SM AUDITION - Washington D.C.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss':bella

What is the difference between those who got a callback for a private audition and those who got a callback for a performance at a Korean festival??????

Is it the same thing?

Guest xiahukno

kk just came back from the little private session thing...

um i'll update with details later because i have TONS of homework i gotta hit

but yes, dont worry you guys, the thing i went to wasn't like a final call or anything.

the final call is made in november. the thing i went to today was just like...a close-up? i dont know. they said something about how they had to rush through so many people so they wanted to give us more time for the camera. hm when i was there, i saw 4 people - including myself and that guy that danced CRAAZZYY GOOD. ahaha

so yeah, i'll give details later.

but omg they gave me an autographed Super Junior single. ahahahaha it has all the members signitures. i was like "omggg is this the REAL THING?"" and it was!

it made me happy (:

i saw you. i thought you were SUPER skinny and really pretty. that was my first impression. and i remember thinking man... if i was her i'd know i would've made it. ^^ congrats...

T.T super sad i wasnt called... T.T they didnt even show interest... AND i got really sick the very next day... i cant even keep my eyes open... stupid test today...

and i messed up on my singing... i sang and then couldnt reach my high notes and was off tune the second half of my song... and then i messed up the lyrics so i ended the song really abruptly which took me and the judges by suprise... T.T and they didnt even LOOK at me when dancing. tehy just kept looking at the girls in my group. sooo sad...

Guest Wassayo!

People who get a callback for the Korean fest are usually Korean and live within the area. People who get private auditions are people that are not Korean and/or live in a different area. Of course, there can be exceptions, but that's probably the bulk of how it occurs

gaaaaaaaah omg ur so lucky =___=

Thomas Jefferson?! oooh smarty pants^__^

i go to Maggie Walker Gov School down here in Richmond im sure u've heard about us ^___^

do u kno if they're having ne more call backs? =___=

and thats such a short notice.. wat if u were me down here 2 hours away.. u think it might just be for the ppl that live around the area ??

well GOOD LUCK!! omGG ur SOO SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOO lucKkkYyyy... =____=

Guest Ella_Kwan

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! *steals the suju cd*

How old are you? if u dont mine me asking? lol

U got in!!! be/c u showed them ur fun side & that personality 4 them, u seem like u got the package!!

o00o0o0o remeber us when u get big!!!

SAY HI TO US SOOMPIS!!! HEEHEE

Guest xiahukno

you were pretty skinny... o.0 its a good thing... if your going to be in the business since hte camera adds like 10 lbs. but you were so tall and skinny. and i like dyour hair that day. and i thought you were very pretty. so enough sucking up to you.. lol

the private audition seems exciting! ^^ hope you make it! wow... you sang a lot of songs...

i hope they still go over the audition tapes that werent private... T.T i'm so bummed i cut myself off during the singing bc i messed up on the lyrics... and i lost like 50lbs for this damn audition but i was still considered fat... and my age doesnt help either... >.< its such a lost cause fo me. i'm just going to stop hoping.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thissucks

awww am i really that skinny? (like enough to use the word SUPER)?? i swear im not aneroxic or bulimic tho. -_______-

"and i remember thinking man... if i was her i'd know i would've made it." <-- haha i was thinking the TOTAL opposite. i really didnt think me being there was going to matter. i was really suprised when they called me because that meant i stuck out to them and they remembered me. i was VERY surprsied. o___O

its ok i totally screwed up in my singing too.

hmm im at school right now so im going to update about my experience yesterday at the private audition (apparently they only called 10 people? can someone confirm if thats true?)

so i got a call during school and they were like "come between 6:30 -7:00"

i went to the place where they were staying at, which was a hotel.

(to be completely honest, i was kind of disappointed by the hotel. since it was SM, i was expecting like, Hilton. but it was holidae inn xP)

ahaha anyways, i walked through the hotel door and saw one of the judges taking a boy upstairs.

me: oh, im here to audition too. should i follow you?

judge: no, i'll come back for you.

me: oh ok.

she came back for me in like 30 minutes. but while she was gone, another boy came to audition. he was chinese and REALLY REALLY cute. im not even joking. he was very very cute. (think the chinese guy in Super Junior, except cuterrrr) so yeah, he and i talked for awhile. he went to chantilly, the same school Micky from DBSK went to. ahaha i live right next to chantilly, so i'll try to find him again one of these days >:]

so yaeh, after 30 min, she came back down and took both of us upstairs. the private audition was in their room. ahah so i think that helped me to be alot less nervous because it wasnt as serious, i guess? anyways, this is what i did.

- they video taped me. the front view, side view, and the other side view.

- one of the SM people stood next to me and the other SM person filmed us to get a sense of my height -______-

- they asked me to introduce myself in korean and in english and to say my interests and stuff. that was kind of fun. i kind of goofed around and smiled alot. (i told them i loved korean game shows because the guys were cute ;P. thats how much i goofed around)

- i sang couple songs for them. like timeless, weak woman (originally shinhwa song :P), how do i live, if i aint got you, Where are you by BoA. i think they were trying to get a sense of my range and they were like "just sing a high song and SCREAM the note. you don't have to sound good." AHAHA but i couldnt do it. my voice would automatically go falsetto -____- when i did do it tho, i would just have a goofy smile on my face ( :rolleyes: <---- kinda like that) and kept going.

-they asked me to model for them. they thought of the poses for me thank goodness =___=

- and i danced for them. i was like "oh, i really cant dance." and they were like "no, its ok, we already saw you. just dance for a little bit." so i did, thinking i was going to dance for like 20 secish. BUT THEY NEVER STOPPED THE MUSIC, so - feeling really stupid (esp in front of the cute chinese boy >:[ )- i stopped myself. then the lady took me back downstairs. she asked me questions like when i moved to US (because i spoke both languages decently well, i guess?) and where i went to school and stuff (THOMAAS JEFFERSSONN BAABY :D) oh and she told me that i had a pretty smile. aahhaha that made me really happy becuase shes an SM rep. she must know what pretty is, nam saying? ;P ahaha just kidding. im just being a freak. but yes, i wanted to tell her that i used to have such a FUGLY smile and i only have the smile i ahve now because i fricken practiced in front of the mirror for a year =____= but i didnt tell her that :phew:

overall, i had a lot of fun. the SM reps were really nice and thankfully, i wasnt nervous at all. i was totally myself and jsut acted natural. but i guess that kinda means i didnt try my best because i wasnt taking it seriously as i shouldve :/ oh well. AND I GOT A COMPLETE AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF SUPER JUNIOR SINGLE!!! :DDDD that made my day.

haha so yeahhh that was my final audition experience and i guess i'll wait like everyone else for the final results in november. have a good weeek at school everyone :D

wow so lucky. i really wanted to audition too but then my parents were like NO. missed a once in a life time experience. but they probably wouldnt notice me. hahah im only 5'5 and they LOVE TALL GIRLS.

and man ... this company was going to recruit me for teenage modeling despite my height but my parents are so strict. they're just like "FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES"

good luck to you in the future

i think its good that you goofed off. they'll see a more natural side of you.

• 6 years later...
Guest serenalau

RAISE HAND!!!! bro! i have to drive 10 hours! but if i make it, it's worth it!what's the official info? like where is it gonna be held?did they post that already?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived