[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoveSG

said: He mentioned in Happy Together he was born when

his mum was 43

.... perhaps because his siblings were all married and have to take care of their own families they cannot take care of his mum? I don't know anything else but seems likely 

:)

I guess we can all appreciate him a bit more and love him more and more! :x

Thanks @akinahana89 @ck10z @yukiyukiku

;)

)

edensor said: akinahana89 said: I searched a little bit to try and find more information about the situation and this was the most I was able to find so far:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/4260/20120622/jo-jung-suk-i-had-family-issues-im-not-dodging-military-service.htm

edit://

This really makes me respect him even more than before. Money and debt was definitely an issue, but it was because of that, that JJS became a theater actor. Still, it must have been very difficult for him, but his hard work has definitely paid off now. He has the love of so many fans who will support him through his difficulties. :)

I'm reading a JJS interview right now and he said that he has a sister and a brother who are much, much older than him. He's the maknae, which I guess makes sense since his mom was 43 when he was born. I think it's suffice to say that his siblings had their own responsibilities to their families, so JJS had to sacrifice to be the breadwinner for his mom. A lot of respect to him, really. His mom must be proud to have a son like him.

Guest syahrilaiyub

I forgot the group name but, the tile of the song here without you, the vocalist have duet with certain peeps

Archived