[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I've checked the original blogger who posted the pics of JIS at the airport.  She said she saw JIS at the airport last night along with the pics and the date she posted was 9/22 so we can assumed that JIS was at the airport on 9/21.  Whether he was traveling to another place or he was just there to pick up someone, the blogger didn't say.  Here is the original source:

http://blog.naver.com/leesuhyun178/20196102761

I used google translate to try translating the words and this is what I got:

Jo In Sung floated at the airport | By long legs  :))

Hi @chichi, @ shey428, love the pics, the comparison of the leading men, I also noticed that SHk seems to be shy when she is with JIS, I think because In Sung is always teasing her, making side comments, he's reallt funny guy.. ;;)

shey428

said:

@chichi

Woodpecker became her nickname because she talks so fast that sometimes the ones she were talking to couldnt understand. Haha

As to the bts, i noticed that when the location is outdoor or they were in public, she is aloof. The shy SHK comes out. Avoiding misinterpretations from fans. But whenever the location is indoor she become the comfortable SHK. Getting along with the jokes of JIS...

But i still wonder why she were very awkward with JIS comparing to her previous co-stars.

700AD7E3-7B96-4A70-BCD6-90BB6A83BB28-3078-00000487D377BB7C_zpsc6d02e2e.jpg
A1A6CB6D-ECE5-4C91-B3BC-341D38D671EC-3078-00000487DA3B0D0B_zps24d8f53f.jpg
8082496C-5C93-48D0-A22D-7D066F0C5C61-3078-00000487DE6A3ABA_zps36c3b7e7.jpg
455CF467-84AE-4307-8652-D1B7F494637E-3078-00000487E219162E_zps0372276e.jpg

As for me. PERSONALLY, i dont get awkward towards opposite sex if i dont like or have any electric connections towards him. I mean , i can always be myself without being concious of what others may think. We're friends that's all. But if i have feelings for him. Im shy. I feel very awkward. I tend to be very concious that i dont want to let others may think i like him. Again, this is based on my personal character. I am girl too. And often times we girls know we have that electrifying connection between opposite sex.

Am i makinh any sense here? Hahaha

Anyways, keep on sailing chinggus!

@leezsa, SHK is like a ninja.  I don't think her company discloses her schedule publicly.  I'm really impressed with the way she goes back and forth from Korea without any detection.  Usually the paparazzi would catch stars going in and out of the airport, but in her case, there are virtually none.  JIS really should learn from her :))
chichi said: @restudewi, you remind me WB oppa....pfuf.....How I wish he is paired with SHG, or much more better triangle love : WB-SHG-JIS.

chichi said:

@restudewi, you remind me WB oppa....pfuf.....How I wish he is paired with SHG, or much more better triangle love : WB-SHG-JIS.

@chichi, sorry for cutting your post, but I can't help spasming about this scenario:  WB-SHK-JIS  :-O.  Maybe throw in KDW into the mix and I'll be like =P~ :))

AGREE!! and include Ha Ji Won (this is also my fav actress) to another cast... and at that day I fly happily to heaven :))

Lol!! If HJW is there why dont we include HB? It would be complete!! Lmao!

That would be love-hexagon instead!! Hahahaha

@hclover96  :-*  thanks you  so much  ^:)^    i jump off from my bed ,after i see your post

Guys!  =((   that mean In Sung oppa and Kim Bum will attend once again and not sure SHK will show up or not  :((  OMG...  [-(  this is not fair for me  :(   i can't eat anymore   :-<   i need Oxygen !

That+Winter,+The+Wind+Blows+Episode+8.PN

If there SHK will not Show up, i will send JS to stab Director kim and writer noh ,just as he had done with OS oppa  

201304032301091110_1.jpg

tumblr_mdo219RFKy1rghc68o1_500.gif

How ...could you do this to me  :((

That-Winter-The-Wind-Blows-Episode-16-Pi 

Don't bash me  :((   for this   ^:)^  okay!  i still have O2 fever,and i still in the same ship :-S

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Kisseye,whose that guy standed at near beside the door ? I that Jis ?? :-/ sometimes i got dilusional mind triangle love like:-Jis-Shk-wb ! :P X_X

@Jocelyn_Chow, I don't think that's JIS standing by the doorway :)).  I circled the doorway because I find it funny that it seemed slanted :P

@kisseye, I think @shey428 did include KDW in our dream imaginary project.  That's why she called it a love hexagon (WB, SHK, JIS, KDW, HJW and HB). It's like 2 love triangles equal 1 love hexagon :)).  Though I'm not sure which 2 men I would like SHK to be involved in a love triangle with :D.  JIS is a given, but I like the other 3 too :P.  Sadly the chance of getting all these 6 people to collaborate on a project together is as slim as me hitting the lotto jackpot, but hey, we can always dream :P

Guest crazywindblower

kang dong won oppa!!!! :x why is he here? kekekeke.. :D he is soooo handsome, i so love him! i am his fan.. :x but i must say jo in sung oppa is more charming than him.. :x and more suitable for shk..i still love jis chemistry with shk..out of all shk leading men, jis stand out to be the best! :) :-bd :x i miss you all chinggus! >:D<

Guest crazywindblower

remember chinggus that shk said in one of her interviews, (i don't know her exact words though, kekeke) that out of all the actors she has worked with, jo in sung was the best.. :x 8-> :) so he beat kdw, hb, lbh, etc. :)) :)>- :P

Guest crazywindblower

hmmmmmmm, no shk in the 2nd japan twtwb promotion?! what's wrong with the pd staff, why are they not letting the main leads do the promotion together.. ~X( the drama is not about jin sung and oh soo! X( i know that shk is busy with filming the crossing, isn't it finished yet by november? the promotion will take 1 day only..can shk could not accommodate that? :( the drama was successful in korea, more so very much overseas..the main leads should make time then to promote the drama no matter what..they should find time for it.. :( i really want to see them together on screen after the drama..it is really frustrating! :(:((

Guest crazywindblower

no bts videos or photos of kiss scenes, hug scenes, bed scenes of jis and shk..they are not promoting the drama together overseas..not that much photos of shk and jis together too during wrap up party..no news anymore on jis and his said to be gf..news of jis dating kmh and kdw joining shk agency popped out days after twtwb ended..no interviews of jis and shk together after the drama..hmmmmmmmmm, why oh why..something is really fishy.. :-w :-? :-/

@ulap, have you been lurking around this thread? miss all your comments. 

@chichi, ithank you tor remembering me. i really thought i was forgotten already. Anyway, i am always lurking on and updated on this thread. 8->

i bookmarked this site and visit almost everyday. I just don't log in most of the times. :P

shk and jis glances in those photos makes my heart flutter. :x. they're so beautiful to look at. so much chemistry and electricity in the air. ;)

hi shippers! :D