[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest hearttsui

shey428 said: @hclover96

39553663-8C6F-4500-B0AB-5E6511030019-739-000000E35676D91F_zps5137853b.jpg
@shey who is @ellentuna phj are they the same?
i don't understand most of the korean phrases and if i'm just reading korean in english it seems that phj seems to be just chatting almost about anything 
the twitter is talking about billion and million yen and work place and the law. pretending to be years older? and hitting others. and about a place that is gone :( sorry really hard to interpret
and i don't know why she is tweeting about being in a part time in clothing and something being true or truthful maybe? for the last tweet  :( sorry i tried 
will someone translate better help :( @hclover @leezsa

I remembered this BTS when they were audio taping for their scream
Ir's quite cute bcoz they pretend they were snowboarding,,, and after it ended, JIS is very shy he looks and laughing to SHK,, meanwhile SHK jus walked away to her assisstan,, and JIS looks like he's embarassed

Guest kyoju143

hahaha what JiS doing , his really like wacthing theire kiss scene with ShK , maybe he brings it into his sleep =)) =)) =))

Looking at the pic of SHK and KDW at the VIP premiere :D KDW-SHK do seem to be just good friends :)>-  remember me to WB-SHK  do seems at the VIP premiere ;) she's not afraid of being seen in public with KDW Or WB oppa is give me Feeling and big hope about our O2 :-*  I means she didn't think anything physical with them  >:D<  which is not the same with JIS oppa  ;;)  very Different ...  Oops   :-SS

Here i bring Some pics  ;)

SHK - WB  :)

hqdefault.jpg

bat-0424-11.jpg

vip3.jpg

SHK-KDW  :)>-

9193253290_e2efbc34f4_o.jpg

10068916276_f2ce2e64f2_o.jpg

or SHK - Cha Tae Hyun at the VIP premiere of "Typhoon    :)

shk9dx.jpg

We know we have to go through the painful part right? Soon we will see 02 as a real couple :x Love will heal all those pains :xStay strong O2 >:D<  

Guest yonnaoh

the first pic of KDW And SHK, a thought it was HJW sitting beside her.. a read somewhere in this thread or SHk thread.. :-O

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi :-h lovely chinggus,i wonder if Jis went back from Hawaii,and give a comfort to Shk that was so nice :\"> 8-> ! may be a special guy already inside Shk heart,that is hmmm..you all know already :\"> [-X ;;).! I also saw another thread,Shk did said she don want to care about any rumors or gossips! [-X ;) :x

Guest shey428

Now i realize why JIS and SHK have to hide. Because of this kmedia is really good in twisting things just to get a job. At the expense if other people.

And as for the haters. I pity them.

978F5357-380A-4582-929C-707C38856B33-1179-00000163270FC63C_zpsfbb4e8ea.jpg

I understand why they are quiet: :) and its fine with me.

Guest crazywindblower

@kisseye waaahhhhh i love those photos of jis!!! :x he is so handsome! 8-> =P~ i love the 2nd photo so much..i cant help but =P~ hahaha :D shk unnie, look how handsome oppa is! :D:P :x

Guest crazywindblower

jis and shk is making my shipping heart go crazy.. ~X( :-S :D they are the only couple that i am only shipping, i never shipped a korean couple so much the way i ship them so much.. :x they are too adorable together! 8-> :x jis oppa and shk unnim please make my shipping heart happy and jump in joy! [-O< :x :D please declare your love for each other before the year ends, please! [-O< [-O< [-O< :x :D