[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

joyy said: @ahoxanLOLaigooooo Master B***taetrying to dim the light...thinking it would be easy to escape from you & otw to my redemption*shakes head* this path sure aint easyaigooo..aigooo...where's that halmoni when i'm tired to say aigoo aigoo

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said: @annamchoi
hahah... yes. We don't mind that a bit because we are all thinking we are SS, huahaaa... can't imagine what the other trainees feel. They can only say "Annyeong haseyo!" Whenever they meet him. Not a single chance of being followed, accompanied to audition, sitting together on Han River side, being applied band aid due to simple cuts..no chance! No chance!!
The only thing I hope is this will only happen to SS only.  Can't imagine this happen, you know, after they are getting married and having kids, when JH meets another 'trainee'.

@apaul15 @annamchoi
funny how your answers are similar.. 
yes, come to think of it, the people have foreseen that there's something with this CEO and this trainee. 
In real world, I don't think I want that to happen to me: being rumored that you get to what you are because of your connection with the CEO.
but yeah...since it's dramaland.. okay lah no problem :))
However, with that rumor, I think JH will avoid going public with the relationship.  That means we will only see them dating in the dark, or in faraway land, or closed doors. :))

@tiendoank, and worse of all that she's so lucky that MR is her biological mother.  And MR is the one who opened the doors for her.  JH's secretary has said more than once that MR is the star of the agency and without her, JH will be out of a job.  I'm sure they are thinking that JH is paying so much attention to SS because of her mother lah (did I insert the 'lah' in the right place :)

Sorry if this is some ranting...
But upon seeing how great an actor JJS is...some actors have suddenly paled in comparison...even the most good looking ones...i know it is not really proper to compare but I' have just become more appreciative of JJS acting ability and versatility now after watching parts of this other drama......

since Saturday is some days away, i viewed some parts of a different, current drama. What i saw are scenes of this guy (I won't mention the actor's name and i'm really sorry to his fans) and this girl...they had a one night stand - the conflict - the girl is engaged to be married.  Now they meet again, so there should be attraction, longing, guilt etc., so you kinda know how explosive and volatile their scenes should be.  But behold this actor - his expression of surprise, happiness, sadness, anticipation, sorrow, - ARE ONE AND THE SAME EXPRESSION!!! what-the-&^%#$# !!!

Only one expression :-O a kinda blank expression. I mean he's good looking and tall and has the muscles in all the right places, but my goodness I don't know if he can act at all!  So whoever criticized JJS for his looks...well if one is the most good looking but if cannot even act...what a dismay it would be.  Maybe some are just born talented and gifted i guess. [/spoil]

@O
hahhah.... "lol at the 'lah' part.
I know it a little bit because I once lived in Singapore for 2 years and worked with Chinese people so I kinda know how Singaporean add "lah" in their conversation. I think this is what Singlish is..isn't it @LoveSG

Guest apaul15

@tiendoank...dramaland does connect two people of different locations and be in the same thought...hahahaha...or you can just call it one effect of being a drama addict...LOL!\

hmmmm...JH and SS having a date in a farawayland and closed doors...that would be exciting to watch..naughty?1 naughty?! naughty?! hahahhaa

@KatKat09, I take it you didn't watch 'Samsaengi', the TV Novel that recently ended on KBS World?  One of the male leads was aptly nicknamed 'Wooden'.  I doubt the actor you were speaking of could be worse than Wooden!  Wooden is good looking and has a to-die-for smile.  But good looks can only take you so far!

O said: @KatKat09, I take it you didn't watch 'Samsaengi', the TV Novel that recently ended on KBS World?  One of the male leads was aptly nicknamed 'Wooden'.  I doubt the actor you were speaking of could be worse than Wooden!  Wooden is good looking and has a to-die-for smile.  But good looks can only take you so far!

@KatKat09
I can't agree more.... as I said last night, JJS is a bottle of aged wine..and the longer the wine, the finer the taste. Being a live actor for ten years has shaped his acting skills into what he is now.  Don't compare it with carbonated soda.

Guest apaul15

@katkat09..i've watched a series before that actually bored me to death that i didn't bother to finish it...i started watching the drama because of the actor...tall..good looking...nice smile...a body to die for..he has all the physical elements...but when it comes to acting...he was just so bad...in the end its also because of why i did not finished watching the drama...and up until now i'm not thinking of finishing it..

tiendoank said: @annamchoi
hahah... yes. We don't mind that a bit because we are all thinking we are SS, huahaaa... can't imagine what the other trainees feel. They can only say "Annyeong haseyo!" Whenever they meet him. Not a single chance of being followed, accompanied to audition, sitting together on Han River side, being applied band aid due to simple cuts..no chance! No chance!!
The only thing I hope is this will only happen to SS only.  Can't imagine this happen, you know, after they are getting married and having kids, when JH meets another 'trainee'.

Archived