[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@evokdon't worry about @edensorshe probably still going nuts over IU falling on JJS' sensationmaybe she wants to make a video how to trip fall kiss...and all in 1 deal using that big picturethen send it to JJS & IU so they can re-shoot the scene to all of our satisfactionright @edensor?

evok said: collecting and make that person your role model is ok! you do it in real life too but take someones big picture and put it infront of you everyday and dream about that person is really too much for me... I like artist too I make fandom about them but I never dream about them because ıts something like devote your love to someone who dont know who you are? I know this is what we call being fan I also so so much respect to artist fans but somethings is still so much for me!  :D

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

gall_bt.gifviewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684
I remember in this scene, when JH shows his dancing skills, SS laughs...and coz I'm IU's fan as well, i realize that the way SS laughs at that scene is really similar to how IU laughs in interviews...(the infamous ahjumma laugh)it's as if she's not even acting anymore!! haha
 which really makes me wonder..Is it possible for IU to be charmed by JJS's wonderful acting? Coz I really do agree that JJS really brings the best in IU in terms of their scenes together  :\"> :\"> ah. too much feels for this couple :x :x

@Ally: I was thinking the same :)
In the last episodes, Soon Shin kept laughing like IU!!I was wondering why... ?
She must be really comfortable arounf JJS!That's so cute...sweet!!AS everyone said, their on screen and off screen chemistry is really good :)

soon shin-a dont you see MY SACRIFICE for u?- Jun Ho =))

this is one of my favorite song. 

edited:i couldnt help myself to imagine how a troublemaker JH when he ran away from home to be a singer. maybe like this? blacko 19

here u go guys episode 34 subs are NEARLY complete! I have watched the full episode with subs already :)

http://subtitle.darksmurfsub.com/public/subtitle_list.php?tid=QS.&title=Lee.Sun.Sin.is.the.Best

ENJOY!

Archived