[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Tells Kim Gap Soo “Don’t Meet with Lee Mi Sook”

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Tells Kim Gap Soo “Don’t Meet with Lee Mi Sook”Jul 13, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooLee Eung KyungLee Mi SookLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions4 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) told Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo) not to meet with Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Soo Jung said to Dong Hyuk, “You have time to play squash with Mi Ryung, but you don’t have time to have a talk with me? Tell me. What are you with Mi Ryung? I saw you guys playing squash and laughing together.”

Dong Hyuk replied, “Did you stalk me? Are you trying to say I cheated on you? I’ve been living my whole life only thinking of the hospital and my family. I’ve never done anything wrong.” Soo Jung said, “Have you ever smiled in front of me like you did in front of her? You married me because I followed you everywhere. You were able to own the hospital because of me.”

Dong Hyuk yelled, “Are you saying that I should be aware because your family gave me the hospital?” Soo Jung yelled back, “Yes, I am. I was lonely for my whole life. Quit going to the gym. Don’t meet with Mi Ryung again. I don’t like it.”

cr:koreandrama

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KatKat09

said: It seems ep 37 is a waste of an episode.

Just a few hours earlier JH was so loved and adored.

Now no more.

I have not seen that controversial smile, but based on the reactions here it's as if he kissed YA. did he smile with much flirtations or his affection back to YA now?

SS had to buy ice cream? well i hope she shoved it all to YA's mouth til that b!tch choked on all that ice cream.

YH with all his quirky shirts, will never hurt SS like that, because he has maturity, that sadly JH doesn't have.

We were so happy that finally SS has starting to have feelings for JH, and what does she get,this betrayal?

:(

cherryblossom said: So i watch again this episode. I have to be calm and be rationnal about JH's attitude. I think i get why he react this way. 
First, to me, his smile wasn't enthousiatic. Same thing when YA want to invite him to drink. He is thankful because YA "is helping" his beloved. He denies YA being a richard simmons because once upon a time, he loved her. Even when you hate someone you love, you don't want to see that they are bad. 
This week episode are here to show how YA is a richard simmons to appreciate her future downfall. It's here also to push JH to confess his love when SS will be heart broken and want to be far away from him.
Maybe we have to be at this point to see SS be happier with YH's company. Maybe YH will be to sad to see SS like this and will take measure to protect her.Seing this, JH= jealousJH+jealousy = love confession. 
If there is confession, i am pretty sure that JH's confession will end tomorrow episode. 

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tells IU “There’s No Use Just Working Hard”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tells IU “There’s No Use Just Working Hard”Jul 13, 2013

viadramaIUKim Yoon SeoLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions2 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) told Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) that there is no use working hard.

Yeon Ah was not fond of Soon Shin saying hi to the staff. As she kept saying, “I’ll do my best,” Yeon Ah said to her, “Do you think doing your best will actually work? There’s no used just working hard. You have to be good. Without causing trouble to other people.” She continued, “I’m telling you this because you’re like my little sister.  So don’t get me wrong.”

Soon Shin replied, “Okay then, I’ll do my best and be good from now on.”

cr:koreandrama

hi guys,

wow, what a complete and utter LET DOWN!
the worst thing is that all the things YA does are so petty and childish, in the end it just all seems so contrived because they are all based on misunderstandings and the fact that certain people don't seem to be able to open their mouths ( IS, I'M LOOKING AT YOU!). I kind of understand why SS doesn't speak up, she is not only a normal rookie but has to prove that she isn't just relying on her mother to be successful, she can't expose YA because it would look as if she's just framing YA and it also could seem as if SS is jealous of YA's relationship with MR (which is obviously not true). So I understand why SS couldn't defend herself, but that just means that she needs people around her who she can trust.
In the end though, the people we should really blame are the PD and the writers because this episode was lazy writing that was ridiculously contrived (like, why would an actress leave the filming set WHILE THEY WERE SHOOTING? even if SS was so naive not to understand how filming works, IS and CM should've protected her. Speaking of which, CM is not only the worst friend ever but also such a useless character...).
Anyway, I can't stand it when things get contrived and lose any plausibility. That's what makes me mad the most and not the characters themselves, because it's not their fault that the PD/writer make them act so stupidly.

Guest AlobAro

YA is awesome... her words are barbed n venomous... she utters them with a smile plastered to her face... simply b!tchy n marvelous... haha..

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tricks IU Again

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tricks IU AgainJul 13, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Mi SookLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions2 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) got tricked by Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo).

Soon Shin did not know a senior actress was on set, and was scolded for not being aware. The actress said, “It’s understandable that you’re acting like this. You wouldn’t have received a proper education from your mother, have you?”

Just then, Yeon Ah handed her a credit card and said, “You should buy ice-cream or drinks from everyone when the atmosphere is down like this.” Soon Shin said, “But I have to prepare for the next scene.” Yeon Ah replied, “I’ll tell the director, so don’t worry.”

However, Yeon Ah did not tell the director. Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk), who just arrived at the set, thought Soon Shin ran away.

cr: koreandrama

@lovelyJihan and @tiendoank
Thanks! 

It is that bad?! So Jun Ho is about to face a firing squad composed of @everyone ? Oh boy, what did you do, Jun Ho! Hey, maybe young hoon should bring out the knives again and give them to Soon Shin! Now, instead of using one of them for mi ryung, she should use it for jun ho!  :) :-?

geeez why this wench's pic is in every recap!!!!!!!!!!!i need to run away!!!!!!!!her f**gly face is hunting me argggggggggg anyway i need to calm down and get a cold shower!..adios guys and plsss keep cursing her that's all we can do,do not forget to add JH...!!!!!!ccyaaaa

smmr said: @lovelyJihan and @tiendoank
Thanks! 

It is that bad?! So Jun Ho is about to face a firing squad composed of @everyone ? Oh boy, what did you do, Jun Ho! Hey, maybe young hoon should bring out the knives again and give them to Soon Shin! Now, instead of using one of them for mi ryung, she should use it for jun ho!  :) :-?

Why is it that everyone seems to blame Junho for being nice to Yeona? If I were in his shoes I might even do the same thing. He didn't betray Soon Shin. Let's analyze the situation first. They came there with Soon Shin nowhere to be found and in deep trouble with the director. Soon Shin came with the ice cream after all the damage has been done and being Soon Shin's company president, he has to take responsibility for her. He didn't even once scolded Soon Shin.Yeona on the other hand took the opportunity to look good by going to the director and who knows what she say but it seems that it helped Soon Shin and this is the only reason why Junho was acting nice to her. He's just being grateful. Let's just remember that he doesn't know anything at all. 
OR... He already knows what Yeona can do since I think his minion had told him earlier of Yeona's connection to Soon Shin's mishap and he knows that provoking Yeona would only mean more bad things for Soon Shin. Let's not be so hasty in passing judgment on our dear adorkable president. He's still head over heels in love with Soon Shin and he still has her best interest in his heart. 
Let's just wait for tomorrow's episode. Let's just hope that it will be better than what they showed us today... Chill people...

NEWMARIO said: Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tricks IU Again
class="post-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px;"Jul 13, 201

dramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Mi SookLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions2 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) got tricked by Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo).

Soon Shin did not know a senior actress was on set, and was scolded for not being aware. The actress said, “It’s understandable that you’re acting like this. You wouldn’t have received a proper education from your mother, have you?”

Just then, Yeon Ah handed her a credit card and said, “You should buy ice-cream or drinks from everyone when the atmosphere is down like this.” Soon Shin said, “But I have to prepare for the next scene.” Yeon Ah replied, “I’ll tell the director, so don’t worry.”

However, Yeon Ah did not tell the director. Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk), who just arrived at the set, thought Soon Shin ran away.

ok guys i have watching the part that made all of you angry and rant until 10 page. so you all want to kill, shoot, slap, kick JH? no, just give him to me to cuddle if all of you doesnt want him anymore? LOL. i watch it i dont understand what they say but i read through their xpression. this is my opinion:
1. JH doesnt mad at SS. he already have something in mind (RP and MR). so his xpression really tense. IS doesnt help either by not explaining to him. if you can watch back you can see how trouble he feel in his eye. JJS always act with whole body not only with word. 2. i bet if IS told him about YA act he will blown rite there. so IS know better. so the better option is just stay silent for a while and not add another fuel in the fire. the director angry, MR angry with that older actress and i dont believe i want to see him get richard simmons off and make thing difficult. 3. SS has to film and her career just starting so she need to hold back a little. so JH went to apologize but YA said she's do it. look back he dont have time to react she just go. i repeat again he has something in his mind. just look at his eyes. so much sad and pressure.4. when YA done apologize and they talking about drink together look back at JH smile that JJS potray it. it was half hearted not from his deepest feeling that he always give SS. when people do something good (in this case he think YA doing good) can we just smile and said thank you? its also a smile of relief that SS prob has been settle and also smile of gratitude. i understand we mad because we know YA doesnt deserve his affection. those grin on his face, its not flirtation. i say it again 'LOOK AT HIS EYES'. theres so much story in there. 
i know i'm a minority here who doesnt see his flaw but i only want to xpress my opinion because i couldnt believe JH that i know is like what you state today. sorry guys. if you want to shoot me just shoot me with him. kekekekekeke.menial milk bottle
one last time i remind all of you "JUST LOOK AT HIS PUPPY EYES" sad milk bottle

So I waited for a few pages because I wanted to read everyone's opinion on tonight's episode. And I have to say I agree with @ckooleet and @yoeda opinions. When I first finished the episode I definitely felt irritated, but not really at JH particularly, but mostly at the writing of the episode itself.
I think I agree that JH did what he could at that point based on what he knew up until that point. And if he does have any clue what YA is doing to SS (I don't think he does know), there really is no point in provoking YA and making the situation worse. I think if I was JH there's only so much he could do based on what he knew up until then... which isn't much at all.

Guest AlobAro

YA is spiraling down to destruction terminal.. she is using all her cards n wits to make SS looks bad in front of others... her wicked strategy will give her temporary rewards n satisfaction but when everything is exposed, she will be looked upon as conniving n bad...

i have to go meet her n talk to her heart to heart in a one to one session... i have to make her see that her nasty ways will only bring her misery n will not end well... ermmm...

ya9
..wake up..!.. wake up..!..
..piap!!.. piap!!.. (slap sound effect..)..
..*smooch* *smooch* .. (consoling kisses..)..

HI ALL! based on the updates and articles...we had one annoying episode today! Courtesy of The Nasty main PEST YA!!!!! X( X( I really don't understand why is she insecure of SS!?? All the dirtiest things she could ever think of to destroy SS is pocessing her! And what the heck that everything she says is soooo believable to others! ONE's tongue can be very deceiving!!! Even with JH! Oh, crap! If there is one who really knows her inside out is JH! Can't take it that her alibi of being so nice to SS he bite on it! So disappointed on him this big time! He must redeem himself! IT'S A MUST! IT'S JH's todo LIST!

NEWMARIO said:

After giving myself some time to calm down from the episode, I can look at it from a different perspective and realize maybe the situation isn't as bad as I originally thought, especially since I don't have the subs to go with the scenes. I can now keep in mind that YA's conniving actions are done while JH is not there and the people who are there haven't spoken up about her behavior. Of course he would feel grateful that YA spoke to the director about SS because she is a respected actress in the industry...

However, I still feel irritated, annoyed, and angry at YA, but... what really gets to me is that sentence up there. Did SS ever give JH a reason to believe that she would run away from filming after the work she put into to land the role? Or after everything she's been through from the beginning right up to that point? Even if it was a fleeting thought, JH should have had more confidence and belief in SS than that. He never should have doubted her for a second.

Archived