Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

Guest lentong

PREVIEW CRY Japanese version

130330 [CUT] Exclusive for K-Fanme! MBLAQ's comments on Cry - Japanese version

MBLAQ (GO AND MIR) - Foolish Me Audio FOR IRIS2 OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qdHJU5R_7g&feature=youtu.be

HOPING FOR CRY PV FINGER CROSS

Guest lentong

@estrellita1122 The previous link is actually the newest ep. the last ep got eaten by youtube monster.. lol.
i can only give you the Mblaq eng sub, i dont know the other ep..

note : its before WGM :)

Guest lentong

class="entry-title"News link http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/lee-joon-channels-his-iris-2-character-for-k-wave
Lee Joon channels his ‘IRIS 2′ character for ‘K-Wave’lg.php?bannerid=341&campaignid=135&zonei

20130320_LeeJoon_KWave.jpg

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon defined charisma as he channeled his own character in the drama ‘IRIS 2‘ for the KBS magazine ‘K-Wave‘.

Lee Joon cast aside his somewhat 4D character that we have come to love on variety shows to become the baddest boy in town with his tough and charismatic expressions. Lee Joon also looks ready to tackle whatever case may be assigned to him with his gun and motorcycle handy.

20130320_LeeJoon_KWave_3.jpg

Catch Lee Joon on ‘IRIS 2′, which airs every Wednesday and Thursday!

20130320_LeeJoon_KWave_2.jpg

Guest lentong

id="watch-headline-title" This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it.[FullCUT] 130320 Joon on IRIS2

id="watch-headline-title" This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it.[FullCUT] 130321 Joon on IRIS2

id="watch-headline-title"

Guest lentong

soo Joon may or may not be the double agent but, i hoping he is the mole in IRIS 2 now. cuz man, the good guy in that drama suck big time.. if he is the mole we will se more back ground story for his character thats mean more screen time.. which is so good.. lol, finger cross

leave you with official pic from IRIS 2
tumblr_mk1jzetzVk1rqat9io1_1280.jpg

add
tumblr_mk1yehlB241rqat9io1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mk1yehlB241rqat9io2_1280.jpg

Guest lentong

Love joonie voice!! wish he have a solo in the next album
id="watch-headline-title"Run Away - Wei Chen ft Lee Joon & Thunder www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FVZuR2NzBY

Guest lentong

some funny video Joonie with other Mblaq member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3lrpG9bQ1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSlEh8kHnE

guys have you watch iris where the representative of north Korea is shoot by his own personal and now they are blaming on the manager of NSS since he was control by  IRIS 2? I think that North Korean representative  is still a live since it show a foot from a woman and probably she help him recover or something. what do you guys think?

Guest lentong

@estrellita1122 i got bored watching IRIS 2..lol, yeah i think the mystery leg is the key have no idea who is she tho.. IRIS 2 just feel so random, lol... and all the NSS agent seem really stupid.. sorry.hhehehhehe

i think its joon who is the mole!! ear dont lie.. #justsaying.. lol 2013-03-25+20_40_47.gif
2013-03-25+20_40_47.gif

by the way I decided also to keep watching this drama because I want to talk with you guys about joons acting and keep moving this forum just like how I watchh Unnies  drama and talk about it in her forum but in here no one is watching IRIS 2 so no one to talk too  lol 

Guest lentong

@estrellita1122 i try so hard to like the drama, but the female main lead just beyond saving.. she and her opppaaaaa... just annoy me.

the director is choi min i think, yeah i love her. she smart and fearless.. im very curious what joon character background is.. he too young to be an IRIS agent and NSS agent at the same time.. like he must be have real vendetta. like no way he kill people cuz money right??

but, iris story line justt beeahhhh.... i cant related to any of the main character, and they introduce so many new character in  one drama. i got confuse so may time.. its hard to keep up with the story and the plot :(

me tooo... i hope this tread have more member who is contributing.. lol...
anyway this new ep of ALLKPOP (enjoy)

@lentong  yeah the main lead don't have the characters of a smart tough NSS agent so is hard for me to believe that she is strong because she has a cute small face. the 2nd male main  lead DOOJOON he is not as tough either and the bad guy ends up beating him up and escaping  too. I don't know but the story line is just  so, so and I think that MR. Black is the man that supposedly was father of the TEAM LEADER(don't remember his name) the man that try to kill his real father and his mother. anyway since I am bored in my house I am forcing myself to keep watching.

hi guys :) i just want to share with you this Joon's interview from Kwave Magazine (March issue)

http://absolutemblaq.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/130326-scans-mblaq-joon-in-kwave-magazine-mar-issue/

This is about aspiring young boy who was called “a teenage Rain” before he debuted. He received positive reviews for his martial arts and emotionally changed acting in Ninja Assassin (which was also Rain’s first Hollywood movie) and made his official singing debut as a member of MBLAQ. Despite all this early success, the entertainment world was not as easy as he had thought it would be.

The young rookie was persistently tagged by phrases like “teenage Rain” and “produced by Rain” and the top position that he became close to reaching eluded him several times. Even so, he continued to hold onto his dream of becoming an actor. Finally, through all of his hardship, he has reached his goal and is now known by his real name, Lee Joon, and not as the “teenage Rain.”

Interviewer: “I heard the reason you majored in classical dance was because you wanted to become an actor. Why did you want to become an actor?”

Joon: “In fact, there was no “why”. I just wanted to become an actor. What seems cool when you are young sometimes turns out to be your real job later right? I just instinctively wanted to become an actor.”

Interviewer: “Working as an actor and a singer at the same time does not sound easy. What kind of difficulties do you have?”

Joon: “When I was in the movie, An Actor is An Actor; I realized that I lacked time. I was exhausted both in body and mind. Acting and singing at the same time was much harder than I had imagined.”

Interviewer: “Why do you still do both jobs?”

Joon: “The reason [laughs] is, in fact, that I get greedy when good pieces come into my hand. When I saw the script, it was too good to miss even though I knew it would be hard. An Actor is An Actor show the hero Oh-young, who wants to become an actor, succeed in becoming a top star and then suddenly loses his popularity and falls into a slump. I took on the role of Oh-young, but because the role was such a major part of the movie, I had to lead in most of the scenes by myself. While I was doing other work, I kept memorizing the lines and rehearsed very hard.”

Additionally, we saw a clip of Lee Joon acting as the young Raizo in Ninja Assassin on a cable TV talk show. It seemed so real that the viewer could feel his pain and tearshed. Joon said that in order to act out the brutal pain, he would hit himself in the stomach. Although this sounds simplistic, the pain he actually experienced made it possible for him to act out the role realistically.

Interviewer: “I am sure you’ve never before experienced a life like Oh-young’s in An Actor is An Actor, so how did you manage to act the part?”

Joon: “Oh-young and I share a lot of similar characteristics. I’ve also had experience working as a extra, so certain scenes., like the ones where I’m looking at people and yearning for celebrity status, were fine. But later in the movie, when my character loses his fame, looks for sponsors, and meets girls, I wondered whether I was doing it right. If I had more time. I could have researched more about the character, so I do feel regretful about that.”

Interviewer: “Were you ever told off by the director?”

Joon: “Never. I actually got to do what I wanted to do. I read my lines and acted according to what the script stated. In the movie, there was a scene where I got beaten up by someone. After being hit, I would check my face, feel my teeth, make some groaning noises and find my teeth, like this. I planned out the scene in detail and explained my ideas to the director who gave the okay. I am grateful that the director respected the actors and their thoughts. I think I worked with really angelic people.”

Interviewer: “Young Raizo in Ninja Assassin, Ahn Ba-woo in Jungle Fish, and Oh-young in An Actor is An Actor are the roles you have acted out and are all characters with inner wounds. Do you think there is any resemblance between these characters and your real self?”

Joon: “A lot, actually, I’m a person who gets hurt easily. There are times that normal things affect me and leaving scar. When I was in school, I wasn’t a juvenile delinquent like Ba-woo, but I liked freedom and did what I wanted to do. I didn’t like being pressured or made to do something. When I thought that something wasn’t my thing, I just stopped thinking about it. My teachers knew that about me and were very understanding.”

Interviewer: “The story for  An Actor is An Actor seems to be something that many celebrities can relate to or think deeply about.”

Joon: “Oh-young is very naive. If he had been a bit tougher, it would have been different, but because he was a person who was influenced and hurt easily, his atmosphere made him the way he was. That’s when I felt that a person’s environment is really important. In order to not go through the same things, first of all, I had to be strong. But no matter how hard I tried, it wasn’t easy. Also, if the people around you (family, friends, people looking out for you) are paying attention, you should be able to overcome your hardships.”

Interviewer: “The script for the movie was written by the director, Kim Ki-deok. His movies are usually focused on the dark, harsh reality that is hidden under the beauty of the world. Is there really a dark, hurtful reality behind the glamor and fame?”

Joon:”This is where I empathized a lot. I think the director actually understands this world really well, which is how he wrote it. [Laughs.] It is possible and there were a lot of similar things from the movie that were actually happening around me. I think, too, a lot of other celebrities can agree with me on this. There are many emotions and scars behind glamor that is shown on TV or in the movies.”

Interviewer: “Still, isn’t it good to look so glamorous on the outside?”

Joon: “What is more important is the sincerity behind the glamor. Fame is just temporary and in a blink of an eye, you can lose it all. So even if it’s one small thing, it’s important that you are approaching it with sincerity. If you really do something with all your hearth, it will make you happy and touch others.”

Interviewer: “Listening to your story worries me a little. In truth, all things that happen will be forgotten easily. For that reason, it seems that many celebrities want as much media attention as possible, rather than showing a sincere image. Additionally, if they were to try approach others sincerely, it seems they would end up struggling.”

Joon: “That’s right. I think that makes it harder. But I have no intention of changing. Being in front of people with fake intentions is uncomfortable for me. Without thinking about success or failure, if I am satisfied and the people around me share the same though as me, and my fans understand me, I think that’s enough.”

Interviewer: “Now, let’s talk about TV drama that you’re currently in, Iris 2. You got the role of NSS agent Yoon Si-hyuk. What kind of is he?”

Joon: “Well, first of all, he likes cool things, and even though he’s hot tempered, he doesn’t hold grudges. He is an agent who chases an assassin until he succeeds in catching him, so I wonder how things will turn out.”

Interviewer: “TOP form Big Bang was in the first Iris, and his acting was acknowledged, and now you are acting with Yoon Doo-joon from BEAST. I’m guessing this puts some kind of pressure on you both. Do you have any hidden weapon to win over these two acting idols?”

Joon: “There is no such thing. [Laughs] I am kind of lacking in confidence, so I always try to research how I can do better. Doo-joon is a really good, hardworking guy. Nowdays, he is really trying hard to learn certain action moves. Meanwhile, I’ve got few health problems. [Laughs.] While I was working on movie sets, I usually worked outdoors, but even now, when I am in warm places, I still feel chilled to the bone. It’s the first time I’ve felt such a thing. [Laughs.]”

Recently, Lee Joon had to drop out of a variety show because of his busy schedule. He says that he was exhausted from doing so many things at the same time. So for now, he is trying to focus in acting and take a break from doing the variety show. He asks for his fans to be patient as he plans to be back on another variety show someday.

Interviewer: “If you had the chance in the future, what sort of variety show do you think you’d want to be in?”

Joon: “I don’t really have a specific program I want to be in, but I will try my best in one then as I am doing now. Variety shows are all about having fun. Some entertainers only think of maintaining their images or showing competitiveness, but I think that a real variety show is the kind where a person won’t hesitate to make people laugh.”

Interviewer: “In variety show, you are shown as a weirdo. In movies and dramas, you are shown as a lonely character, and on stage, you are shown as a tough idol. Which is the character that is most like the real Lee Joon?”

Joon: “Well, my emotions tend to go up and down a lot. [Laughs.] I think and worry a lot. The idiot-like character in variety shows actually has some similar aspects to the real me, but I don’t really have any charisma like the MBLAQ idol I’m seen as. A man like Shin Sung-woo is actually someone with charisma, but I am not one of those people [Laughs.]”

Interviewer: “I would be grateful if you could say something to the viewers of Iris 2, your fans, and the subscribers of Kwave.”

Joon: “To those of who are going back to school, study hard. To those of you who work, live to your fullest. I won’t ask you to watch my program. It is pretty stereotypical [laughs], so I will just say that if you want to be critical about it, you can watch it. You know, you can just watch what you want to watch. [Laughs.]” I’ll try to step forward little by little with better composure, so I hope you will keep supporting me and cheering me on! Thank you!”  
  • Like 1

Guest lentong

id="watch-headline-title" @Amiy Thanks!! love reading it.. :x
[FullCUT] 130327 Joon on IRIS2

PS : you can see they real joon based on the interview. he just strait out honest about every things, i will wait till you come back to TV show joonie!!! mean time take care on your health..