[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

cherryblossomkawai said: akinahana89 said: Let's start a petition to let IU be paired up with JJS again for her next drama. :))
If it works. I am going to start a petition for Kim So Eun and Kim Bumtumblr_mpl49sjoVH1szw7u0o1_500.jpg
I APPROVE!!!! :-bd

@airbening
Good idea!
It would be great to see JJS in IU's next MV! :x

I just want to see them on-screen together again after YTBLSS.
My heart can't take not seeing them together anymore. :(( :(( :((

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

usually they release some picture tomorrow right?? hoping for some spoiler about the kiss  [-O<  ^:)^

Guest beanshpy

a light kiss is waaaayyy much better that none at all!!!!!!!my gosh im so happy right now. and maybe the green jacket that baidu people were talking about is the same jacket in the preview (when he was chasing SS in the park). so maybe the kiss happened there. the confession pushed thru at the end of ep. 39, the kiss happened at the start of ep. 40.  awww mola! whatever. im just to happy about the kiss and the hug after! waaaaaahh. 
we got what we want people!!!! Loki.gif

Guest rachieex

Hi guysssss. Well on the episode 39 preview if you guys were wondering, IU in the beginning says, "stop being nice to me, you're confusing my heart." And then IS says, "junho I thought you liked soon shin " (background speaking). Then the wedding stuff blah blah blah. Then YA at the ending says, "can't you give me a second chance.". I'm not sure if they made a subtitled preview of it yet but this is just info haha. I'm korean and I live in the us but I'm in Korea right now for the summer. I'm almost fluent

Didn't Lee Dong Wook ( who is one of the best kissers around ) kiss Jessica's ( from SNSD ) chin during Wild Romance.
And tvN which has some of the hottest kissing scenes on Kdramas these days- have a way lame kiss at the end of Cyrano Dating Agency? Sooyoung ( another SNSD member) is in it. Closed lips from her.
Bummer. If IU had to kiss JJS's chin.
BUMMER!!!!!!!

It must be the director. Because Suzy's kisses on Gu Family Book was way more than I anticipated her to participate in.

rachieex said: Hi guysssss. Well on the episode 39 preview if you guys were wondering, IU in the beginning says, "stop being nice to me, you're confusing my heart." And then IS says, "junho I thought you liked soon shin " (background speaking). Then the wedding stuff blah blah blah. Then yeonan at the ending says, "can't you give me a second chance.". I'm not sure if they made a subtitled preview of it yet but this is just info haha. I'm korean and I live in the us but I'm in Korea right now for the summer. I'm almost fluent Thank you for translating!!

THAT... THAT statement RIGHT THERE... Should be enough to let JH know that SS likes him too!
And YA... so pathetic. Aish... GO AWAY.

Guest iheartyou1518

KatKat09

said:

shabbychic

said: @KatKat09 Is that Kim Bum in you sig with Moon Geun Young? If it's really him and not a photoshopped version, I know the drama I'm going to watch next 

VERY OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know why we are talking about Kim Bum! :D   but I have to say I didnt like him at BOF or other teen dramas! he was so common boyish type in that dramas! but at Padam Padam for me he was sick!, He was gorgeous with his long hair and boned face! ahhh....so sexy and manly...
6779916723_2b535259f4.jpgtumblr_mhm4fqepPc1rlm32zo1_r2_400.gif

Guest rachieex

akinahana89 said: rachieex said: Hi guysssss. Well on the episode 39 preview if you guys were wondering, IU in the beginning says, "stop being nice to me, you're confusing my heart." And then IS says, "junho I thought you liked soon shin " (background speaking). Then the wedding stuff blah blah blah. Then yeonan at the ending says, "can't you give me a second chance.". I'm not sure if they made a subtitled preview of it yet but this is just info haha. I'm korean and I live in the us but I'm in Korea right now for the summer. I'm almost fluent

Guest iheartyou1518

rachieex said:
No problem haha. I just wrote what I memorized from the preview. Let me know if you need help translating stuff. I'm not good at reading korean cause of the vocabulary difficulty but I can try haha.

Guest rachieex

But where do you guys find all those BTS photos. I've been searching all over google but can't find any sites. Also, I forgot, in the middle part of the preview I think YA says, "if you like soon shin think of this as a way of protecting her." I am not sure if she says this for sure. Brb gonna watch the preview again and gonna listen carefully again.

rachieex said: But where do you guys find all those BTS photos. I've been searching all over google but can't find any sites. Also, I forgot, in the middle part of the preview I think YA says, "if you like soon shin think of this as a way of protecting her." I am not sure if she says this for sure. Brb gonna watch the preview again and gonna listen carefully again.

Archived