[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

redvelvet87 said: akinahana89 said: Ally said:
With IU as his love interest, Jo Jung Suk had his own worries. He revealed, "When people heard that I was going to be IU's boyfriend in the drama, even my family called me a cradle-robber. As long as it's okay with IU, I'm going to work hard at the relationship.
When asked about the kiss scenes, he(JJS) wittily replied, "We're still at the arguing stage, so I don't know when it'll come out. I'm prepared for the criticism though."

IU added, "We don't have a romantic scenes yet. My fans told me, 'Film without any NGs, and [only kiss] once,' but I think we're going to have to do it many times. I'm going to work hard."
cr: allkpop
so yes guys I think the kiss will totally happen (unless the PD changes his mind). ;)MOST EXCELLENT!! lol. It sounds like IU wants to do it many times...  ;) Thanks for sharing the article!
Did IU mean many kiss scenes or many NGs for one kiss scene?? I thought she meant NGs.
I think she meant NGs, but it could be many kiss scenes as well. You never know. But I was just joking that IU sounded like she wanted to do it many times, regardless of whether or not they were NGs or actual scenes.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

YIN has beautiful fingers.. nice manicure.. n her acting performance is superb.. she deserves that third spot..

ys5
awesome lady..

yukiyukiku said:
i'm very positive that SS has already fallen for JH as wellshe had already feeling before she found out about the bet (that's why she was maddddd almost endlessly to JH)now that she know his true intention and able to trust  him again, the old flame is re-kindledhahahaha...sounds like love from ages ago I agree. SS was really upset when YA lied and told her that she and JH had gotten back together. She was even watching YA and JH interaction at the restaurant she worked at. Sadly, she never noticed that YA was always chasing after JH and JH didn't have any interest in YA - only SS. But then... SS was even more upset when she learned that she was part of a bet. That's why she was mad at JH for so long, but finally... finally we can see SS smiling at JH again. :D

jihanjannah said:

Moon Chae Won better than Song hye Gyo.. /:) okeey it's their opinion i'll respect that,anyway am happy for uri Yoo In Na :-bd ,she was too awesome in QINHM.. but in this drama her character is just  ~X(

suzy in the first place for the outstanding korean drama prize: actress. hmmm she really have a lot of fan. i'm really root for MCW. uff better run away before @LoveSG chased me. 

No Worries. I'm not a fan of suzy ;) she has the backing of her agency I'm sure :) becos she is not the best of the lot...

I won't deny her hard work but she's not there yet...

Hope I dun offend any sz fans here in turn :-S

akinahana89 said: yukiyukiku said:
i'm very positive that SS has already fallen for JH as wellshe had already feeling before she found out about the bet (that's why she was maddddd almost endlessly to JH)now that she know his true intention and able to trust  him again, the old flame is re-kindledhahahaha...sounds like love from ages ago

@loveSG
what if i tell u the only thing i knew about Suzy was that,she was IU's friend lol, i came to know she was an actress through this thread lol,anyway don't worry it's okey, besides it's nice to know that  uri @LoveSG also has some i should say dislikes lol  :D;)

Guest violet9004

BOavcpfCEAApBQD.jpg:large

Soon shin/IU with guitar.. i just love her like this :xi wonder maybe the writer see the explosive reaction after IU sing in ep 34 then she decide that she should be singing in future ep.. i mean IU became no 1 search after the singing in SK.. and then the composer of the song praise her also there are composer that want IU singing their song.. i mean i have no complain if IU and JJS singing in all episode :D:)>-

@iu93jjangthank you for updating us with the current response on JJS & IUi'm all smiling & happy for IU & JJS

yup...me too don't mind at all to have JJS & IU singing in every episodeit's wayyyy much better than watching & listening to chicken ajuhmma, MR, YS's nagging

Whaou Suzy is first. I am shocked. I am sorry but to me she isn't a good actress. But she isn't the worst.MCW is superior. She had many roles and then we can see that she is very subtle. Anyway people don't vote for actress because she is good but because she is loved.And also because they love dramas where their favorite actress are 

@AlobAroLOLBro...why always you against the majority...on purpose, right?perhaps, are you 1 of Suzy' unce-fan?? r u mad at LSG touching her boobs and lip-locking her for whho know how long & how many take/NGs??i cracked up the moment i read your posti'd better buckle up & enjoy the coming spit-fire

I like Suzy, but I feel that she needs more improvement with her acting. She's not the worst, but she's not great either, in my opinion. I thought her acting was decent in Dream High, especially for her first drama and she was decent in Architecture, but in GFB, I did not really enjoy her acting. Something about it... I don't know what it is... but I hope she can continue to improve in her acting. She's already talented with singing. :)

Archived