[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atilia said: tiendoank said: Ahahhahaaa..well... actually I have reconsidered and probably give it a chance.. since everyone says that the kiss possibly happen on ep 39, so I'm going to watch it streaming. 
Plus... Yeah.... I want to witness that moment..when yeona kneels down on her knees..and Junho is like..
tumblr_inline_mfwpvmjWuw1rrc78e.gif

Guest apaul15

yoeda said: @someone and @someone what a sweet bickering goin on here. should we called Wando Ahjusshi too to play cupid here? =))

Guest AlobAro

ok peeps.. wanna do my laundry duty.. (.. @someone.. don't u ever comment about my laundry skills ever again..)

well then.. c ya when i c ya.. chinguzzz...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

p/s 1: @someone.. i don't have a wife yet.. future wife..?.. of course i do have.. uri IJ-ssi... ha ha ha ha ha...

ij28
...Alob loves u...

p/s 2: all of u are creeeyyyyyzzzyyyyyyy... anyhow, i have fun today... thank u all... *..muahhhssss..*

apaul15 said:
This is the same with in time with you...there was a time that i got so frustrated with the main actors...like literally pulling my hair out because of frustrations...but the ending was nice enough to compensate for all of that frustrations...hahaha

joyy said: @edensor
Anything nice recently happen to you?
I'm curious cuz i think your way of commenting are not the same like in the past
Now, it is good & heartfelt
In the past, it was good too but different feeling

Do you a JH in you? Do you want date him or eat with him? Do you want to date him or ride a rollercoaster??
That JH of yours...is he a frequent soompier? Particular in ytblss?
Juat checking....cuz we have more guys coming in & wonder if 1 of them intentionally coming to check on you

Hahahahahaha
Just kidding...but if it's true, i wanna say congratulation
If that JH of your is ytblss shipper in soompi, we want to welcome the 2nd OTP in our thread
Just kidding.....hahahaha
But if it's true, that's okkk

Guest iheartyou1518

truly enjoy YTBLSS thread OTP's bickering.. aigoo..(quoting halmoni)..
@someonelovely and @someoneAlob..
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTElc98wu-BfbaxsIj3Y4Y
cr: pic to owner
good night ..   yociexp16.gif

edensor said: Why you writing tonight is stabbed my heart... It hurt so bad bl5.gifI know her feelin bl5.gifShe must be confuse and don't know what to believe. In one side her heart lead her to Junho and that Junho feeling the same thats why they're going to meet and thats why she is happy... Remember the scene before when she finally accept that she is fall in love with him then suddenly there is call from Junho and asked her to meet? That called is confirmation for her if her feeling is true or not. That call is like a YES. Thats why she is silence in a second after that call and like finally understand she standup and dress up to meet him. That moment she is 100% sure about her and Junho.
But then... when she wait all what she think is 100% true before suddenly collapse. She watch that news oon TV that YA and JH are dating.Starting that she must be don't know what to trust. Not even her heart. She is thinking that... 
ohhh... I can't continue... my heart hurt :(( :(( :(( :((
My heart hurt for her :( :((bl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gif

Guest apaul15

atilia said: apaul15 said:
This is the same with in time with you...there was a time that i got so frustrated with the main actors...like literally pulling my hair out because of frustrations...but the ending was nice enough to compensate for all of that frustrations...hahaha

Archived