[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

xxmagsxx said: ... lovelyJihan said: am sooo mad to SS whyyyyy did she freaking went to buy the ice cream, how stupid is that, will she ever wake up!!!
today's ep ruined tomorrow ep for,i should've just stay away,damnnn!!!!am soo freaking angryi!!!!
BTW looks like IS didn't tell him about YA??!!! it soo obvious he doesn't know she lie about the filming place
aigooo am soo ANGRYYY  to JH also...thanking YA with that stupid smile..aigooo I DON'T LIKE OUR PABOU COUPLE TODAY [-X [-X
Me too..everyone was just "uhduhhh?!!!!" today. YAs facials it. tells. all! JH believing YA was like a slap to MY face lol. i think i stopped stamping because of that..OMG! Ugh, I really wanted to slap that stupid smile off JH's face.

I'm all riled up now with no where to aim my anger at.
~X( ~X( ~X(

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xxmagsxx said: ... lovelyJihan said: am sooo mad to SS whyyyyy did she freaking went to buy the ice cream, how stupid is that, will she ever wake up!!!
today's ep ruined tomorrow ep for,i should've just stay away,damnnn!!!!am soo freaking angryi!!!!
BTW looks like IS didn't tell him about YA??!!! it soo obvious he doesn't know she lie about the filming place
aigooo am soo ANGRYYY  to JH also...thanking YA with that stupid smile..aigooo I DON'T LIKE OUR PABOU COUPLE TODAY [-X [-X

cherryblossom

wrote:

»

Guys, i want to tell you to not being hopeful for tomorrow episode. The first part will be good but then it will be angst : JH's mother kicking JH's fatherSS being hurt by JH and YA. <br />

VOILA, I reach a point when i think i am able to vent out on everyone. 

Agreed. How frustrating. I want to scream!

evok said:
ctually YA is pushing her than falling down! stupid woman. I can see her saying everyone "she hit me! "
in the text preview of 38, ıt was saying YA gonna tell JH she was bad to her and JH gonna want SS apologize her! ıts look like he will say why you hit her, go and apologize! X( You're right! YA pushed SS first after SS demanded an apology. SS only defended herself and YA fell. She deserves that. I hope she twists an ankle or something. If SS is going to get treated badly for it, then at least make it worth the treatment and give us something to soothe the anger we are feeling over hateful YA.

The writer is changing a bit JH's attitude.he's not showing us anymore the awe for SS and the cold attitude to YA but the opposite he's a bit cold to SS and kind of flirts with YA ,smiling at her , being so friendly (he was not that friendly from the first 10 episodes I think).
 Maybe he wants to boil us a bit , I sense it will happen something great between him an SS for the upcoming episodes :D :D :D . perhaps for tomorrow

lovelyJihan said:
BTW guys it just hit me... i think when he say to SS tomorrow to say sorry YA, omoooo the boy is actually believeing YA right???!!!!! he's serious about that, does he really believe YA more than SS...WHOOOAAAAAA NOW AM FREAKING MAD I believe so! At first, with the written preview, it seemed like JH told SS to apologize for her reputation, but JH would believe in SS. Now... it doesn't seem likely because JH believed YA with the ice cream issue. I hope SS makes him grovel on his hands and knees before forgiving him this time. Pabo pabo pabo!!

bluphoenix said: The writer is changing a bit JH's attitude.he's not showing us anymore the awe for SS and the cold attitude to YA but the opposite he's a bit cold to SS and kind of flirts with YA ,smiling at her , being so friendly (he was not that friendly from the first 10 episodes I think).
 Maybe he wants to boil us a bit , I sense it will happen something great between him an SS for the upcoming episodes :D :D :D . perhaps for tomorrow

bluphoenix said: The writer is changing a bit JH's attitude.he's not showing us anymore the awe for SS and the cold attitude to YA but the opposite he's a bit cold to SS and kind of flirts with YA ,smiling at her , being so friendly (he was not that friendly from the first 10 episodes I think).

Archived