[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said: @apaul15 @annamchoi
funny how your answers are similar.. 
yes, come to think of it, the people have foreseen that there's something with this CEO and this trainee. 
In real world, I don't think I want that to happen to me: being rumored that you get to what you are because of your connection with the CEO.
but yeah...since it's dramaland.. okay lah no problem :))
However, with that rumor, I think JH will avoid going public with the relationship.  That means we will only see them dating in the dark, or in faraway land, or closed doors. :))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O said: @tiendoank, and worse of all that she's so lucky that MR is her biological mother.  And MR is the one who opened the doors for her.  JH's secretary has said more than once that MR is the star of the agency and without her, JH will be out of a job.  I'm sure they are thinking that JH is paying so much attention to SS because of her mother lah (did I insert the 'lah' in the right place :)

apaul15 said:

this reminds me of the previous episodes where rumors surfaced that JH and SS are in a relationship..funny how the writer wrote the storyline...when they are not yet super close...they were rumored to be in a relationship just because JH wants SS to debut immediately...

now that JH is almost not leaving SS side...no rumors at all on the side??

Guest maejm

the cd scene got me burst into laughter then teary eyed .I feel like I have so much to say, but I don't know how to say it 
:((

Hahha... so it can happen.  I was under the impression that this thread never sleeps. Even when half of us go to sleep, the other half of us, those who live on the other side of the world will continue the talk.
@maejm
what is it?? Tell us..

Guest iheartyou1518

i keep on replaying the video call scene.. and the conversation is so interesting..

JH really knew SS so well, even if she's not telling him, he can tell there's something she's worrying about.. while our SS told him "I felt nervous cause you're not there with me.."  that was real smooth SS-ah..:) who wouldn't feel so touch and happy when you told it to them.. sweet girl. :)
also the script SS is memorizing  with the line "there's this person that i always think of when I'm having a hard time, i made this song thinking of him"  made me think of JH, i hope that when she gets to say those line, JH will be watching off cam.. or will JH get the role as her partner on the drama?? 
i'm happy that SS gets to sing a love song.. hoping it will be a part of the OST.. :) 

Archived