[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@someone -

betcontract1
...pls stick to the original agreement...
...my prediction is not important in this bet... urs is...
...u are the one who are boasting about ur feeling can't go wrong n u are trusting that stupid book of somebody...
...don't try to wriggle away @someone...
...n for the others, pls take note that i will shoot down any attempts to help @someone in this matter.. tq...

JihanBet2
...just a friendly reminder...

ok.. off to my iftar.. c ya all around...

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@someone
lol dude i'll get what i want this week..and there's no original plan...yes we made the bet i also said i'll drop after this week if nothing happen...i did not say i'll drop after ep 39..that's u misunderstanding me like always...mollaa

Guest apaul15

and the bickering of @someonelovely and @someonealo starts... :x

funny because i've been waiting for them to start bickering since earlier...i find them really amusing...hahahaha...

it seems i'll be awaiting for two events this weekend...the kiss and confession of our JH and SS...and the result of the bet of @someone...hahahah...this would be exciting :D \:D/

According to rumors witnesses kiss a beautiful pair of Shin Shin: They say that first kiss, and then open arms and stroked JH SS on face.Tak speak our DC are the people who seem able to observe it))) :x

@Olga2010Ans ukraine?? You are from which city? I know from

books in school that the Ukraine is famous for its natural beauty and the building is full of history. I've read about the Crimea and Kiev .. Do you understand hangul?

SS is heartbroken... Because of that nasty YA! Grrrr JH move fast!!!! PALI PALI!!! Oh... Poor YA! She doesn't deserved a second or any other chances! She dumped JH before... And if and ever she wants a second chance she should have done it a long time ago, even before SS came in the picture! And I think MR. CEO had suffered enough when she left him..and he really had move on when she met SS... So, what used of begging for second chance!? Get a life YA!

Hahahh... see how desperado we are in wanting the kiss to happen...  I think we need to bribe the PDs to give us whatever kind of kiss that can set Wando Island on fire..
WANDO AHJUSSIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR HEEEEEELP!!!
Routh%20Superman%20flying.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

The writer seriously made me mad.
tumblr_inline_mp2emqjhA01qc9lhz.gif

It's nearly 40 episodesJun Ho is still confusing over his feeling between SS & YA?Why does he so easy to be manipulated by YA?He has no courage to confess to SS and confident about his feeling?
tumblr_lxsg6x5Pxe1r9652ro1_500.gif

To YA
You dumb him to pursuit your career.You hurt others deeply and never said sorry.You ruined other people's live and act like an angelSecond chance?

tumblr_inline_mq03yqQ1k91qz4rgp.gif

I am sure there will be a kiss scene this week, probably the end of episode 39 or episode 40.But this is so slow!!Our OTP suppose to official dating in the middle of the drama ( episode 25+)  and now in talk of marriage right now but get disapproval.They only have 10 episodes left.There are still  too many problems still unsolved.I don't know how the writer could manage to resolve all the issues without extension. With this speed, they need at least to extend 20 more episodes~
tumblr_inline_mpgxyzzIPB1qz4rgp.gif

Archived