SM AUDITION - Washington D.C.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiahukno

i'll deff meet up once i get my confirmation email :)

name's caroline :D

hi caroline! where are you coming from?

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu you can put me on the meet up list! ^^ everything has been confirmed as offff last night! woohoo!

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

^whoo hoo!!! see ya there!!! ^_^

aiya...i wanna know exactly when and where the auditions will be...T___T

SM...hurry la!!! >.<

Guest flyaway01

hey everybody, i'm not auditioning but wanted to inform you guys about something...

the Cleveland Orchestra, one of the world's finest orchestras on par with the Berlin, is coming to D.C. on October 8th (same as audition right?) Sunday to perform a concert at 4:00 PM

the directions of the place is

2700 F Street, NW

Washington, DC 20566

what i'm getting at is that there will be A LOT of traffic, probably because one of the world's finest is going to attract a lot of attention from the high class people who go to those things

and D.C. is really horrible traffic bc i visited there a month ago and it took 1 hour to go somewhere 5 miles away... bc we were going 5 mph

i saw another SM Global Audition add in the Korea Times newspaper and they're saying the auditions are at

돈키호테 (DonKi HoTae??)

2 S Whiting St., Alexandria, VA 22304

(703)823 0059

October 8, 12-3 pm

Finalists will participate in the KORUS FESTIVAL (5-7pm)

It also says that there's a "3rd Annual Star Search" sponsered by Hans Travel on October 5 but u gotta call the Korea Times at (703) 941 8582 to apply.. first prize is going and coming ticket to Korea...

but i dont think this has ne thing to do with SM.

so i guess if you guys wanted some auditioning experience? and get a feel for it u could go to the Star Search if u live close enough ^^

hehehehehe

Don't email SM, they don't reply. :P

and the finals are not in VA, it is in DC.

i want a email to see if they want me to audition or not tho :unsure:

Cuz if i travel 3 hours to the audition place and they don't want me to audition it would be a waste.

{I'm saying this because I'm mixed and I'm not sure if they want that...}

Hm... I kinda wanted to audition.. but i have no idea wut i would audition for. also, no one i know, knows i'm interested in doing this type of stuf.. sigh...

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

wow there's gonna be one in washington dc?? wats the date of the auditions?

Oct. 8th ^^

Hm... I kinda wanted to audition.. but i have no idea wut i would audition for. also, no one i know, knows i'm interested in doing this type of stuf.. sigh...

then break out of the shell :)

i saw another SM Global Audition add in the Korea Times newspaper and they're saying the auditions are at

돈키호테 (DonKi HoTae??)

2 S Whiting St., Alexandria, VA 22304

(703)823 0059

October 8, 12-3 pm

Finalists will participate in the KORUS FESTIVAL (5-7pm)

It also says that there's a "3rd Annual Star Search" sponsered by Hans Travel on October 5 but u gotta call the Korea Times at (703) 941 8582 to apply.. first prize is going and coming ticket to Korea...

but i dont think this has ne thing to do with SM.

so i guess if you guys wanted some auditioning experience? and get a feel for it u could go to the Star Search if u live close enough ^^

hehehehehe

is it reliable? >.< cuz i need to find directions for my dad soon...

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

^aww...just try to go! it's doubtfull that they'll do it again next year...the last time they did it was several years ago?

I'll think about it.. I'd like to ask my mom but she's in singapore right now.. and i'd really not prefer talking to my dad about things like this. lol.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

Why are they making it VA when they said DC...? and im leaning towards not going...

i know...i have the same question :(

i want to try out!! >.<

how do you register?? @.@

or do you do it on that day?

you can register by sending in an email application...or you can apply at the door (but an email application is suggested :))

Guest xiahukno

i want a email to see if they want me to audition or not tho :unsure:

Cuz if i travel 3 hours to the audition place and they don't want me to audition it would be a waste.

{I'm saying this because I'm mixed and I'm not sure if they want that...}

they arent going to tell you to go home and NOT let you audition at all. tehy have to take all participant. just go audition. if you got waht tehy want, tehy're gonna take you. if not they arent. it has nothing to do with your race/age/gender. there are exceptions to everything. i mean yeah tehy are there for a reason but if you blow them away tehy arent going to be like eh. thats not waht we came here for so no. sorry. they are going to take every talented possible inkling chance of making it to stardom people. a.k.a. isak (german/korean/japapnese or wahtever), hankyung (took him at the age of 20), heechul (took him even though he was rythmically challanged... lol), ryuwook (signed him even though he was fat), etc. i'm so sick and tired of hearing people ask can i audition bc i'm half tarzan and half horse. (lol wahtever you know.) just go do it. they will still give you as much chance as anyone else auditioning. and if they dont sign you, dont say, they didnt take me bc i'm half wahtever and half this. NO IT WAS BC THEY WERE TALENTLESS! if you want it, you will make it happen. thats all i'm saying. if you are going to keep making excuses for not auditioning, then fine. but if you REALLY were set on it, you would've said im gonna go audition whether or not they are looking for chinese person.

Why are they making it VA when they said DC...? and im leaning towards not going...

i dont think they would say DC and have the audition in VA... you know why? bc thats not like the difference of baltimore to DC... thats like a whole state different. if they changed teh place from DC to b-more thats like only a 30 - 1hour drive additional to whatever you were driving before. but to change it from DC to VA? that would add another 1-3hours additional drive. either way, i'm sitll gonna go... but if its in VA then I KNOW a billion more people will be there... ugh... anyways, either way i'm NOT going to the final. waiting from 3-5 to do "finals?" i think if they really want you, they'll take you even if you dont/cant participate in finals.

Archived