[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest shey428

@Nith, welcome to this board and thanks for the lovely posts :)

@jl08, @zuizui, @shey428, where are you ladies?  :((   Hope you all come back to post in this thread once in a while.

Matching bracelets:

cr to Baidu

Ahhhhhh. These photos give me hope!!! A secret bracelet huh???? Oh yeahhhhhh!!!!

I miss you chinggus!!!!!

Guest crazywindblower

maybe it is a promise bracelet given by jis to shk during or after the drama.. :x :P 8-> here goes my being delusional again! hahaha.. :D:P:)) i miss you all my dear chinggus! >:D< :)

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder when was the picture of shk taken with that bracelet? :-? :-/ hmmmm, because i think jis pictures where taken 2 years ago when he was a guest at the go show.. :-/ waahhh, im being delusional again, but i dont want to raise any hope..i need to stay calm..kekeke.. :D:P:))

Guest timi163

I think those matching bracelets are from ''save the elephants"'  or save ( insert animal here)..I know a few who has those kind of bracelets.. :)

crazywindblower said: i wonder when was the picture of shk taken with that bracelet? :-? :-/ hmmmm, because i think jis pictures where taken 2 years ago when he was a guest at the go show.. :-/ waahhh, im being delusional again, but i dont want to raise any hope..i need to stay calm..kekeke.. :D:P:))

there is no question about Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's amazing on screen chemistry... right? the romantic sparks between the two are so obvious and make us all shippers go "awww.." 8->   Jo In Sung's 'silent loving gazes' and  'full of caring acts' make us want to believe that there's something 'real' going between these two beautiful people (even though Dispatch unveiled a contrasting story to us :-( ).

1cab5a5e432705c17ac787d5ce94a2f3.jpg

but the real question is... "How much of this (what we see) are Lies?"   :-/  
How can they bring such amazing, sizzling chemistry to life, without having any "special" feelings for each other?  :-?
I get the fact that they are professional 'actors', but still at the end of the day,  they too are normal people, with real feelings.

I really appreciate Song's honesty as she bravely revealed that she truly fell in love with her co-star's character while filming the drama.
"I'm in Love with Oh Soo" - Song Hye Kyo (at a press conference)  :x

I love how she expressed her love to Oh Soo, while looking at Jo In Sung smiling...  :)

766c6b5ba4673f863147de3fdc902c6d.jpg

winter8-00237.jpg

Winter Love 8->  The perfect couple!

These were taken, just after they filmed the very last scene of the drama.. look of their faces and their body language (Song looks really happy and quite content, and Jo In Sung looks like as if he is holding the most precious thing in the world - in short form,  they look like a good old married couple :x  ..... It looks like they really don't want to let it go (wishing they could freeze the time).

Too good to be true ?! :((

93b88222-9566-469c-a844-51864d04510d_zps

SHK-JIS-KMH

--THE LOVE TRIANGLE--

Compatibility Source: http://www.eastrolog.com/zodiac-sign-compatibility/libra.php

SONG HYE KYO                                                              
Born : November 22, 1981                                           
Zodiac Sign : Sagitarius

imageimage

Jo In Sung                                                        Kim Min-hee
Birthdate:
1981-Jul-28                                                                       
Born March 19, 1982
Star sign: Leo

Star sign: Pisces

SAGITTARIUS woman and LEO man LOVE Compatibility

Leo and Sagittarius. Fire and Fire. Yes, this is a relationship in which you will feel fulfilled! Sagittarius can offer you very much.

You both have the tendency to take love as a great adventure, you are both passionate and neither of you doesn't control him/herself for long. Sagittarius will stimulate you intellectually and emotionally. This is what a Leo needs to become faithful. Your open-mindedness regarding everything that means life and adventure goes with Sagittarius' extrovert personality very well, and (s)he will truly appreciate your qualities.

You both love freedom and like socializing, meeting new people, going out. This Air will set you on Fire and satisfy you from all points of view. On the other side, it is hard to make a Sagittarius be committed, but if there is someone in the zodiac who can and has all the chances to do that, it is Leo. Your leading abilities bring out the best of a Sagittarius.

Your self-confidence, the pride with which you live your life will impress Sagittarius, who doesn't have any ambition to be the boss, so (s)he will allow you to be in charge. You will sometimes feel that Sagittarius was born to be yours. 

LEO man and PISCES woman Love Compatibility

Leo and Pisces. Fire and Water. Don't even think about it!

Leo is shining, ardent and dominating. Pisces is mystical and a little too dreamy. The differences between you two are too big. Leo is a Fire sign, Pisces is a Water sign, two elements that cancel each other. Pisces is sentimental (even sugary!), emotional and very romantic. Pisces doesn't show his/her feelings, and from his/her point of view, communication can be done in many ways, but not through words.

Pisces is very dependent and (s)he needs daily care, attention and love and (s)he is often very sensitive: you can hardly say anything because Pisces believes you referred to him/her and gets upset! Considering Leo's straightforward style, it might lead to problems.

Your active character, the way you understand having fun don't match Pisces' personality at all. Pisces prefers life in closed spaces, in the house, while Leo likes walking and going out. Besides that, speaking of going out, not only is Pisces wasteful, but (s)he doesn't even care about money. So you might get many unpleasant surprises from him/her.