[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG you can steal whatever you want. i also stole those gif from google search. hahaha. btw i think this thread has make so many twin that shared thought. and either you spoke my mind or i'm spoke yours. funny. well-done-red-crab

Finally caught up with all the posts...Phew!  B-) Like usual, this thread is on detective mode again which is good. :DI won't give a long speculation as I share similar ideas with most of you here.But I drop off to comment on this. 
LoveSG said: I have a theory. After asking ss to apologise to ya, he confronts ya for putting up a show. Then he wants to confess because he wants to apologise to SS. There's no other way he could react without making ss' situation any worse than ya's accusations.

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said:

edensor LoveSG joyy KatKat09 yoeda evok @AlobAro ahoxan Nisda @all
please wake up!!!you'll miss one of the GREATEST MOMENT in life if you don't.

Guest AlobAro

Shin-Shin couple fan arts are really awesome... i wish i can create something beautiful like the talented fans do... so many gifted people in this world... too bad i am not one of them... ermmm...

Guest AlobAro

doing this while thinking of @someone... *boink* *boink*...

shinshin1
...is this what has really happened..?.. ahaha...

atilia said: I love your theory and hope the plot will turn out that way. I would like to see JH confronts YA right after he realize YA's dirty tactic, and it has to come before he confesses to SS. This time I hope JH won't beat around the bush again. You know last time when YA asked him whether he likes SS and he answered he only feels responsible for SS. I don't want to hear that kind of answer again. Now he's aware of his feeling, he ought to be more exact and straightforward like admitting he loves and really cares about SS. By doing that, JH definitely gives a clear signal to YA that she has no chance to get back to him again and he has moved on. Then after that I would be satisfied with JH confessing to SS as I've confirmed his feeling. At least I know YA is already out of picture and her underhanded tactics that might come later won't jeopardize the OTP's relationship anymore.  Overall, I just want JH to give a clear and proper ending to his relationship with YA and firmly tells her that they stand no chance to be together again.  
Another thing, don't you think that there's another reason why JH suddenly wants to confess? Maybe because of YH? I think when JH tells SS to apologize, SS who's hurt will find comfort in YH and distances herself from JH. JH notices this and becomes super jealous of YH. His jealousy then will lead him to make a confession. For this, I hope he won't make a sudden outburst of confession because it's not romantic at all. I would like him to bring her to a nice and quiet place where they can have a little privacy. There he will tell her about his feeling and SS finally will come to realize that he is being honest to her and reciprocates his feeling. By that the confession will be sweet and romantic like how we want it to be. :x
I just gave a long speculation when I said I won't. LOL. But, whatever. :P YEEEEES. I agree times three! I need to see JH confront YA about all the stuff she's been doing to sabotage SS and I need to see JH stand up for his love for SS and shoot YA down - FOREVER. I would love it if the director could accidentally stumble upon this thread, see our wonderful suggestions, and add these great points into the plot for the remaining episodes. lol.

Why do I think that they'll turn their backs at each other after this scene , with an awkward feeling, without a chance of saving faces? But I really hope that in the morning they will wake up in each other arms :x SS anyway has those weird sleeping habits at least she will take over JH mattress... put a leg or arm on him...

bluphoenix said:  SS anyway has those weird sleeping habits at least she will take over JH mattress... put a leg or arm on him...
Sadly, those weird sleeping positions were only in the beginning of the drama - over time, she slowly lost those to normal, not moving all night, in the same position sleep.
:|

bluphoenix said: akinahana89 said: bluphoenix said:  SS anyway has those weird sleeping habits at least she will take over JH mattress... put a leg or arm on him...
Sadly, those weird sleeping positions were only in the beginning of the drama - over time, she slowly lost those to normal, not moving all night, in the same position sleep.
:| If so....then... I'm still hoping for the storm with the thunders :> I really only hope for those beautiful pabo couple moments to be uninterrupted by angst and drama. I just want to see something heartwarming, breathtaking, and squeal worthy enough to get me through until next week. Two episodes a week is not enough for meeee~~

Archived