[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@edensor
Thanks.. you do what we all want..
SS looks so calm and smiley .. does that mean she won't go tantrum and hysteric?? Or Junho's speech effect is that powerful...:-?
anyone knows what beverage they are drinking?? soft drink? beer?? it doesn't look like a can. it look like a bottle..

tiendoank said: @edensor
Thanks.. you do what we all want..
SS looks so calm and smiley .. does that mean she won't go tantrum and hysteric?? Or Junho's speech effect is that powerful...:-?
anyone knows what beverage they are drinking?? soft drink? beer?? it doesn't look like a can. it look like a bottle..

jjsiu said: LoveSG said: jjsiu said: tiendoank said:
My scenario : SS joins audition for musical. The role needs her to play guitar. JH takes the chance to teach her how to play. That will require him to hug her from the back and some hand touching. In fact, SS actually possesses the hidden talent in guitar playing, and soon she becomes very good in playing it. Junho is amazed to find that his [potential] girl posseses too many hidden talents..
10 years later: Ss is not only an actress, but also a musician...

Hahhh... I'mso bored...Don't we have any other news? OST? Pics? Fanart?? BTS?? Anything??
Haishhh... I'm bored...Lets just do a grup dance... to ease my bore...
Please line up... Jihan, Yuki, Tien, Cherry, Yoeda, KatKat, Atilia... and everybody who's online...

Put the music... ON o6i.gif
Letsss... DANCE!!!

e5v.gife5v.gife5v.gif

Archived