[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest ilukd77

LoveSG said: Erm. I think I will do a airticket group booking to Korea and hunt down the writer to throw knives.... sandals.... ketchup.... etc at him X(
Just when we see SS realising her feelings for JH.... the writer threw in all these misunderstandings to separate the two lovebirds... oh why am I so disappointed but not too surprised? @samsooky guessed it right...
Let the misunderstandings begin :((

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said:

yoeda

wrote:

»

thank you guys for the live reicap. now its time to break fast here and i'm eating with my right hand and my left at the mouse. aigoo luckily i'm in my rented house not with my family. if not they will pull my ear for my bad behavior. 

Guest iheartyou1518

today we've boarded on that ship.. leaving the couple behind until JH grovels.. :D annyeong shin-shin!   :-h =((
BPDX5gfCUAEk_wo.jpg
cr: pic to owner

Guest xxmagsxx

... lovelyJihan said: neverrrrrrrrr i thought that ep 23 when he told that wench he doesn't like SS but he's takin responsibility  would everrrrrrr repeat again in ep 37...the same freaking feeling actually this's even worse than that..!!!!
am sorry guys am posting too much today, that's beacause i can eat am fasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can do is write!!!!!!!!

waitttttttttttttttttt i knowwwwwwwwwwww the idiot is going to confess tomorrow right???? Soon Shinaaaa take him down!!!!!!!!!!!! run awayy from him into YH oppa's arms.. while his looking at ya =)) YH oppaaaa hug SS very tightly she really needs it!!! [-O< [-O<

Guest jjsiu

Guys thanks for all spoilers and recaps. After reading all your ventings, going to skip the raw today. Just before this ep, jh was cute, adorable, nice and considerate. Now he has died a thousand deaths by being shot, kicked multiple times. Lol. Poor JJS/jh, I am sure other fans havs similar thoughts. The writer and pd will get their share of bashing for tis crappy episode and expected future few eps. Lets hope jh does drink with ya after he finds out the truth of what she did. Jh may be nary enough to throw the sojourn in her face, bash the bottle on her head, shoot her with the gun that we can let him have and kick her down. Exactly the same bashing he received, eye for n eye!!

jjsiu said: Guys thanks for all spoilers and recaps. After reading all your ventings, going to skip the raw today. Just before this ep, jh was cute, adorable, nice and considerate. Now he has died a thousand deaths by being shot, kicked multiple times. Lol. Poor JJS/jh, I am sure other fans havs similar thoughts. The writer and pd will get their share of bashing for tis crappy episode and expected future few eps. Lets hope jh does drink with ya after he finds out the truth of what she did. Jh may be nary enough to throw the sojourn in her face, bash the bottle on her head, shoot her with the gun that we can let him have and kick her down. Exactly the same bashing he received, eye for n eye!! LOL. I like the way you think. :D:))

all of you are drama queen! =)) off..... guys you made my day..... JH how you betrayed SS !!!!!?????  How you smiled to JA and accept her drink offer as a friend!!? :-O =))

Am I in wrong thread? What is going on here????? :-t

Shake your heads and think right guys!!!!! really why everyone act weird today?...... :D

xxmagsxx said: ... lovelyJihan said: neverrrrrrrrr i thought that ep 23 when he told that wench he doesn't like SS but he's takin responsibility  would everrrrrrr repeat again in ep 37...the same freaking feeling actually this's even worse than that..!!!!
am sorry guys am posting too much today, that's beacause i can eat am fasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can do is write!!!!!!!!

soo hard to digest that smile JH wasted on wench...uri JH should have watched Bollywood movies only then he could understand "ek chutki smile ki keemat tum kya jano JH babu" ( what do you know the worth of a smile ...) yea...the smile (and belief in wench) that's gonna bite you where it hurts most. 8-|  Soonshina make him pine and writhe in angst till we forget that insult of a smile he showered on wench.That's it......I'm not gonna forgive JH till I forget that insult....@lovelyJihan agree with you...SS should run to ikea shirt and hold onto him all within JH's eye-sight......unlike last time he was trying to see her through the leaves in Lee family garden..now MR won't let him enter her house...heee hawww :D

bluphoenix said: akinahana89 said: iu93jjang said: JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. :-q
WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?
JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!! X(
DO YOU HEAR ME?!
DOOOOOOWN!!!!
Woooohoohhoo now I'm angry ! who did JH promised to drink with? YA that witch? Soon Shin-ah please allow me to invite you at a date with YH oppa, if you can get over the IKEA clothes he's wearing and just get along with your life peacefully. It's not worth the pain girl :(
Yes. @iu93jjang said in the scene where JH smiled sweetly at YA and thanked her for talking to the director, YA asked him out to drink his favorite soju and JH agreed, saying that they should do that. Then YA said she will call him.

Archived