Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

lentong said: id="watch-headline-title" @Amiy Thanks!! love reading it.. :x
[FullCUT] 130327 Joon on IRIS2

PS : you can see they real joon based on the interview. he just strait out honest about every things, i will wait till you come back to TV show joonie!!! mean time take care on your health.. 

Guest lentong

@Amiy Joon character so mysterius i dont know if he is working for iris, or hidden agenda..but seem he is to young to be Mr. Black cuz Mr. Black is also in Iris 1.. im so looking forward how his character developed.. and its only 7 ep to go...

yeahhh,,, Joon Moviee!!! its in May right? same time as ComeBlaq!!! will be hectic for him.. but yeeeahhh im happy fangirl here..

and this clip Joon in IRIS 2 Game !! Sudden Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRJn6r8k7_w

Maybe his character in Iris 2 is double agent, but I think it is good because he can get some attentions for the play. I mean, all the agents seem don't have much attention at all (because there are a lot). Anyway, I still just watch his full cut from the drama ( sorry about that but this drama is not my type). Hope the best for him and cant wait for KBS Drama Award this year :)).
I saw the pictures that he and his Iris casts yesterday in a celebration party and I noticed that Oh Yeon Seo was there too. I was so excited about that. I hope they enjoyed the meeting and had a talk together.

Guest lentong

omg, Iris2...ckcckkckcckckc where do i start.. why?? Joon character so freaking mysterious.. and why so many new character in one drama..  im so confuse,,, it 6 more to go.. i need to know who is he?? lol... *basically im losing hope watching it..

i just hope Joon movie will be great, and Mblaq comeblaq too..
here Seungho cut on dancing wit star

and cap!! JoonHo couple ^^
1364564360910.jpg

Yeah... maybe his character is a double agent, or maybe he just want to take revenge on Yoogeun for something(??)
Actually i hope after IRIS 2, Joon will get another drama offer but of course a drama with a great story.. maybe a romantic comedy drama :)

here CAPS for ep.14

sc201303291426341.png
sc201303291511391.png
sc201303291508481.png
sc201303291612421.png
sc201303291516571.png
78304752.jpg

class="title"130322 [iNTERVIEW] MBLAQ in Haru Hana Magazine Vol. 17 (Japanese) – Part 2

Source: kyamaniki_87 @ twitter
Translated by: mocha @AbsoluteMBLAQ.net

F14UK

Designated 2 SHOT TALK

In the order starting from the person who lost in rock-paper-scissors = Cheondung, 2 shot photoshoot where they designated their partner whom they wanted to film with. We also heard what they said about the partner whom they designated.

Rock.paper.scissors!!

Cheondung designated Mir

Q. What was the reason why you designated Mir?
Because Mir happened to be across from me when we were doing rock-paper-scissors (laugh). He was the closest to me, so he was caught in the path.

Cheondung x Mir

Q1. The secret between each other is?
There’s no secret, but there’s a fact that no one seems to know. Mir is unexpectedly a person who tries his best. He really works as hard as he can in everything. It’s unexpected, right (laugh)?

Q2. What is Mir’s good point?
I think Mir’s attitude of having fun in doing everything and his sense of humor is amazing. Since Mir is the closest in age with me among the members, how should I say it, there are a lot of times we understand each other without talking.

Mir designated Lee Joon

Q. What was the reason why you designated Lee Joon?
It seems like everyone thinks that Lee Joon and I are not too close, but actually we are close friends! For proving that I picked him.

Mir x Lee Joon

Eh~! Joon hyung doesn’t have many secrets~ I’m also like that. I think we know everything about each other. Rather than secrets, although it’s an unexpected side of Joon hyung, actually he’s very sensitive and usually quiet. It’s totally different from his image on TV, right?

Q2. What is Lee Joon’s good point?
He takes very good care of people. He’s also like that to his male dongsaengs… He’s a thrifty person, so although he might have a stingy image, I think he’s a person who is very compassionate and has a strong sense of duty.

Lee Joon designated Seungho

Q. What was the reason why you designated Seungho?
Huh, the reason? I wasn’t thinking much about anything. Hahahaha! What should I do! What could it be… Somehow I picked him (laugh).

Lee Joon x Seungho

Perhaps I also have the same answer as all other members, but we, really have no secrets (laugh)!! We’ve been living in the dorm together for a long time as well… Except the times of solo activities, whether it’s at work or in the dorm I’m always with the members, so we can’t have secrets. MBLAQ is that kind of relationship.

Q2. What is Seungho’s good point?
Good point!? Seungho hyung’s good point~? Sure enough, he’s the leader and has a sense of responsibility. I’m thankful that he always brings the team together well.

Seungho designated G.O

Q. What was the reason why you designated G.O?
What came to my mind momentarily was G.O. We’re also friends of the same age, and as the oldest hyungs of the group, because we have an invisible connection, I wonder?

Seungho x G.O

Rather than secrets, G.O is more gentle than he is seen by everyone and is really sensitive. His musical sensitivity is also the most outstanding. And he really loves playing games (laugh).

Q2. What is G.O’s good point?
As expected, as a “hyung” he leads the team even among the members, and he understands my feelings more than anyone. Of course the other 3 members also become my strength, but because we’re of the same age, he seems to be a bit different emotionally.

The last one is G.O & Cheondung

Q. What was the reason why you designated Cheondung?
It’s elimination (laugh). At the end only Cheondung whom we beat at the beginning was left, so I came to film with Cheondung automatically.

G.O x Cheondung

There’s no secret in MBLAQ~ We’ve been having activities together all along, there’s no surprising part now. Hahaha (laugh). So I think we’re close. Because I feel that we’re like a family.

Q2. What is Cheondung’s good point?
Cheondung’s good point!? U~m… (troubled for a moment…) Now that you ask me… (shy) As expected I think he’s tall (laugh)?

Guest lentong

"IRIS 2" Lee Joon, A Possible Spy? "Suspicious"Mar 30, 2013 - KdramaStars
"IRIS 2" Lee Joon's identity has become questionable.
During the 14th episode of the KBS drama "IRIS 2", Yoon Shi Hyuk (Lee Joon) began acting odd while carrying out Choi Min's (Oh Yeon Su) orders to keep an eye on Jung Yoo Gun (Jang Hyuk).
When Choi Min faces a dilemma where she might have to hand over IRIS agents Ray (David McInnis) and Lee Su Jin (Yoon Hoo Hee) over to Yoo Joong Won (Lee Beom Soo), she tells Yoon Shi Hyuk "You're the only one I have faith in." Choi Min then gave her a special assignment. Just in case things went out of hand, Choi Min secretly put a tracking device on Lee Su Jin. She then tells Yoon Shi Hyuk to chase Lee Su Jin if IRIS runs away with Lee Su Jin and Ray.
However, unlike what Ray had requested in the past to let him go with Lee Su Jin, he runs away after killing Lee Su Jin in a gun fight with Jung Yoo Gun. Even when Yoon Shi Hyuk was watching Ray and Yoo Joong Won run away, he does not shoot his gun while running after him.
On the chase, Yoon Shi Hyuk began to act suspiciously. While he was watching Jung Yoo Gun fight with Ray, he pretended not to see and told his co-worker, "We should just keep watch and arrest them after."
Jung Yoo Gun kills Ray and begins to track down Yoo Joong Won. After seeing this, Yoon Shi Hyuk suddenly notifies somebody and follows Jung Yoo Gun.
Right after Choi Min had expressed her trust in him, Yoon Shi Hyuk began to act suspiciously. Shooting in the wrong direction and not chasing after the IRIS agents made Yoon Shi Hyuk look very suspicious.

Guest mikan90

Honestly i dont watch iris 2, so can not comment about the story.

i just watch joon cut in every ep :P

really hope joon will appear in tv show again like before.

now he really cut his schedule in tv show, he really not appear in any tv show.

and because that, now i watch mir and seungho in tv show and like them more, especially seungho, he have caring and cute side of himself.

i just hope mblaq comeback will not delay again because joon busy promoting his movie in the same month

Guest lentong

class="entry-title"[spoilers] Lee Joon’s identity to be revealed in this week’s ‘Iris 2′

20130402_leejoon_iris2.jpg

Just what is Lee Joon‘s character up to in ‘Iris 2‘?

He plays Yoon Shi Hyuk, one of the top agents in NSS on the show. However, lately viewers have noticed that his actions are quite bizarre, and many have even gone forward to suggest that he would ultimately betray NSS. For example, instead of shooting at David McInnis while he ran away, he pointed his gun into empty space and shot it. In another scene, he pointed his gun at Jang Hyuk‘s character.

One of the ‘Iris 2′ representatives said, “During this week’s episodes, the veil around Yoon Shi Hyuk, who has been helping Choi Min as an independent informant, will be lifted. There will also be an unexpected sacrifice, so please carefully look at his identity that is slowly surfacing.

What do you think his true identity could be?

Link News

they really cut Joon on appearance on TV show to Zero.. none, im joon deprave.. i miss him,, *me rambling..lol, Joon movie is not going to target Box office, i read they producer and director will targeting film festival.. so im guesting the story is very dark..

i really hope the comeback not going to be delay cuz i feel like major of A+ already into new group, i want them to have the full support they deserve.. im pouring my worried..lol

Guest lentong

a bit Joonew moment
Q: If you are given one more chance to go on vacation?
Onew: I wanted to ask this question once to member, should we go on vacation together? I think this will be a very good idea(?) But if the member said they don't want to go, I have LeeJoon hyung.. LeeJoon... He's my most favorite hyung... I think it would be fun ^^

[Preview] 130403 Joon on IRIS2 EP15

Guest sun flower1430292254

lentong said: a bit Joonew moment
Q: If you are given one more chance to go on vacation?
Onew: I wanted to ask this question once to member, should we go on vacation together? I think this will be a very good idea(?) But if the member said they don't want to go, I have LeeJoon hyung.. LeeJoon... He's my most favorite hyung... I think it would be fun ^^

[Preview] 130403 Joon on IRIS2 EP15

Guest lentong

@sun flower i love you id pic.. so cute^^, yeah im soo loving Joonew moment.. lol, they love to go out and eat chicken together..