[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cherryblossom I think the three of us can take you down, weapon or no weapon. We're very determined. :))

@joielee I don't know. I sometimes use DramaFever on iTouch, but it always works for me. I've never tried to use it on an iPad. Hope you figure it out though. :)

akinahana89 said: @cherryblossom I think the three of us can take you down, weapon or no weapon. We're very determined. :))

@joielee I don't know. I sometimes use DramaFever on iTouch, but it always works for me. I've never tried to use it on an iPad. Hope you figure it out though. :)

akinahana89 said: @cherryblossom I think the three of us can take you down, weapon or no weapon. We're very determined. :))

when it comes saying something sweet to comfort SS,JH still has a looong way to go.. #-o seriously when SS told him about her family ep 35 park scene that they didn't invite her to YS's marriage meeting, mygod,couldn't he say something sweet,i know it's cute how he teases her,but those cute moments he should open up little bit more and show to SS that he has sweet side also.. :P  8-|

lovelyJihan said: when it comes saying something sweet to comfort SS,JH still has a looong way to go #-o seriously when SS told him about her family ep 35 park scene that they didn't invite her to YS's marriage meeting, mygod,couldn't he say something sweet,i know it's cute how he teases her,but those cute moments he should open up little bit more and show to SS that he has sweet side also.. :P  8-|

miumiu18 said: lovelyJihan said: when it comes saying something sweet to comfort SS,JH still has a looong way to go #-o seriously when SS told him about her family ep 35 park scene that they didn't invite her to YS's marriage meeting, mygod,couldn't he say something sweet,i know it's cute how he teases her,but those cute moments he should open up little bit more and show to SS that he has sweet side also.. :P  8-|

cherryblossom

said:

miumiu18

said:

lovelyJihan

said: when it comes saying something sweet to comfort SS,JH still has a looong way to go #-o seriously when SS told him about her family ep 35 park scene that they didn't invite her to YS's marriage meeting, mygod,couldn't he say something sweet,i know it's cute how he teases her,but those cute moments he should open up little bit more and show to SS that he has sweet side also..

:P

8-|

miumiu18 said: lovelyJihan said: when it comes saying something sweet to comfort SS,JH still has a looong way to go #-o seriously when SS told him about her family ep 35 park scene that they didn't invite her to YS's marriage meeting, mygod,couldn't he say something sweet,i know it's cute how he teases her,but those cute moments he should open up little bit more and show to SS that he has sweet side also.. :P  8-| JH is really terrible with words. I noticed how he starts stuttering and stammering a lot especially when he's surprised, angry, or when he tries to find the right words to say to the love-of-his-life. But what he lacks in words, he makes up for in his actions, like when he put medicine and band-aids on SS's wounds. Or when he wiped her tears away. To me, this action was far sweeter than any words he could've said. Though it seems that to SS he says the right words to make her feel better (like in the rain scene).
Agreed. I noticed that from the start, but I find it very endearing. lol. Especially when he gets caught in a situation where it's obvious to others he cares deeply for SS and he tries to talk his way out of it in a nonchalant way, but fails miserably because he starts stuttering. :))

yoeda said:

last night i've been lurking JJS YT vid. and i read a comment under YTBLSS press con vid. someone comment that uri JJS does not have a look to be a hero (mean he's not good looking). i'm like, what the h...? gah, this is so narrow minded.[-X  true actor doesnt depend in a good look. what the use of a good look if they cant act? theres so many actor in Korea doesnt depend on good look like Lee Byung Hoon and Jang Hyuk. but both of them has win Daesang and LBH also act in Hollywood movie. as for me i'm watching Won Bin drama but never fall in love with his acting like i fall for Jang Hyuk charismatic acting. i'm just watching Hyun Bin in SeGa but never completely fall in love with his acting like i'm falling head over heel for JJS performance. (sorry, no offense to their fan) just my opinion. like people said beauty is always in the eyes of beholder. sometimes, the good, natural and sincere acting that make an actor who doest have an eye candy look good to the viewers. it can make the viewers fall in love and impress with their acting like JJS have done to us here. 

JJS has amazing charisma! for face I never see male lead who has more shinny skin than him and has a fascinating smile like him! he is totaly a beautiful man! people use to watch same baby or bony face, eagle eyed actors, they love them because they look so cool but actually they are not natural! they try so hard to look cool, you never see a man who look or act like them in real life!!! so JJS girlish chubby cheeks, his childish smile, his little logy eyes make him more real... he is not like a handsome celebrity, he is like a handsome boy who is living at next door! ;)

used to have a crush on my friend. average looking. yet all the things he did and say, like JH, without the stuttering, was more attractive than any of the other guys i dated or was attracted to.. to this day, i'd mentally use that friend as the measure of the guy i'd want for real life, if that can ever happen.  (btw he's married now. too late). 

the quick judgment thing is more korean/maybe asian. all tied in with the plastic surgery world.  why do graduates go get surgery so they have a better chance at getting a position?  Good looking singers who wanted be actors weren't given acting opportunities because their bandmates had the 'look" and they didn't.  also my friend is such a sweet girl, but plain looking.  all her korean friends tell her to get double eyelid surgery.  she keeps telling me about her failed 'seons' (blind dates).  i just feel so sorry for her that everyone tells her to change, go on a diet (what's she's 90-100lbs?), and she herself says she's looking for a good looking guy.  And then there's the whole height thing.  Guys wear INSOLES to gain 2". that appearance ruler goes on and on.

JJS is good looking, to me. Yes he's not my normal Won Bin, Song Joongki type that I drool over; however... he's still handsome.  Not just because he's a clutz, crosses his legs like a girl, touches his face more than a girl... :))   there are many other reasons why.

Archived