Go Seung Ji

Guest lentong

V: [spoilers!!!] Iris 2 (Lee Joon)

201304032258452510_1.jpg
Reader request.

-

Article: 'Iris 2' Lee Joon terrifies viewers with inside spy agent reversal

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+117, -13] I had predicted it to a certain extent.. ㅋ But Lee Joon's acting was watachable.. ㅋ

2. [+113, -15] Lee Joon's seriously the best at acting out glares ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -36] I knew Lee Joon's character was going to be important, especially considering that he's better skill wise compared to Doojoon. ㅋㅋㅋ But Lee Joon did really well today and had a lot of screen time. He's totally awesome at the psycho spy act.

4. [+48, -2] Lee Joon's facial expressions gave me goose bumps. It was an important scene and he pulled it off well.

5. [+45, -4] Realized how good he was today. I think he excels at acting involving his gaze.

6. [+41, -4] Lee Joon... daebak!! His psycho gaze was really so cold.

7. [+40, -1] Wasn't Lee Joon always a good actor? He was decent in Ninja Assassin.

8. [+39, -1] He pulled off the psycho act well, his gaze was so lively

9. [+37, -2] He really did seem like a psycho ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+33, -2] I knew Lee Joon would be a spy ㅋㅋㅋ His acting's good as well

Guest lentong

class="entry-title"[spoilers] Lee Joon reveals his identity on ‘IRIS 2′

20130402_leejoon_iris21.jpg

IRIS 2‘ producers previously hinted that Lee Joon‘s character wasn’t what he appeared to be, and his identity has finally been revealed!

On the 15th episode aired on April 3rd, Si Hyuk (Lee Joon) turned out to be a spy in NSS who actually worked for the terrorist group IRIS. Throughout the episodes, he’d been leaking secrets and pinning the blame on the others, and his motives as well as true identity were uncovered. Not only did he relay IRIS orders to Yoo Joong Won (Lee Bum Soo), he also murdered Song Young Min (A-JAX‘s Hyeongkon) in cold blood.

He played the part of a cold-blooded murderer perfectly, shooting his partner and then smiling while he said, “Ah, damn. I wasn’t going to kill you.” He ended the scene by taking one of the snacks that Hyeongkon stored on the side.

Did you always suspect Lee Joon’s real identity on the show? How is ‘IRIS 2′ so far?

Guest sun flower1430292254

lentong said: @sun flower i love you id pic.. so cute^^, yeah im soo loving Joonew moment.. lol, they love to go out and eat chicken together.. 

lentong said: class="entry-title"[spoilers] Lee Joon reveals his identity on ‘IRIS 2′

20130402_leejoon_iris21.jpg

IRIS 2‘ producers previously hinted that Lee Joon‘s character wasn’t what he appeared to be, and his identity has finally been revealed!

On the 15th episode aired on April 3rd, Si Hyuk (Lee Joon) turned out to be a spy in NSS who actually worked for the terrorist group IRIS. Throughout the episodes, he’d been leaking secrets and pinning the blame on the others, and his motives as well as true identity were uncovered. Not only did he relay IRIS orders to Yoo Joong Won (Lee Bum Soo), he also murdered Song Young Min (A-JAX‘s Hyeongkon) in cold blood.

He played the part of a cold-blooded murderer perfectly, shooting his partner and then smiling while he said, “Ah, damn. I wasn’t going to kill you.” He ended the scene by taking one of the snacks that Hyeongkon stored on the side.

Did you always suspect Lee Joon’s real identity on the show? How is ‘IRIS 2′ so far?

Guest lentong

@@sun flower honestly i never though onew dating or not is a a scandal..lol cuz well he has the right to date or not to date.. nitizen just beeing nitizen..

i think they tall alot joon and onew both pick each other aloot..  Joon ear look red?? but still hot, i guest he was in the cold outdoor alot for iris2..poor joonie..

Guest lentong

IRIS 2 Episode 16 Review: Internal Spy Lee Joon Fake Cries in Front of Oh Yeon SooApril 04, 2013 by via - KoreaDrama

In IRIS 2, episode 16, Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee Joon) denied his suspicion of being an internal spy in NSS.As Si Hyuk became the suspect, he told Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo), “It was you who gave me secret missions. If I’m a spy, you to have to be responsible for that.”
Si Hyuk’s lie detector test all passed. He has answered, “No” to the questions, “Did you kill Wui Sang Chul?”, “Did you kill Song Young Min(played by Hyung Gon)?”, and “Are you an Iris member?”
Also there were no evidence found that he’s a spy. Si Hyuk started to fake cry in front of Min saying, “I’m not that rotten to kill my own partner. I’m a lot cleaner than you who uses Jung Yoo Gun who hasn’t even recovered yet.”
Source: Newsen

IRIS 2 Episode 16 Preview: Yesterday's Colleagues Yoon Doo Joon & Lee Joon Become Today's Enemies

Posted on April 04, 2013 in drama by SunnyFavoriteAdd to Pins

201304040932450910_1

In IRIS 2, episode 15, Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo) sensed a spy hidden in NSS. Seo Hyun Woo(played by Yoon Doo Joon) and Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee Joon) were selected as the suspects.

In episode 16, Hyun Woo and Si Hyuk will be under an in-depth interrogation by NSS.

Si Hyuk already has killed his partner, Song Young Min(played by Hyung Gon), who witnessed him secretly talking to Yoo Joong Won(played by Lee Bum Soo). The viewers are curious how Si Hyuk will unthread himself from the situation as an undercover agent of Iris.

On the other hand, Hyun Woo was heart-broken by Ji Soo Yeon(played by Lee Da Hae) for not trusting him.

NSS will be mobilizing a lie detector for both suspects in order to find out who is the real spy.

http://koreandrama.com/iris-2-episode-16-preview-yesterdays-colleagues-yoon-doo-joon-lee-joon-become-todays-enemies/

Guest lentong

IRIS 2 Episode 16 Review: Internal Spy Lee Joon Fake Cries in Front of Oh Yeon SooApril 04, 2013 by via - KoreaDrama

In IRIS 2, episode 16, Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee Joon) denied his suspicion of being an internal spy in NSS.As Si Hyuk became the suspect, he told Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo), “It was you who gave me secret missions. If I’m a spy, you to have to be responsible for that.”
Si Hyuk’s lie detector test all passed. He has answered, “No” to the questions, “Did you kill Wui Sang Chul?”, “Did you kill Song Young Min(played by Hyung Gon)?”, and “Are you an Iris member?”
Also there were no evidence found that he’s a spy. Si Hyuk started to fake cry in front of Min saying, “I’m not that rotten to kill my own partner. I’m a lot cleaner than you who uses Jung Yoo Gun who hasn’t even recovered yet.”

IRIS 2 Episode 16 Preview: Yesterday's Colleagues Yoon Doo Joon & Lee Joon Become Today's Enemies

Posted on April 04, 2013 in drama by SunnyFavoriteAdd to Pins

201304040932450910_1

In IRIS 2, episode 15, Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo) sensed a spy hidden in NSS. Seo Hyun Woo(played by Yoon Doo Joon) and Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee Joon) were selected as the suspects.

In episode 16, Hyun Woo and Si Hyuk will be under an in-depth interrogation by NSS.

Si Hyuk already has killed his partner, Song Young Min(played by Hyung Gon), who witnessed him secretly talking to Yoo Joong Won(played by Lee Bum Soo). The viewers are curious how Si Hyuk will unthread himself from the situation as an undercover agent of Iris.

On the other hand, Hyun Woo was heart-broken by Ji Soo Yeon(played by Lee Da Hae) for not trusting him.

NSS will be mobilizing a lie detector for both suspects in order to find out who is the real spy.

http://koreandrama.com/iris-2-episode-16-preview-yesterdays-colleagues-yoon-doo-joon-lee-joon-become-todays-enemies/

Guest chukame

In IRIS 2, episode 16, Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee Joon) denied his suspicion of being an internal spy in NSS.As

Si Hyuk became the suspect, he told Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo),

“It was you who gave me secret missions. If I’m a spy, you to have to be

responsible for that.”

Si

Hyuk’s lie detector test all passed. He has answered, “No” to the

questions, “Did you kill Wui Sang Chul?”, “Did you kill Song Young

Min(played by Hyung Gon)?”, and “Are you an Iris member?”

Also

there were no evidence found that he’s a spy. Si Hyuk started to fake

cry in front of Min saying, “I’m not that rotten to kill my own partner.

I’m a lot cleaner than you who uses Jung Yoo Gun who hasn’t even

recovered yet.”

IRIS 2 Episode 16 Preview: Yesterday's Colleagues Yoon Doo Joon & Lee Joon Become Today's EnemiesPosted on April 04, 2013 in drama by SunnyAdd to PinsIn IRIS 2,

episode 15, Choi Min(played by Oh Yeon Soo) sensed a spy hidden in NSS.

Seo Hyun Woo(played by Yoon Doo Joon) and Yoon Si Hyuk(played by Lee

Joon) were selected as the suspects.In episode 16, Hyun Woo and Si Hyuk will be under an in-depth interrogation by NSS.Si

Hyuk already has killed his partner, Song Young Min(played by Hyung

Gon), who witnessed him secretly talking to Yoo Joong Won(played by Lee

Bum Soo). The viewers are curious how Si Hyuk will unthread himself from

the situation as an undercover agent of Iris.On the other hand, Hyun Woo was heart-broken by Ji Soo Yeon(played by Lee Da Hae) for not trusting him.NSS will be mobilizing a lie detector for both suspects in order to find out who is the real spy.Source: Newsenhttp://koreandrama.com/iris-2-episode-16-preview-yesterdays-colleagues-yoon-doo-joon-lee-joon-become-todays-enemies/

At first I read the article I think oh yeon soo is oh yeon seo hahaha

Guest lentong

Lol, same here :))

Seungho cut on DWS (for other who is in love with him) Mblaq member all come but not Joon :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQAG6iXidc&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycqopuu6QG4&feature=youtu.be

@lentong thank you for the caps.. :)
btw people now are starting to hate YoonShiHyuk. that really good isnt it?? it shows that our Joon is doing his best to act for that chracter. leechangsun is an actor !!! yeahhhhh~ <:-Pbut for me, i think im starting to fall in love with the bad spy LOL how can he be sooo cold and fake with that damn hot face ! kekekke~ im going crazyyyyy

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Joon and Yoon Doo Joon are Frenemies on “Iris 2” Set

Lee-Joon-and-Yoon-Do-Jun.jpg

Aww, so cute!

The latest behind-the-scenes stills from the set of “Iris 2” show MBLAQ’s Lee Joonand BEAST’s Yoon Doo Joon have fun filming together despite the high tension between their characters on the show.

In one photo, Yoon Doo Joon is practicing a scene with Lee Joon in which he has to grab Lee Joon’s shirt by the collar. Despite the heated emotion of the scene, the two idols/actors are smiling, showing off their synergy. In another picture, Lee Joon is seen laying his head softly on Yoon Doo Joon’s shoulder, while the latter is holding his thumb up, continually emphasizing their off-screen friendship and chemistry.

According to a representative from the drama, Lee Joon and Yoon Doo Joon spend their off-camera time practicing together, showing a lot of passion for acting. The rep stated, “Both are acting as endorphins on the set with their passionate and bright energy.”

Here are stills from the actual scene.

Iris-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/06/lee-joon-and-yoon-doo-joon-are-frenemies-on-iris-2-set/

Hey guys!I'm happy that people are praising Joon's acting. Hope that Doong's drama will be deabak too.Maybe MBlaq will come back at May, right? So we can expect that Joon and his members will appear on variety shows again ^^. This makes me so happy cuz I really miss him on shows, especially his smile <3

Guest lentong

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon praised for his spirit in ‘IRIS 2’ By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com via OMG!Yahoo – 9 April 2013 image MBLAQ’s Lee Joon strong display of spirit towards acting in current airing KBS2TV Wed-Thu drama ‘IRIS 2’, has seen praise come along his way from the drama’s production team. Lee Joon plays the role of sharp witted and intelligent NSS agent, Yoon Shik Hyuk. But in episode 15, it was revealed that Yoon Shi Hyuk was actually a double agent as he was working undercover in NSS for IRIS, and helped raised the drama’s tension. During the course of investigations, Lee Joon faced the interrogation with an expression-less face, and was able to remain calm while subjected to a lie detector test, showing his high level of acting skills. In addition, he was thick-skinned enough to put on a show in front of Choi Min (Oh Yeon Soo), showing his double personality, and attracted much attention from viewers. Lee Joon’s gradually improving acting skills has been noted by viewers who have given him the thumbs up. It is understood that at the film set, Lee Joon was so focused on his acting, that he usually cleared his scenes in one take without the need for a reshoot. His impressive performances have also come in for praise from directors Pyo Min Soo and Kim Tae Hoon. Meanwhile in the episodes that will be aired this week, Yoon Shi Hyuk will receive a solo mission from the mysterious Mr. Black, and will go a step further in establishing his presence in the drama. The production team revealed, “Lee Joon has been seriously rehearsing his script all this time, and also takes time to review his scenes on camera. He has displayed utmost passion towards the role that he is portraying. He also often gets guidance from his seniors like Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Soo on how to approach acting out his scenes, and also pick up knowledge from watching other shows. His future is really one to look out for.” Elsewhere, Yeon Hwa (Im Soo Hyang) begins to open up to Yoo Gun (Jang Hyuk) after spending quality time together and assisting each other along the way. This new and unexpected partnership is expected to raise more doubts in viewers as the drama heads towards its conclusion. By: Oh Soo Kyung Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest lentong

honestly I hate joon character so much., I hate him... lol

his acting chops is really good and improving a lot... so much so that many j+ hate him.... I can't wait for hid next acting gigs

Guest lentong

TV: Iris 2 (Lee Joon)

201304110419121710_1.jpg
Reader request.

-

Article: 'Iris 2' Lee Joon, acting-dol's crazy presence 'praise'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+76, -7] Lee Joon's a hundred times better than Doojoon

2. [+61, -4] Joon originally debuted as an actor anyway ㅋㅋㅋ Hollywood advancement with Ninja Assassin

3. [+40, -5] I can't watch because of Doojoon.. Embarrassing ㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -4] Doojoon just lowers voice but doesn't really act. The drama's almost over and he hasn't improved at all.

5. [+24, -2] Doojoon should learn from Joon instead of thinking lower his voice is acting

6. [+17, -3] He should quit being an idol and just go into acting

7. [+14, -0] His scenes were short but I remember his gaze and facial expressions clearly. He has a charm to him.

8. [+11, -3] This guy did 1,000 times better than Doojoon and Yunho. He's decent for a supporting role.

Guest lentong

Doong+Mir+Joon & Kim TaeWoo @ opening ceremony of Hamill School (해밀학교)

tumblr_ml4je11FFm1rqat9io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml4je11FFm1rqat9io4_400.jpg
tumblr_ml4je11FFm1rqat9io2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ml4je11FFm1rqat9io1_1280.jpg

NOW, JOON DRESS HIM SELF LIKE AN AGENT OF NSS.. LOL