[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beanshpy

yo! let's not speculate yet based from the written preview. it will just ruin your mood. let's wait for saturday's episode and decide if JH should be hated and cursed. lol. Meanwhile...let the hatred to YA....go on and on and on....and on! she's dead to me!  :-w
@Katkat09..i also recommend Ojakgyo Brothers to you.  :-bd

xxmagsxx said: seeing that bts...JHs dad still doesnt know CWs wife-to-be is actually SS sis ...he hasnt met SS either...wonder if it'll have some sort of impact on JH/SS dynamics. being that the doc is buddy buddy with MR... i may be reaching here but doc may turn out to be JH/SS number one supporter

Guest xxmagsxx

lovelyJihan said: xxmagsxx said: seeing that bts...JHs dad still doesnt know CWs wife-to-be is actually SS sis ...he hasnt met SS either...wonder if it'll have some sort of impact on JH/SS dynamics. being that the doc is buddy buddy with MR... i may be reaching here but doc may turn out to be JH/SS number one supporter

Guest rachieex

Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. Freaking YA

Guest iheartyou1518

as expected from the master Ahoxan..   ^:)^    i also want @AlobAro explanation .. :D calling AlobAro please proceed to byeontae section immediately.. :)

Guest xxmagsxx

@ahoxan: lol uhh hello...the "reaction" wasnt big enough if it was there.. ive watched that scene way more than i should. my eyes are going bug eyed i still cant get over his..you know lol. i mean..look ..go watch it again lol. its. not. there. though her hands are little near that region and they got her sniffing his armpit lol

atilia said: @KatKat09 
'Thank You' - Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin. It isn't a typical story but very deep. I would say it's a human drama but definitely satisfying. Excellent writing, acting, cinematography, balanced romance and angst, and full of life lessons. I recommend this. The first drama that got me into Soompi. :)

KatKat09 said: OFF-TOPIC
For those who have been watching KDrama for a long time now.
Were there ever a drama or story - that was - i would not say perfect - but has the following qualities:

1.) well written2.) realistic storyline, believable conflicts3.) awesome, resourceful, clever leads - errrr meaning not easily duped or fooled4.) just the right balance of happy feeling - and - angst
5.) justice prevails
Or there is no such thing in Kdrama land?

:-?

errr i want to ask you guys. i rarely go to another movie thread. only for chuno and QIHM. i never commented there only in Dream Team and this thread. i realize theres no such a byeon... comment on that two thread. only choco abs in Chuno. do any other drama thread full of byeontae like here? really curious rite now. mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

Guest AlobAro

@someonelia said:

@AloBaro I don't think our argument is getting out of hands. This is our usual banter with no hard feelings involved, right @someonehana89 ? ;) And please don't call me @someonelia. I don't like it.  X(

LOL...kidding :) :)) But I appreciate that you side with me :D

Why do I feel that a lot of people here are turning into JH's haters this Saturday? :-? 

Regardless, I approve! >:)

Archived