[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said: akinahana89 said: Maybe I should hire someone to standby in case I need emergency resuscitation from heart failure when livestreaming the episode on Saturday...
What do you guys think? Might be a good idea, eh? :-? My mom needs to break my door down and check if I'm still breathing.. See... That wouldn't work for me. My mom would just leave me there flailing like a fish out of water if I stopped breathing. :|

is this true??  :-O

키스 신 3 번만 에 성공!! ;D JoU Couple 's first kissing scene, they NGed 3 times! Kkkk ;pView translation Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

cr: egghead_me

:-*

just 3 times???? :( not enough

Guest Salma_Z

At this rate we well reach page 1000 Sunday MAX. *i don't post much :/ but i read all the comments :)*
if this drama ends i think i well miss you guys more than the drama :'(
so maybe we could decide to watch a drama together and that topic well have a YATLSS attack

<!--url{0}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{1}-

Guest AlobAro

@annamchoi said:

When  JH and YA were still dating.. he did not said much about his background..because he is not in his good terms with his dad then.. She  only found out when YA befriended IJ and Mrs Shin..YA is one super GOLD DIGGER!!!....

@someone
when did i say my eng was perfect anyway...eng isn't even my second or third language...besides mister spelling police i don't care if u understand or no my comments.. soo just freaking ignor them okeey... X( what kind of nightmare is this..creeh am going back to sleep... [-(

Ladies and gentlemen. .
it seems that our one and only @AlobAro is experiencing an excruciating pain due to his loss in the bet. That's why he is so very chatty today. Please do your best to console him..
@someone from the NorthWake up, girl! Your virtual husband needs you..

LoveSG said: Ahhhhh... I must lurk in again <:-P

Hooray! Our wish came true!!!! The kiss... I may just watch this scene when it comes. Haha. :D

And we are at page 920...how am I gonna read them all? Over 200pages... wow!!!

Congratulations!! :x

Salma_Z said: At this rate we well reach page 1000 Sunday MAX. *i don't post much :/ but i read all the comments :)*
if this drama ends i think i well miss you guys more than the drama :'(
so maybe we could decide to watch a drama together and that topic well have a YATLSS attack

<!--url{1}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{2}-

atilia

said:

joyy

said:

tiendoank

said:

joyy

said:

@AlobAro

chakaman......waaaait....

now, i see this picture is more suitable for you

[size=3]may i suggest it to be your new ava??[/size][size=3]of course, @someonelovely has to agree on it...who am i really compared to her..[/size] :-bd

Note to @tiendoankdon't cry over it....i can always look for another one for youlooking for a replacement now

tiendoank said: Ladies and gentlemen. .
it seems that our one and only @AlobAro is experiencing an excruciating pain due to his loss in the bet. That's why he is so very chatty today. Please do your best to console him..
@someone from the NorthWake up, girl! Your virtual husband needs you..

Archived