[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phoung ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT! 8-}

No one having any spoiler about who might be Soon Shin's father? The cast? Maybe its someone connected too Junho? Junho's teacher? Used to?

I have this slight fear that the reason JH's dad is so prickly with MR is because he may have had a crush/affair with MR before. She didn't want him because of her ambition and that's why he hates actresses. BUT I quickly drop the idea cos that would mean IU and JH would be siblings and oh no, I don't want the writer to go that way! But it's a thought that wont go away as long as I don't know who the father is! I pray that I am wrong!

ZarraJae said:

edensor

wrote:

»

@phoung

ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT!

8-}

<br />

No one having any spoiler about who might be Soon Shin's father? The cast? Maybe its someone connected too Junho? Junho's teacher? Used to?

I freaking love this drama! I wished I'd discovered it much later, 'cause now I'm fretting all week until the measly offered two episodes in the week-end!
It's so relaxing and fun, and I adore Joon Ho! Jo Jung Suk has such a carismatic presence...and his voice... IU is adorable too! 

smmr said: ZarraJae said:

edensor

wrote:

»

@phoung

ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT!

8-}

<br />

@edensor, I really hope you are right! This drama has truly hooked many of us! I now wish that everyday is Saturday and Sunday! and I keep on checking this thread for updates! :)
By the way, as I watched the preview of Episode 13, I can't help but laugh at Joon Ho at Soon Shin's house! He must really have followed his secretary's advise! That scene was one of my favorite scenes in episode 12!

@edensor & @smmr Yeah, those two are too adorable as a couple to be siblings. If the writer goes that way, I won't ever watch what she writes anymore! This is a rom-com right and being siblings is just too cliche, like you said!  Two more days and we'll get to watch again..can't wait!

I love the preview for Ep. 13, but poor JH, he's being chased out with a broom! I hope SS can comfort him so he doesn't feel too bad. And I don't think that JH and SS will be siblings because firstly, this is a rom-com not a melodrama, and secondly, they are the main couple, so it can't happen. I'm now hoping that JH will help SS find a place to stay if she's truly kicked out from her house, and that way, they can mingle more because he can come to see her whenever he wants without any problems from the family.

@redvelvet87 While I agree that they are not brothers, saying that it's a rom-com so they can't go in that direction is ... the thought of an... innocent viewer. Have you ever seen a rom-com that was a rom-com all the way? They start as rom-coms and on the way they become melos.  
I'm joking about the innocent viewer, but I'm not joking about rom-coms becoming melos. :D

Loved the preview for ep 13,so much fun that will be =)) JunHo looked so like a loverboy trying to get permmission to date the girl and not a CEO..but i so love his bumbly personality,he has that inocence that makes him so sweet...And yeah i want to join the grandma anti fanclub pleaseeeeeeeee,i really can't stand her at all...And the people at Junho's company what the heck are they doing,they should try to figure Soon Shin's qualities and if she has other talents besides acting to promote her more in her future carrer,but no,they conclude that she needs surgery because she is kinda ugly -_- and that she must lose weight :-w

Hannahmiriam said: @redvelvet87 While I agree that they are not brothers, saying that it's a rom-com so they can't go in that direction is ... the thought of an... innocent viewer. Have you ever seen a rom-com that was a rom-com all the way? They start as rom-coms and on the way they become melos.  
I'm joking about the innocent viewer, but I'm not joking about rom-coms becoming melos. :D

Hi guys hello everyone, also hi @hannahmiriam you are here too :)
 I have started this drama 3 days ago and I finished all 12 episode. Actually I'm not soft drama fan ıf everything is so soft; storyline,characters, acting and chemistry. there is a few really good soft drama and YATBLSH is one of them. I was not aware of IU's acting skills before. I know that she is a singer but I didnt watch her ex-drama I can easily say she is the best in her age group maybe better then some of her sunbae actresses! I feel she will be one of the best korean actress in near future! she acts so natural and she has a very pretty and likeable face. Also Jung Suk OMG he is amazing I cant take of my eyes on him when there is Joon Ho scene! ıts not because his handsome face there is something about his acting! especially his eyes and smile! he has a puppy eyes! ıt make you smile so attractive. also there is so much age gap between IU and him but It dont disturb me at all because they have amazing screen chemistry. their body gestures are so natural to each other.ıts like they are not acting nothing forceful, nothing we used to it from ex rom-com's.
 I cant wait to see them getting closer each day!
15kff_zps33549a63.gif
who dont like this two!!  >:D<

Look at that @NEWMARIO posted pic. So Grandma practice to hit Junho with a broom =)) So he hited with a broom... twice?? =))
Oh but then look at the 4th pic... how cute is he...:\"> Mount everest could melt by just his smile ouchhh... :\"> :))

Guest ychase007

These stories are getting better and better by the minute, my weekends are full of awesome
:DI can't wait for SS & JH to get together, but we got one deep road to travel before then - we haven't even reached the half way mark and the speed is intense. Hmm so I think we have a lot of plot points to unravel and discover, plus the culmination of SS as a true Artist. I would love this story to develop in a way that is sweet and endearing as it has been thus far. 

Guest shyda

how difficult to find gif for baker ajusshi..
i try my best to make it one...hehehe..i'm so in love with him..

Baker_1.gif
How awkward the hello can be...only ajusshi can done that...so cute..

baker_4.gif
shock face ajusshi was superb funny..

Archived