[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I hopefully these could be happen,and these will be dream comes true that Jis will attend the Apan Star Award and Shk will be going there to support her oppa..!! [-O< 8-> :x :)>-

Guest timi163

@hclover it's so amazing and interesting that Insung tends to touch his ears more when SHK is around. :-*  Thanks for posting those pics again..:)
@jocelyn Chow your avatar ..!  that was  one of the pics I was looking for , so cute :P..

Hi chinggus,

After analysing their signatures, this is my take on this cp.

JIS admires SHK as a person as well as a professional. This is displayed by his shyness. JIS is shy by nature but i was captivated by his timidness yet confidence, his shyness yet friendliness towards shk. Everyone can see his admiration/ attraction for shk from day 1.

JIS is a professional, so he has chemistry with ALL his co-stars. But somehow to me his chemistry with SHK can burn a hole into our tv screens or monitors. Also, because of his warm & friendly nature he does maintain a good off screen relationships with his co-stars  ... With SHK i can feel the vibes even when they're off the screen and behind the scene. Maybe because i ship this couple so i could be delusional.

JIS's respect for SHK is beyond words. Look at how he treated her off screen, how he looked after her and how he entertained her. It is without a doubt that JIS is so captivated by not only her beauty but she as a person and a professional. But what I love the most is the amount of respect he shows SHK.

Cheers chinggus and have a great day ahead.

ok dears... I gave up. Can't let things hold myself back anymore!! my loyalty to this couple is way powerful, so that I couldn't help but be happy to be jailed for them ;)) Thank you to all the kind shippers who made me change my decision. You are my family here and it is nice to know that you are still there for me even when I am stuck in hoosegow. <3 Wow!! 2 more pages to go!!! wouldn't miss it for the world!

Sharing good old memories of That Winter....

This is the truth...
Before That Winter they thought they were very different in so many ways...but after, they realised that they have so much in common and they couldn't help being attracted to each other.

imageCredit to KyoRean

@nith i rewind that kissing scene over and over again :D :D

So one more page to 500!!! Fighting chingu!!

@leesza can you tell us what about shk side toward jis? do i ask too much? I'm just curious about her :/

Hoping jis shk attend ASA together, come down from their range rover hand by hand, :):D can't imagine how the reporters and fans will react :))

@hclover @blim @timi thx for gorgeus touching ears pictures, they're really into each other :D ! @jocelyn love your avatar, it shows their hidden feeling :)

@Iisp, it's difficult to read into SHK's facial expression and body language. I've mentioned earlier she has two faces: a private and a public face. SHK is very guarded. She smiles a lot in public not letting people see through her. She learnt from her mistakes when earlier in her career and still very fresh in the industry she was so badly hurt by the media.

My only educated guess would be she put JIS at arm's length to avoid further malicious and unwelcomed remarks fr the mass. With KDW she can use the agency as a front.

My two pennies worth. Cheers!

@Nith, welcome back :D  I'm so glad you decided to stay onboard.  This thread and ship would not be the same without you :)

@leezsa, thanks so much for your analysis again :)  Like @blim0523, I also agree with your analysis on both JIS and SHK.  We've been through a big tsunami before so our expectations are more realistic now.  We are all fans of O2, not only as a couple, but as individuals too.  So whoever that can make them happy, we'll respect and support their decision.  Of course as shippers, we'll be deliriously happy if they do end up together :D  Since they are both single, there is a chance they'll end up with each other.  From all the interviews I've read and the bts I've seen plus the commentary videos, there's definitely respect and a sense of gratefulness between them.  From JIS' side, I also see admiration hence the shyness that we see sometimes when he's with Kyo :)

Kim Bum has mentioned that JIS is the mood maker on set.  From the bts we've seen, JIS is pretty funny and sometimes can be like a big kid.  But I've noticed he seems pretty shy around SHK sometimes.

tumblr_mj76xihQQs1res6d0o1_400.gif
He's touching his right ear here ;))

12030679934_312757fd81_o.gif

oDmdw1.gif

bzk.gif
This is when they are rehearsing and Kyo said the line "I can see you're very good looking" :D