[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cc266764a1d3.jpg
BPWwHfICEAAj9WP.jpg
Dear JJS and IU..
Can you do me a favor?? For good-freaking-ness sake, can you two just get married and make pretty babies??? Please end my pain.. if the writer-nim is so reluctant making you two get together, please do it for rrreeeaal..

desperate Ajhumma

Amy said:@Tiendoank thanks for help me understand and ur advice. I wil stay on bed and hold my bottle milk everyday , i won't listen what happen on the room next door, i don't want to get yell from them and I tired to see them quarrel everyday because my dad have another women

Guest corady

@jovy  i agree with you,this drama is much better, i wonder why My Daughter Seoyong got high ratings,for me it is just an ordinary drama..

tiendoank said:
Dear JJS and IU..
Can you do me a favor?? For good-freaking-ness sake, can you two just get married and make pretty babies??? Please end my pain.. if the writer-nim is so reluctant making you two get together, please do it for rrreeeaal..

desperate Ajhumma

Sincerely co-signed,
Desperate Fangirl Akina

[-O

KatKat09 said: See JH & SS....even ahjussi knows best !Absolutely NOTHING okey got it? Nothing !  so SLEEP EARLY !

***(but ahjussi cannot be a Tourism endorser of Wando, tourism efforts will fail if there is nothing to do there at all..ahahahaha)
Hahahaha....JH easily gets what ahjussi is saying ...but SS is like sooo clueless..ahahahha!
=)) Keke. I don't think SS is as innocent as you think. She looks very startled and awkward at ahjussi's insinuations about them enjoying their room together and sleeping early. :))

Guest Tien Do

@Tiendoank I will be good girl ( don't worry). @Joyy thanks for u advice, I agree they so cute together, when ever they see each other they alway start to quarrel (that how they build love) and yup SS & JH better take note careful if they (I think it 's help them a lot). I DON'T WHAT WILL GO TO HAPPEN IF THEY SEE ALL THOSE COMMENT ( I think they will go to kill us), I better run first and go to sleep now bye

Archived