[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

ok guys i've done reading so let me continue with my late spazzing. i know you guys tired already for spazzing and giggling non-stop.

ok, 1, 2, 3:yeah milk bottleyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whattttttttttttttttttttttttt areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doinggggggggggggggggggg?dread milk bottleboth of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gonna killlllllllllllllllllllllllll peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in this threaddddddddddddddddddddddd. poor their weak hearttttttttttttttttt! scared milk bottleok, fuhhhh. done!faint soldier baby

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akinahana89wheeww.....you got me sport for nothing...:-B  errhh..right, that's my nick name
LOL

@iheartyou1518okeyy...i'm going to pass your hi to her ... hahahaha...i know it's good to get SS jealous, it's just almost make me cry when i stand at SS' point of viewi hope it's going to be very fast misunderstanding, i don't want the writer to dwell on it too long like she did when SS was angry about the bet

@edensorhahahaha....same with mei checked the thread & found the marathon pages thanks to @tiendoank for her wake up call

iheartyou1518 said:
iu93jjang said: for me i think after they joint back with the rest of the actor after stranded there are going to be a problem with SS and YA so jun ho step in and told soon shin to apologize to YA.. when he do that soon shin felt hurt because jun ho do not believe her and she distance herself.. jun ho will notice that and the only way that he can make her believe that all that he do just for her sake is to confess his feeling.. i almost 100% pretty sure that the confession is at the end of ep 39 :((and i just love to post this pic 
they are beautiful couple .. just love to see them :x

LoveSG said: I doubt that is on JH's mind... to confess to SS just to make her believe... but he is forced to do so due to his stupid act of asking SS to apologise to YA... guess his feelings for YA is still there but now SS is overtaking YA's place in his heart... 
If JH forgets about YA this easily, I will then be angry at him :) It shows he really had genuine feelings for YA then but that's in the past already.
Ps. dun hate me!!! :-S I actually haven't felt that JH feels anything for YA except maybe annoyance - irritation that she keeps trying to wedge her way back into his life. lol. At first, it seemed he wanted her attention, or at least her acknowledgement that he was successful, but it was like... almost as soon as he met SS, all thoughts of YA flew out the window. He became really cold towards her, which I think YA deserves after how she treated him in the past. It certainly wouldn't be considered easy though, seeing as how deeply she hurt him and how long it took him to really get over her and move on (to SS, who is much more suitable with him anyway!). So... definitely no lingering feelings for YA from JH. Neeeever! Only SS. Do you hear me, JH? Only and forever SS!

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy said:@iheartyou1518okeyy...i'm going to pass your hi to her ... hahahaha...i know it's good to get SS jealous, it's just almost make me cry when i stand at SS' point of viewi hope it's going to be very fast misunderstanding, i don't want the writer to dwell on it too long like she did when SS was angry about the bet

@LoveSGLOL....no one is going to hate you here >:D<
but, i disagree with youI'm certain that JH is overrrr with YA...he has no feeling whatsoever with YA anymorehis brain was so occupied with SShe was with even though i'm sure has more important things to as a CEO1. if he still has feeling for YA, he would probably think 2x to direct SS for an audition where YA was possibly going to be casted in the same drama2. he has no intention to scout YA anymore as he has already resolved his pride problem, which arose simply because he felt hurt YA dumped him3. he even followed SS to the women lounge (politely speaking)...LOLthere's no a bit space for YA anymore....everything is only about SS all the way
i think JH tell SS to apologize simply because of SS' own image before other senior actors/actress & the PD, since YA get hurt (assuming YA twist the truth & made the accident look like SS' fault). We know SS' feeling toward JH is growing. Him telling her to apologize to YA will surely hurt SS big time. With his master degree in Stuttering & Excuses, JH will have a hard time explaining to SS (i think some mentioned in their posts).(my speculation based on the translated preview). Leaving him only frustration to drive to him to confess to SS.
I just hope he will do it in a mature & calm manner....and please don't force a kiss on a girl.Naebdukki kiss the girl when she heard the love plea & have it sink...gently kiss then turn to naebdukki kissbwhuahahhahahahahaha

joyy said: i think JH tell SS to apologize simply because of SS' own image before other senior actors/actress & the PD, since YA get hurt (assuming YA twist the truth & made the accident was SS' fault). We know SS' feeling toward JH is growing. Him telling her to apologize to YA will surely hurt SS big time. With his master degree in Stuttering & Excuses, JH will have a hard time explaining to SS (i think some mentioned in their posts).(my speculation based on the translated preview). Leaving him only frustration to drive to him to confess to SS.
Agreed. SS is just starting out in her acting career and will really need the support of other senior actors/actresses and also the directors. She already got off on the wrong foot with them being MR's daughter, giving them the impression she was using connections, and being late to the first script reading that she can't afford to continue down that path. Since YA is considered a well known, highly praised actress, no one would think to doubt her words, leaving SS no choice but to admit she was wrong, even if she wasn't, and to apologize. JH realizes this, even if SS may not, but I am sure she will see that JH, in the end, was still looking out for her.

But I hope THAT does not lead to the confession. When JH confesses, I want it to be because he thinks it's time and because he wants to... not because he feels that he is forced to confess in order to clear up a misunderstanding.

I have been hoping that SS to finally discard the thoughts of JH-YA relationship out of her mind.
But I guess, his words which were really deep - his revelation that she heard in that "broken hearts club session" really made that impact.
He said some lines like - even in his waking (awake) hours he fears because he feels the pain something like that..blah blah -- whatever. yapyapyap-smiley.gif

And she was thinking w-hoaa, he really got affected by that girl...that much...geez

okay..the preview to epi 38 has me all riled up in not a positive way courtesy the JH asking SS to apologize to wench.its simply in such a bad taste considering the history between our PABO couple ..what with SS still thinking JH and wench together and now this .I'm so scared I think SS might storm off in confusion when stuttering fumbling JH somehow by quirk of a miracle confesses...I can't think about it.since I am trying to detox from ytblss and doing a terrible job at it( I can't unlurk from soompi) I came up with an option.I have been listening to this song by Maher Zain as opposed to 'Wanjeon Sarangheyo ' a week earlier. I'm posting this for my fellow soompiers who are fasting and want something Ramadan centric to listen to.It encompasses the spirit of RAMADAN beautifully...ENJOY!

Omo~~ I finally finished the MV. Sorry for the delay, those that were patiently waiting for me. Kekeke~ I had a bit of trouble getting this video to cooperate, so it is not my best, but please enjoy. :D (Make sure to watch in 720 HD for best picture quality!)

gonna stop rite now. c u guys later. have to cook for dinner to break my fast. and how i wish i have someone like JH to dinner with.  =)) gotta catch a husband really soon. my family keep nagging for me to get settle down. i will if i find someone half of JH characters and quality. mouse girl 14dont knows how much page i have to catch up later when i come back.mouse girl 18

Guest beanshpy

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....851586_168400946649617_306631768_n.png
please accept my late reaction ...about the pics. 
i don't wanna worry about the written preview coz most of the times..it turns out the way we don't expect it to be. come what may this Sunday. im always ready to curse YA though. haha.
thank you @olga for sharing the pics and @fidelity for the translations. and thanks to everyone in here!  >:D<

Archived