[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone remember ... when the doctor announced to SS and family that their Dad had died, did he say that he could have been saved if he was rushed to the hospital?  I don't remember what the doctor said.  But I remember that the manager stopped MR when she said they had to call the police.  If the Dad died because they didn't help than not just the driver but MR and her assistant are also guilty of murder.

tumblr_mm1u2hOY0U1qi18rvo2_250.gif Thanks for this gif @jjsweeter02111.
This is what it means about looking at you with their heart in their eyes. I just came from watching this scene again. They are both so good. I can't wait now for when he actually realizes he likes her.

ck1Oz

said:

tumblr_mm1u2hOY0U1qi18rvo2_250.gif

Thanks for this gif @jjsweeter02111.

This is what it means about looking at you with their heart in their eyes. I just came from watching this scene again. They are both so good. I can't wait now for when he actually realizes he likes her.

I so much love SoonShin and JoonHo. I forever love "Daddy long legs" and JoonHo is as qualified as him. He is just so nice. I so love it when he told SoonShin " They all have done plastic surgeries,You are the prettiest" That was not just an empty compliment. I really think JH has started to think SS is so pretty. That's how you feel about people you like, You never find them ugly or not pretty, Because you like them as a whole and don't look at their faces only. I love the fact JH knows all of  SS's secrets.He even knows,She likes CW. Just like how Judy let "Daddy long Legs" to know all her secrets,her fears and her crushes through her letters. Because she never thought of falling in love with "Daddy long legs". That's what makes their relationship so special. I so think JoonHo is the first one falling in love with SS. :x

I WANT FASTER PROGRESS BETWEEN SJH AND SS! I WANT HIM TO GET JEALOUS BECAUSE OF SS MORE OFTEN!

btw, anyone thinks that SS's boss in the restaurant kinda likes her? oh, i hope there will be some triangle love between him, SS and SJH. please let it be....
[-O<

Guest tabitha2

in my opinion he js  beginning to be  (or already pretty aware) that he feels unusually protective  of ''his" actress and he likes being around her a lot a lot more than he does anyone else.. but excuses it to himself as professional interest or passing infatuation.

kiefshi1056 said: I hope the production/director would give him more scene, what a waste :( if his role is just to passby or to say hello to jh and ss they should have signed up a rookie actor ... more dialogue and intraction with ss pleasssssseeeeee........

I love the part when JH shouted to YA "I have nothing to say to YOU!" It was the most romantic words I 've heard and they were music to my ears. >:) Also I love the other two as well CW/YS. Looking at CW I ask myself where I can get a guy like him,hmm? He's so sweet! I also like how HS seems so be grinning and smiling away affectionately whenever our baker ahjussi gets into trouble. Did anyone notice how she was laughing at ahjussi's expression when ahjussi saw the BBQ pork on the table after being whacked by SS?

O said: Can anyone remember ... when the doctor announced to SS and family that their Dad had died, did he say that he could have been saved if he was rushed to the hospital?  I don't remember what the doctor said.  But I remember that the manager stopped MR when she said they had to call the police.  If the Dad died because they didn't help than not just the driver but MR and her assistant are also guilty of murder.

Guest zzxxmm

I would like to purchase the dvd of this drama.  Can anyone please tell me when is it available in Malaysia.  Can wait to watch the ending of such an awesome drama.

Archived