[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apaul15

tiendoank said: HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
IT SEEEMA SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD TAKE THE IDEA OF HAVING OTP TRAPPED IN A DESERTED ISLAND TOOOOOO SERIOUSLY...♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was just about to dream about this scenario:

JH gaining some confidence in his singing abilities accepted a secondary role in SS's drama as a singer. Their singer relationship slowly develops in a love one and they just have to kiss in this drama...Now, I was just imagining their feelings and reactions at the notice that they have to kiss.And then, the kiss scene between them trying to play their roles thinking about their real love, trying to handle the situation and saving faces.

So , when I was about to think and develop a great scenario with many cute love details...BAM ... @-)  I saw the picture where SS is wearing those ajuma clothes and ..that's it , all gone , all my fantasies vanished.  :-<

DESERTED ISLAND PREDICTION...
SS upon learning that MR  within the area of the shoot.. decided to leave and go somewhere else to rehearse! and when the weather is not cooperating the crew decided to pack up! w/o informing her.. JH on the hand, upon learning that SS is not around panicked! and on his own decided to look for her! despite the stormy weather...when he finally found her.. they cannot go back anymore! and they decided to stay on that deserted island...all by themselves...under the moonlight without the bikering ajummas, without YA the pest, without the blabber mouth couple Chan Mi and IS!
8->  :x

hahahahahaat the mercy of @tiendoank, we get Wando getaway + ajuhmma clothes (in exchangeof leaves clothes) + JH come to the rescue + villagers' hostel + 1 of them got sick (who can it be...SS or JH??...looking at their fashion style, it may be SS who get sick) + anything else that i miss??
*blink2* i really wonder...with that kind of ajuhmma clothes, can we (females) really get men's positive attentionthe writer must be having that kind of impossible wish in the real lifewhy screw up SS' fashion after she did with YHaigoooo....  #-o

i just watched subbed ep36, and i realized JH didn't meet JA at the doorhe was driving on the way to MR's house & saw her...and stopped to say hello to heraaawww....he must be thinking: my mom-in-law to be...have to stop now!!hahaha...anyway...it was nice of him to do so
JJS & JH are really hubby material :-bd

edit:aawww @KatKat09 ....LOLthough those leaves fashion sense look nasty & itchy (i think...imagining with bugs & ants etc...eeeww), we still want them for SS instead of that SS' ajuhmma top & bottom....kechiii?? right?? *nods2*
i tell y'all....we may have to send all those @tiendoank's leaves fashion design to KBS they need to change that ajuhmma top bottom with leave top bottom

Archived