[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said: z5l.gifz5l.gifz5l.gifThe moment I read Fidel translation I know how this thread going to move and here I am laughing out loud reading you guys crazy posting z5l.gifWho said they will lost in the Island anyway... z5l.gifImagination is AWESOME z5l.gif

ck1Oz said:
I only want them to be together so they can talk. Without phone calls or practice session. Honest, that's what I want. If you want to throw in rushing waves, wet clothes, difficutly building a fire, someone to warm you up, hopefully someone springing a fever ( they always do! )... who am I to complain?

ilukd77 said: ck1Oz said: @Fidelity thanks for the translation.* rubbing hands in glee* I smell a frantic Joon Ho. 
Now how dramatic a rescue?
Very dramatic please. Preferably an overnight stay somewhere by yourselves. 
Please. Pretty please.  O:-)
I only want them to be together so they can talk. Without phone calls or practice session. Honest, that's what I want. If you want to throw in rushing waves, wet clothes, difficutly building a fire, someone to warm you up, hopefully someone springing a fever ( they always do! )... who am I to complain?
Maybe even an ambulance ride with a hospital scene.* ck running away * 
:P

KatKat09 said: ck1Oz said:

@KatKat09 - Joon Ho ALWAYS wears a jacket.
I don't know why. Do you all need to do a biceps check? He didn't have time to work out did he? The actor. Not the CEO.Even Chanwoo and the baker guy are getting thinner.
@Ajusshi- you here huh? My last day of holidays and voyeurism. If anyone can make being totally covered up sexy it would be a K drama. The t-shirt will cling to the arms but loose around the chest. Don't ask me how they'll do it. But they will.

lovelyJihan said: @someoneeeek that's not very manly think to do...lool but don't worry me i'll make smack down look alike baby show.. ;)                                                                              
*BBF means butt buddy forever *

@KatKat09 Whoaa....you have the same thought with Master Byeontae. Should we celebrate on your graduation... <:-P (Yesss...it's me yukiyukiku...i was checking out about the feature to change username, i did to ukia...kekekeke)

Guest violet9004

just want to state my opinion.. :)

i don't know why in YTBLSS the only couple that people care is our OTP.. i mean i read in everywhere that they don't care about other stories and just want to watch shin-shin scene.. and the hug that our PABO couple do is a hot topic in korea because its different from usual KD.. the hug is done with more warm feeling and not awkward.. their scene is always bring smile to me cause they are different yet same in many ways.. IU/JJS is one of the best on-screen couple out there (i don't mind off-screen too) i mean i read korean and trust me people watch it mainly because of them.. and for IU fan i think they like JJS cause even with the hug like that they are ok with that. usually they are very protective toward her. the other sister love story is like heavy one and YS/CW i cannot like them because the chicken ajumma.. well MR and YA enough said with them :-q do not get angry with me  :)>-
i think the director want to balance it because we can see 4 ep back the episode in saturday have a romance scene and sunday it balance it with other romance.. keep it up this pace i think we not going to have any problem with rating.. :)

ukia said: @KatKat09 Whoaa....you have the same thought with Master Byeontae. Should we celebrate on your graduation... <:-P (Yesss...it's me yukiyukiku...i was checking out about the feature to change username, i did to ukia...kekekeke)

Archived