SM AUDITION - Washington D.C.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

Guest Hitorijime

It's funny...but I got a pimple in the middle of my forehead a few days ago, and if it doesn't go away, I'm not going to the audition. I usually have really clear skin, and just having one pimple in such an obvious place makes me feel really self-conscious. Besides, I'm a good singer but I'm not a great/fabulous singer, and I don't think I can make it that far. We'll see, though. I still don't have a song prepared.

-ginger

You're lucky. x_X I wish I had one pimple on my face...BUT NOOO! I have like 100. xP

Yay, 4 days guys! 4 days!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DreamKilla

Hmmm, I may have missed it, but did anyone figure out how everyone's supposed to identified each other? Well, so I'm less likely to chicken out, I raise my hand too. I'll be there. Just gotta confirm a ride..... :unsure:

Guest Babylicious xo12

can someone explain to me how finals work for DC?

i remember on the first calendar it said finals were in DC on the 8th. but that's also the day of first timers..so how's it work out?

do we get told if we made it or not that day? cuz my friend that did it in atlanta said they told her they'd have results in a month by email -.-

Guest DreamKilla

^ I don't know how that's gonna work out either. Messing up people's schedules too.

So reading ginger's thread about whether or not she should audition, it looks like she's not going. It's weird because this weekend is jam packed with all these things to do like parties and GT Live show here in VA. The feedback xkiseki left is so true. I'm 20 so I guess there's no reason for me to go unless I think I would have more fun there than doing the other stuff. Must think think think........

EDIT: Screw it, of course we know what to expect from a label like SM, but there's always the unexpected. Not saying I'll make it in, but going and trying will lead to amazing things in itself. And I'd rather take the sure thing over sleepless nights thinking "Should've, Could've, Would've." Yeah, if my ride is straight, I'm so there.

Guest Ella_Kwan

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M GOING WITH!!!!

I went to the NYC 1 & i;m going to redo it again w/ some soompi's, so who do i talk to thats arranging this?? hmm... lolol

Be kind!!!!!<3333

Guest xnjcx2008

OMG I'm going. Rofl. See you guys there xP

btw.. anyone want to hear my not-so-great voice and tell me what song to sing? i still dont have a song T.T

Guest Ella_Kwan

i'm from Ny & i'm mad confused.. lol...

Washington is VA??? Vergina(sp?)???? Since when? lol....

the auditions are going to be in WA right?

Guest ginger

^No, Washington is not part of any "state"--it's part of the District of Columbia. It is NEXT to Virginia, however, and even though the SM website stated the auditions were in D.C., they are really in Alexandria, VA.

-ginger

But then reading how hard it seems to make it, I have serious second thoughts. Haven't sung that much and I'm sure my voice is horrible so I thought I'd go out for dancer. I'm old being 20, not Chinese, Korean or Japanese and am sure people are going to be there who are amazing. But the last thing I want in my mind is , "What if?" So to me, I want to just go there, get it over with, let them tell me I suck and then leave smiling (pride and self-esteem severely hurt) knowing that I gave it a shot and know it's time to get better. If I just make it to the finals, that would be huge for me and I would take it as a success. I urge everyone to come out and try your best, no matter what you think the judges may want, not want, say or not say. We'll all feel better afterwards hanging out or cheering for the ones who make it.

^ That is soooo me! I'm gonna go to the SF audition for the exactly same reason! I don't want to live the rest my life in regret and haunted by those two words. I know they won't pick me for my talent *which is probably non-existent* but I just want to have an interesting experience, maybe meet new friends, and definitely get something i can tell my friends about ^_^

Guest Babylicious xo12

i doubt it'll be cancelled...there's no rain at all on sunday here.

i just heard a 'rumor' that the auditions are 1-3 in front of Don Quixote then finals in front of kmart in annandale? O.o''

can someone verify if thats a rumor or not haha..i find all of it so confusing ><

Guest Ella_Kwan

could some1 please help me!!! how far is it from Washington city in WA to 2s whiting st in VA??? please???

How about WA then the Alexdria VA? how long is that

then from Alexdria to 2s whiting st? plese help, i need these answered like now.. lol.. or me & nyc soompi's will kill me.. lol.. thank you!!!!!!!

Guest DreamKilla

If I'm not mistaken, this is the official address. I say maybe because this is the closest I could make a match of what they put up on SM Town. Restaurant name matches, street name, county and zipcode.

Donquixote Sports Bar & Rstrnt.

102 S Whiting St

Alexandria, VA 22304

Map blast it. Hope that helps.

Archived