[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hello shippers, 
We the moderators of Couple -  Shippers Paradise Have made some new rules and  few changes regarding "RULES & REGULATIONS " to make this thread a Happy- Friendly- Respectful (Getting along with everyone and respects everyone's opinion) Thread  for everyone! We want also that others will feel welcome and able to join the shipping of your favorite couple. this post serves as a reminder to everyone to follow the rules and regulations here at soompi. and we will all get along fine. Have a great time shipping your fave couple ok? OK!!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-couples-shippers-paradise-please-read-follow?new=1

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yonnaoh,i do agree with you.Jis was earlier 30mins than Shk.!wow,so excited,he should be keep precious time to see his lover partner. :\"> 8->..btw hi!..hi!..@nrfajr and @shey428,sooo glad u2 come back! Happyyyy! Yah,where is our @ninja n @crazywindblower ?? >:D< :x

Guest Yonna Reyes

Thank you for the warm welcome I really enjoy this thread ....I will be here with always and join hands in praying for a happy loving future for JIS-SHK

Guest Yonna Reyes

Hi jocelyn Chow yes I've seen TWTWB already and it gave me a great impact and I can't get over 2. And I wanted 2 see LOve made in heaven, it really suits this 2 everyday I'm praying that they may find happiness and true love in each others arms.

Guest Yonna Reyes

I really love this thread , nice O2 shippers loving perfect O2 couple...Thank you for your wonderful post this really brightens my day....I miss our O2 couple so much :<

Guest Yonna Reyes

For some reason or other, during this project's planning, he popped up in my mind. WoW! really a destiny for JIS-SHK . Perfect title, perfect setting, script , Os and Oy perfect roles.....This is really PERFECT!Everytime I watch scenes of TWTWB I got this ache in my chest for more. This 2 really hooked me. The expression of love cannot be shielded anymore....Pls, Pls....See each other in real Life. 

Guest kyoju143

Wowowwow this thread really moving to fast..... keep this boat sailing O2 shippers keep figthing until we reach the shore ..... ohhh yeah

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!kisseye,are you sure Hye kyo in Korea.?when she went back?Btw dearest chinggus,i suddenly found another interesting details from our lovely Jis.,its just like a series of scripts drama or article drama (all its about TWTWB)。 :) ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

If u interesting u can clip->Jo in sung scandal->(clip)->Jo in sung couch kimchi (enter),u will see drama,k.drama ,Review and Recaps..then u can see (1)TWTWB wrap party.(How awesome would it be if they emerge couples??.(2)twtwb final recap.(3)Twtwb Ep16 preview.,high cut ,photos,spoiler and sooo many details and story from Jis Shk in TWTWB.! :-bd :x

Guest aspirina

Thanks   ^:)^   you guys for warming welcome >:D<    I'm really enjoy read all of your Posts  :-*  you guys so Amazing and Awesome  :-bd  Keep me coming at here :)>-

I hope they JIS and SHK will be a real couple  [-O< 

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :) goood morning everybody chinggus,with my best wishes to all of u have a wonderful,beautiful day.hope u guys today happy,healthy,work hard,&god always by our sides.hope God bless to SHK & JIS will be 2gether!!AJA.!AJA.!Hwaaitingg!! :-bd [-O< 8-> :\">

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!@hearttsui*@crazywindblower*@hclover*@mamamika*@leezsa*@zuizui, where are u??my dearest O2 chinggus!,pls..pls come back, miss all of u post upgrade news whatever dispatch,protrait,photos etcs...! :x >:D< 8->

Guest yonnaoh

is that a recent photo of Hye Kyo? she look tired :-? but still very pretty, and i understand the woman beside her is her stylist... that gif of In Sung is so funny, hes dancing, hahaha, his head is too big for his body on that pic, and moving too.. ;;)