[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looking at your fangirl responses... i wanna sigh how old am I? 
Compared to ya gals never-ending bubbly energy.... I just feel my energy sapping away just reading all your posts :))
But this is very enjoyable - thanks to ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*goes into lurking mode* :-h

Are we talking about the ending now? Nice... :)
Then here is my version:3 years after her debut, SS becomes a successful actress and dates her own CEO with support from her fans. While planning for their marriage, an unfortunate event occurs where South Korea is threatened by a major virus. The virus turns people from rooting SS&JH to hating and attacking them. Knowing that their lives are in danger, they have to become refugees while trying to come up with the antidote. But bet no fret, the couple will be fine as long as they have each other. Their love is as strong as a steel and unwavering as a dog. Together they will find the antidote to save the world. Apparently, the virus is originated from @someone and lovely @someone couple in YTBLSS thread on soompi. 
As for the rest of the cast, I treat them as they never exist.
Off-topic:Happy Ramadan everyone! :DTo those who started fasting today or will start tomorrow, let's behave ourselves for a month! :P

LoveSG said Talking about apology, I have a feeling JH might just be holding himself responsible for this and apologise to the Director himself.... I know he shouldn't have done that but I think he might do it X(

I also don't know why but I feel as if i could connect with Lee Ji Hoon (playing IS) - he feels like a Ling Jia Nan Hai (neighbourly boy) to me and I just like him without a good reason ;;) I think out of all actors in YATBLSS, he is my third fav character... Sha de Ke Ai - Foolishly cute :x

But IS should have known better... thought he'll have the common sense to at least check with the production company PA? And I find it rather odd that he seems to know there is a change in location but that person didn't tell him where? That's why i feel this is rather contrived. It happened because it needs to happen [-(

LoveSG said

Talking about apology, I have a feeling JH might just be holding himself responsible for this and apologise to the Director himself.... I know he shouldn't have done that but I think he might do it X(

I also don't know why but I feel as if i could connect with Lee Ji Hoon (playing IS) - he feels like a Ling Jia Nan Hai (neighbourly boy) to me and I just like him without a good reason ;;) I think out of all actors in YATBLSS, he is my third fav character... Sha de Ke Ai - Foolishly cute :x

But IS should have known better... thought he'll have the common sense to at least check with the production company PA? And I find it rather odd that he seems to know there is a change in location but that person didn't tell him where? That's why i feel this is rather contrived. It happened because it needs to happen [-(

I agree that the whole scheme seemed rather contrived. I guess the writers didn't know how else YA could've sabotaged SS.

I'm sure JH will come to SS's rescue and do everything to clear her name. He's also totally going to kill scream at IS for such a foolish mistake. Like you I'm not sure if should apologize to the PD, it should be IS who has to apologize. Also I want IS to tell the PD what YA did, I want her downfall to start ASAP!

I think ya must do her worse b4 her downfall begins :-\"

Think poor is may not only need to face his boss but mr as well ><;;;

miumiu18 said: LoveSG said Talking about apology, I have a feeling JH might just be holding himself responsible for this and apologise to the Director himself.... I know he shouldn't have done that but I think he might do it X(

@lovelyJihan

LOL

I'm still trying to fall asleep

Look at us...JJS has turned us into saessang fans

LOL

Btw, you're going with me to seoul on a sole mission impossible to kiss our hottie CEO :x JJS...that @someone ok with it? That @someone coming with you too? So, you're going to be on a date with that @someone while saessang-ing JJS with me?

Azzzzzaaa.... :-bd

I think in the case of YA sabotaging SS, IS' blabbermouth habit can be very useful for once

But, again like everyone has said...dramaland always make turns @ the unwanted turns

I just wish IS use his blabermouth talent for a good use for once [-O<

@yukiyukiku
hahahah dear u're cursing me again, aigoo am telling u all eyes on uri JJS,but we can take @someone to his IJ let him chase her :D btw how we going to share JJS after we catch him ;;) i may want him all by myself  8-}

LOL

We're going to make it to the news....breaking news on tv

Bunch of saessang fans from overseas has come to korea with a sole mission to kiss JJS because it takes him too long to kiss IU.

And while they chase & grab him, they knock him down...and taking turn kissing & grabbing & checking (we let you decide on your own...which you wanna grab/kiss or both..whatever)

@lovelyJihan & @akinahana89

How's that??

Jihan...i aint cursing you, babe

You're too cute >:D<

That @someone doesnt fully realize how cute you areee

LOL

We're going to make it to the news....breaking news on tv

Bunch of saessang fans from overseas has come to korea with a sole mission to kiss JJS because it takes him too long to kiss IU.

And while they chase & grab him, they knock him down...and taking turn kissing & grabbing & checking (we let you decide on your own...which you wanna grab/kiss or both..whatever)

@lovelyJihan & @akinahana89

How's that??

PERFECT!! :)) JJS and Korea won't know what hit'em!! lol

Archived