[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But seeing how we were tricked last time in the preview..... I think the hug gonna be less than 2 seconds
:-<

The moment was cut short in the preview because the next shot shld be SS flying away from JH?

I am prepared for the worst =(

Hopefully I am wrong ;)

i'm not happy with the hug............because i couldnt see the video preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wei wei my line has to have prob today??????? now i gonna kill someone... X( . i think after the hug maybe they fall into awkward moment again or JH will collapse. remember how lack of stamina he is. =)) i think thats why IU said she has to lose weight (rolling in the floor again).now i gonna sue my internet provider for make me missing this moment very much. i barely can open this thread. i think i can barely post this also and guys if you can read this its mean i'm successful to post. :-L

Guest iheartyou1518

[MV] Cho jung seok -I love you so much(완전 사랑해요) (SoonSin the best(최고다 이순신) OST Part 3)

just turn on the cc for english subs.. :) let's listen together.. :))

Guest syahrilaiyub

Still here,

So i dig IU rumour

1st with g-dragon member i think(the one in MIA clip)

2nd eunhyuk

But more fans want him with the g dragon members when MIA mv release

I heard IU sad due she have to leave him for other agency.... its on MIA MV on youtube

Guest beanshpy

maybe that was the "important scene" that IU was talking about last week. She had to go on a diet because JJS gonna hug her and he had to do a little "lifting" hihihi.
still in giddy mode. i just can't keep their EMBRACE (am not using hug) outta my mind! :x :x :x

Archived