Your 5 best Kdrama ost ever ?

Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 999hearts

Does movie OST count?? Sometimes I like movie OST more than drama OST :P
(in no particular older)1. Seducing Mr. Perfect - it has really good jazzy tunes2. Love Generation - I haven't watched the drama, but I love the OST!3. Il Mare - I like the piano and jazzy tracks4. Playful Kiss - the drama was so average, but the OST is great5. My Sassy Girl - again, the piano tracks are so lovely :)(6.) Secret Garden - Here I Am (Yoon Sang Hyun ver.)

Guest poethreebouvier08

1. Jang Na Ra - Wind From The End Of The Sky (Dong Yi)
2. Xia Junsu - Love is Like Snowflake (The Innocent Man)
3. Parrot - Howl (Princess Hours)
4. Baek Ji Young - Today I Love You (The Princess' Man)
5. Yesung - It Has To Be You (Cinderella's Sister)

:x  :x :x :x :x

Here's my list of nominees:

Lyn - Back in Time (Moon That Embraces The Sun)

Lyn- My Destiny (You From Another Star)

Baek Ji Young- Don’t Forget (Iris)

Baek Ji Young- I Love You Today (The Princess’ Man)

Baek Ji Young- Spring Rain (Gu Family Book)

Baek Ji Young- After A Long Time (Rooftop Prince)

Baek Ji Young- That Woman (Secret Garden)

SG Wannabe- Reverse Fate (East of Eden)

Kim Jong Wook- Thirst (East of Eden)

Lee Seung Chul- Can You Hear Me (East of Eden)

Byul- I Think I (Full House)

Why- Fate (Full House)

The One- A Winter Story (That Winter The Wind Blows)

Taeyeon- And One (That Winter The Wind Blows)

Taeyeon- If (Hong Gil Dong)

Howl & J- Perhaps Love (Goong)

KCM- I Love You To Death (Bread, Love & Dreams)

Kyuhyun- Hope Is Love That Doesn’t Sleep (Bread, Love & Dreams)

Kim Bo Kyung- Suddenly (City Hunter)

Lee Sang Gon- Love Hurts (Gu Family Book)

Lee Seung Chul- Did You Forget (Feast of Gods)

Lee Seung Chul- Can You Hear Me

Hyorin- Crazy of You (Master’s Sun)

Yoon Mi Rae- Touch Love(Master’s Sun)

Navi- Incurable

Classics

Park Yong Ha- Just Like The First Day (All in)

Kim Bum Soo- I Miss You (Stairway To Heaven)

Ryu- From The Beginning Until Now (Winter Sonata)

Yoon Gun- Will You Come To Me (Sad Love Story)

Jung Il Young- Prayer (Autumn Tale)

Jung Il Young- Reason (Autumn Tale)

Jung In Ho- Secret (Summer Scent)

Clazziquai- She Is (My Name is Kim Sam Soon)

Jung Sung Mo- To Your Side (Lovers in Paris)

--------------------------------------------------------

What i rank as the top 5:

1. Clazziquai- She Is (My Name is Kim Sam Soon)

2. Baek Ji Young- I Love You Today (The Princess' Man)

3. Why- Fate (Full House)

4. Howl & J- Perhaps Love

5. Lyn- Back in Time (Moon that Embraces the Sun)

Guest dancalibara

I personally love these songs :)
1. The One - I Will Love You (Only You OST)
2. HowL & J - Perhaps Love (Princess Hours OST)2. IU - Someday (Dream High OST)3. Lee Jung - Sad Love (Feast of the Gods OST)4. Davichi - Because of You (Big OST)

@Narda I like the songs you picked! 
@missmaple I love the music from The Devil! I wasn't expecting to see someone pick it! I'm in the middle of watching it right now and the music really enhances the drama.
A lot of you guys listed some of my favorite songs from Master's Sun, You've Fallen For Me, You're Beautiful etc. so I'm gonna give some love to ones that haven't been picked yet!
1. Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)- I'm so shocked this one wasn't mentioned yet! It's one of my all-time favorite songs. It's one of those songs that makes me feel happy and sad at the same time. So beautiful and passionate!
2. White Love Story by As One (Coffee Prince OST)- Plays during one of my all time favorite episode endings. I could never leave this one out!
3. Emergency Room by Izi (Delightful Girl Choon Hyang OST)- This song has always been one of my favorites, but I originally didn't put it on the list to make room for some more recent songs I've enjoyed.  The decision didn't sit right with me though so I'm changing it and moving it far up on the list! This song is just so comforting for some reason, just like this drama and I love his voice.

4. Forever/Always by Park Bo Ram (49 Days OST)- Just love it, especially the part where she's not even singing words and just humming along with the music.
5. When You Want to Leave by Tensi (Let's Eat! OST)- This song is a more temporary favorite, but it just pumps me up for the next episode every time in kicks in at the end of an ep! I had to include it.
Honorable Mention- Seoul Here by Roy Kim (Answer me 1994 OST)- This was on my list, but I'm unfortunately bumping it to make room for a song I like a bit more. I was unfortunately on the wrong ship for this drama so I haven't quite worked up the courage to finish it yet, but man did I love all the music. I was hard to pick just one song to represent!

1. Flower - 단 한사람 (Famous 'Seven' Princesses)
2. Izi - Emergency Room 응급실 (Delightful Girl Choon Hyang)3. Lee Jonghyun - My Love (A Gentleman's Dignity)4. Seohyun - It's Okay Even If It Hurts (Kim Soo Ro)5. Yonghwa - Because I Miss You (Heartstrings)

Guest ReplayMVP

Let's be real...I only have one and it relates to my past so much that I start contemplating life like there's no tomorrow when I listen to it.
1. Cold Cherry - Growing Pains 2 (The Heirs)
But I'll add a few more
2. Ice Flower - Ailee (Queen of Ambition)3. Park Shin Hye - Story (The Heirs)/IU - Someday (Dream High OST)4. Hyorin - Driving Me Crazy (Masters' Sun)5. Yesung - Gray Paper (That Winter The Wind Blows)

As you can see, I'm secretly soft.

@ChandlerJ That song was really nice! And I love the singer's voice too. The fanmade MV made me even sadder yet it was sweet too so it definitely had to go up!Did you happen to catch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oke090IJDrI?

Guest vbabe0819

Top 5 K-Drama OST

1) Ave Maria by Rebecca Luker- Stairway to Heaven OST . I loved how the song captured the intensity of both lead characters (KSW & CJW). Still the number one K-single in my ipod

2) You're My Spring by Sung Si Kyung -  yes my favorite song out the amazing Secret Garden OST! infectiously romantic :x 

3) True Love by FINKL - All About Eve OST.. upbeat and catchy.. reminds me of the gorgeous Jang Dong Gun in his bicycle riding through the streets of Cambridge

4) The Way by Angelo - What Happened in Bali OST.. very cool vocals along with a complicated and tortured love story of HJW and JIS

5) Tears That Stole The Heart  by Ailee - Secret OST - incredible song with daebak vocals by Ailee.. it describes the sadness and longing of Ji Sung's character .. always reminds me of how he tried  for the first time to kiss  Hwang Jung Eum's character in the kitchen

Other fave k-drama OST

6) Go Go Chan  by Tearliner - Coffee Prince OST - very trendy song. IMO, Tearliner started the korean alternative sound to embed in K-dramas.

7) Incurable Disease by Navi -  another fave from Secret OST . the lyrics just pierced through your heart

8) Back In Time by Lyn - The Moon That Embraces the Sun OST - always makes me cry.. Lyn's voice is painfully beautiful..

9) That Woman by Baek Ji Young - Secret Garden OST - just one sentence to summarize this song.. HA JI WON that amazing woman!

10) Comin' Through by Lasse Lindh - Soulmate OST - song full of melancholy but also with hope of someday finding the right one.. absolutely love it!

11) Give My Love by Edward Chun - Save The Last Dance OST - catchy and sweet song

K- Movie
OST

1) Etude of Memory by Kim Dong Ryul - haunting vocals.. really defined the memories of first love and first heartbreak.. likely the OST of my high school life..

In no particular order:

1. That Man/That Woman- Secret Garden

2. Fox Rain- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

3. Missing You Like Crazy- King 2 Hearts

4. Appear- Secret Garden

5. Scar- Secret Garden

I love the OSTs in Secret Garden. All of them in fact. Very meaningful and used in appropriate situations. Personally, I think that the drama was beautiful, but not flawless, though.

If you love the OSTs, you'll love Secret Garden. If you love the lead, (Ha Ji-won and Hyun Bin) you'll love Secret Garden as well. Jeez, so many reasons to love it.

P.S I got a little off topic haven't I?

Guest SihamH

1. Faith- Because my steps are slow2. I hear your voice- In my eyes3. King 2 hearts- Missing you like crazy4. Rooftop prince- Hurt5. Secret garden- That man
…. Very hard choice 

Guest iwyt123

1. Scar by Bois - Secret Garden

2. Because I'm Stupid  by SS501 - Boys Over Flowers

3. Going Crazy by Hyorin - Master's Sun

4. Hello Goodbye by Hyorin - YWCFTS

5. That Women by Baek Ji Young

I'm a huge Hyorin fan if you can't tell

:D

• 1 month later...

(not in specific order)

1. Star in my Heart (1997)
2. Eyes of Dawn (1991)
3. Walking to the Sky (1993)
4. Son and Daughter (1992)
5. Koreski (1995)

I know most of you are thinking, "what are these?" LOL.
I'm such an old-school lover.
And it's not a specific song I like in the OST. It is the entire album :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chelseaann

1. Kasio- Taru (My Princess OST)

2.Try Again- Pink Toniq (Playful Kiss OST)

3. It's Me- Sunny & Luna (To the Beautiful You OST)

4.Bye Bye- Melo Breeze (Smile You OST)

5.Give My Love- Edward Chun (Save The Last Dance For Me OST)

:)) There's a lot more but it didn't make to the top 5 ^_^

Archived