[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovelyJihan said: @akinahana89
ohmyyygod now how disgusting is that,saying to her they should do that :-& Apparently, he was showing gratitude towards her, I guess, for supposedly talking to the director... but he really should have shoved her off the nearest cliff and leave her there. If IS had spoken up, at least, then JH would have known what a two-faced witch YA is.... IS is to blame too. :-w

akinahana89

said:

jjsiu

said: Guys thanks for all spoilers and recaps. After reading all your ventings, going to skip the raw today. Just before this ep, jh was cute, adorable, nice and considerate.

Now he has died a thousand deaths by being shot, kicked multiple times. Lol. Poor JJS/jh, I am sure other fans havs similar thoughts.

The writer and pd will get their share of bashing for tis crappy episode and expected future few eps. Lets hope jh does drink with ya after he finds out the truth of what she did. Jh may be nary enough to throw the sojourn in her face, bash the bottle on her head, shoot her with the gun that we can let him have and kick her down. Exactly the same bashing he received, eye for n eye!!

Well.... since YA is acting.... hope JH is also acting and he'll throw the wine into YA's face when he is drinking with her and confront her about smearing SS' reputation with her repeated lies and sabotage  ~X(

[-(

i am so speechless with this stupid JH
the only good thing i can think right now is the fact that JH doesn't know YA well like he thinks he does
if only he knows YA well, he wouldn't fall for YA's  cheap trick so easy like 

do i sound like i'm comforting myself??yeaa...i am :((
~X( i still can't believe JH is that stupid....the writer is just unbearable 

Guys, today episode was really hard to watch. Especially if you identify with SS or if you love SS, she keeps being bashed, betrayed by everybody. Only one who didn't do anything since the start of YLTLSS is YH. Yes, there are also CW but he can't defend SS. YH is here and isn't afraid of being confrontational when someone is bad to SS. He is frantic with YA. He forbid JH to enter his restaurant, remember  ? Everybody else hurt SS at least once: HY, JH, MR, YA, grandma, WJ, JA, ID
I can't stand that.I want SS to stand for herself but you have to be realistic. You can't be alone against everyone one. All actors, the director despise her. She feels so alone between Lee family who start to forget her and MR who is abusive. Now we have issues with the identity of the father. Just great. 

I'd better go to sleep now. Sleeping will calm me down. I just realised that I'm so invested in this drama that my disappointment is so freaking deep I can't think straight. 
I'll judge JH's performance tomorrow. Please show that you're the same man we've been dreaming of every night.  Please show that you have your brain intact. Please show your remorse. Please don't disappoint us anymore. Please. . Jebal....I'm begging on you..

Guest corady

Junho didn't betray Soonshin, we all know that when it comes to her he is very protective..Maybe out of gratitude to Yeonha he said yes,but  as for me, i have no doubt that he is really in love with Soonshin..he just acted according to that situation and you could see his facial reaction when CM told them that the director was so angry with Soonshin. let's all be rational here.

joyy said: i am so speechless with this stupid JH
the only good thing i can think right now is the fact that JH doesn't know YA well like he thinks he does
if only he knows YA well, he wouldn't fall for YA's  cheap trick so easy like 

do i sound like i'm comforting myself??yeaa...i am :((
~X( i still can't believe JH is that stupid....the writer is just unbearable  It's okayyy. We all need to comfort ourselves right now.
I believe you are right, that JH doesn't know YA as well as he thinks he does.
So I hope he quickly realizes YA's real personality.

The true heart of this exciting love life JH always be one SS man as soon first love is real strong first raz .Dlya both of them it's first love, but before they had sympathy for other people but no more than sympathy if they have previously had a real love with others they would never forget ih.True love is not never zabyvaetsya.Potomu JH in 37 series and smiled YA it does not have any feelings for her no, even when you compare it warm izpepelyayuschy just love his look at the SS and a good look at the YA for me personally znachuschy nothing specialOn the ground, there are only four questions of value. That is holy? Of what is the spirit? What is worth living for? For what you can die? The answer is always the same: it's love! Love - unusually strong chuvstvo.I this strong feeling I can see looking at the SS and JH and me it is enough to simply understand what true love between them is the feeling that lifts the people at the top of bliss and plunges into the depths of madness . Love makes us do exploits or completely denies the ability to deystviyu.Eto that's just why JH has not yet been admitted to the SS in his love for her, but if love is real it's so hard to admit, even to themselves let alone their second polovinke.Poetomu I can well understand the feelings of JH he thinks she does not like it so it was recognized besmysleno until she wants it. Usually quite a tender glance or a loved one phone call and anxious heart begins to beat, as we were able to observe in the 37 series is what began to happen with our SS, and one unkind word lover - makes a meaningless existence is that it seems to me will happen to the our beautiful SS in the subsequent series because of the wrong perception of her favorite shows JH description of the announcement to the 38 series will make her apologize to present a true witch YA. YA kind of person that has no pride at all for me is the villain of this drama I hope everybody will know what she is like in the end and in the first place our good Fool JH.Skolko istytany would not have befallen the SS because of the witch YA it will still always be pobeditelnitsey.Tak as the only craves witch YA but it JH Here the train is long gone, and no trace is left is well aware that his heart forever now with the SS and so mad tak.Pochemu then I think that maybe she's changed for the better in the end though practically zero chance at it just wants to be left where it is already yes as soon as possible and not interfere with two loving hearts become the happiest.In the end, only love conquers vse.JH and SS Love Forever!I hope in tomorrow's series JH will make very beautiful declaration of love to our SS is that we can as a nightmare to forget his smile in 37 series for worldwide witch YA.I think we are waiting for a beautiful recognition and many beautiful moments of Shin-Shin Couple in 38 of a series on what a writer is no place to pull in at least 40 series they have become a couple so I think no more disappointment and will be a variety of bright and happy moments JH SS.JH & SS Fighting!JH SS for his whole life he was able to survive the separation from witch YA in the past, but without the SS, he can not live a day and be happy without it, for it is impossible for him it all, she had the joy of it is his grief, she had love is the only one in the whole zhizn.Ne is so worried because of his view of the witch in 37 series is just out of sight of the last remnants of respect and a good attitude to YA in the past and it is the respect and turn to ashes as soon discovers her true face and two-faced all of its bases foul for his favorite SS, such a trust he will never forgive her is just to wait I believe that this time will surely come very soon.When the person you are willing to devote their days and nights, as JH for SS your deeds and thoughts, then you are lucky to meet someone, or for that someone who will help you to fully feel the state defined by a beautiful word love.:x:x:xf1394eeab3ae.jpg

Guest violet9004

the annoying scene here =JH and YASS and YASS and lee famJH and ISIS and CM
yeah today episode is ANNOYING!!!!  X( :-& L-) @-) :-< :-q %-( =((

Archived