[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

lovelyJihan said: @evok it's like the sun never sets during summer time here in Finland..i hate it, today was really hard,but alhamdlillah am okeey now,hopefully tomorrow will be little easier.. :P @cherryblossom at 10 pm..well almost same time.. #-o

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yoeda
how sweet,thanki you chingu for chering..inshalla i'll try best >:D<
@joyythanki you dear also for cheering,hehe i saw your conversation you were really fighting against byunteasim lol,even the master ahoxan himself tried to drag you in.. but for us u say nooo aww  >:D<

@LovelyJihan - Finland@cherryblossom - France@evok - Turkey@tiendoank - indonesia
we have 12 to 13 hours here.. but I really enjoy Ramadhan this year.  Because I'm doing it with you all, my global friends. 
Let's start the countdown of the preview,  shall we!!  :)
@joyythanks sweetheart for being considerate.  You know, the biggest temptation of all is fighting not to imagine all thr lovely things I want our beloved OTP to do. It's dam* hard especially when your middle name is "byeontae".

Guest apaul15

@evok...if they wake up in that position...it would absolutely be daebak!! because i don't think the kissing part would nit happen anytime soon...but if it does...i'll definetly go crazy...swooon and spazzz overload....hahaha

tiendoank said: @LovelyJihan - Finland@cherryblossom - France@evok - Turkey@tiendoank - indonesia
we have 12 to 13 hours here.. but I really enjoy Ramadhan this year.  Because I'm doing it with you all, my global friends. 
@joyythanks sweetheart for being considerate.  You know, the biggest temptation of all is fighting not to imagine all thr lovely things I want our beloved OTP to do. It's dam* hard especially when your middle name is "byeontae".

cherryblossom said:

I think there will be one kiss.It will be at the end of YTBLSS.Okay i am goign to sleep.Sweet dreams

I think that they'll surprise us at the end with a passionate love scene.  You can do it JH!!

No... it shld be...

You shld let IU do it ahjussi vermillis!!!

:)>-

akinahana89 said: 2. In the beginning, I never thought I would like Il Do, but starting from after MR found out that SS was her daughter, I have begun to like him. He realizes what MR was doing at the time was wrong and has tried to stop her. Unsuccessfully, might I add, but at least he was trying. His hands were tied because he's only her manager, so I could understand why he couldn't do more to interfere with MR's controlling ways in regards to SS and her adoptive family. The fact that he finds the situation MR is in right now funny makes me like him even more and his treatment of SS is better.

Guest xxmagsxx

About a kiss...since we have a drama within a drama..SS character is closely mirroring her life..if a kiss were to happen in her drama..I can almost guarantee JH (knowing how he is lol..hello..cooking scene, he practically had a panic attack poor guy ) will make sure HE has SS first kiss....or at least i hope :P

Ep 36, realization of her feelings for JH, we'll see in Ep 37 if she will acknowledge it or how she's going to be around JH now?

But there's a problem to solve first because remember she went to the wrong filming site... that hateful scheming YA aarghhh ~X(

tiendoank said: @LovelyJihan - Finland@cherryblossom - France@evok - Turkey@tiendoank - indonesia

Nisda said: tiendoank said: @LovelyJihan - Finland@cherryblossom - France@evok - Turkey@tiendoank - indonesia

Archived