cups of coffee I drink each day then multiply that by 2 or almost 3! That's your answer! 8-X Remember, I'm a coffee-kind-of-addict.:)) If you can guess the # of cups a coffee addict drinks a day, your guess is as good as mine!~O):-O

everythingnothing said:

@SusanC Is it a praise? lol

Nooooooooooooooooooo I'm naive and cowardly ;)

Anyway, I have another secret to tell you all...he always brushed his hair back when he smoked in front of me, it did mean he tried to act cool in front of me because I am so lovely *invincible me* *proud of myself*

Whoa! @Nith , youre such a sweetiee..thanks!  hands down...to you... ^:)Is this a commercial film? 

Hye kyo says :   " arasso"   meaning  I understand or I got it 
How I wish, we know what the kids are saying...

she figure skates...so.cool... Im in awe!
(Ive also seen in Full H )  but  this clip is much awesome..

hanna3188 said: Whoa! @Nith , youre such a sweetiee..thanks!  hands down...to you... ^:)Is this a commercial film? 

Hye kyo says :   " arasso"   meaning  I understand or I got it 
How I wish, we know what the kids are saying...

she figure skates...so.cool... Im in awe!
(Ive also seen in Full H )  but clip this is much awesome..

SusanC said: Well, blim0523, it's more than the # of cups of coffee I drink each day then multiply that by 2 or almost 3! That's your answer! 8-X Remember, I'm a coffee-kind-of-addict.:)) If you can guess the # of cups a coffee addict drinks a day, your guess is as good as mine!~O):-O

Oh yeah..that red pants! hope Susan can answer that question..hahahah
Youre right SHK can sing and JIS plays piano, what a nice combination, playing sweet music! JIS  got such  beautiful hands..
How I wish Im the one touching his hair on the video. Lol!

is this a quiz bee ship of TWTWB for O2 shippers? @blim0523 @hanna3188.. :-D :-D :-D

@SusanC i think you already memorize the lines of JIS and Kyo on TWTWB coz you've already watched it on the nth times to match w/ your coffee as an appetizer???... :-D :-D :-D

those who can perfect the quiz your prize is to watched TWTWB all over again and again and again til you drop.. :-D :-D :-P :-P

who's the luckiest girl wins for JIS cuteness and handsome overload??? @everythingnothing and @blim0523.. :-D ;-)

i think Kyo wins.. :-D :-D :x :x