[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last post before going to bed today.
how caring can Junho be??1. Fanning food - too hot for SS liking2. Wiping tears away3. Covering SS with jacket4. Kneeling down to comfort SS5. Buying toiletries and breakfast6.________7. ________

Guest xxmagsxx

ohh.. and uhh i think there were two of you @tiendoank @jihanjannah...who said the editing was a mess. To me, the way the scenes were done felt SO incomplete..they bypassed all the best parts a viewer looks forward to seeing ..seriously...they cut the flow of our squeal moments..WHY!?? :-/

There's something I was wondering about. Since SS is gonna have a role where she's gonna sing... is she supposed to be good at singing? lol I mean I know IU's a terrific singer in real life (I've been an IU fangirl since her debut with MIA), but I mean is IU gonna act SS's role as if she's not a good singer? I wonder...

tiendoank said: One last post before going to bed today.
how caring can Junho be??1. Fanning food - too hot for SS liking2. Wiping tears away3. Covering SS with jacket4. Kneeling down to comfort SS5. Buying toiletries and breakfast6.________7. ________

Guest xxmagsxx

hmmm...were we as viewers supposed to think ..he was at his desk the whole night...cause he only went over to cover her with his jacket when it was morning lol

xxmagsxx said: ohh.. and uhh i think there were two of you @tiendoank @jihanjannah...who said the editing was a mess. To me, the way the scenes were done felt SO incomplete..they bypassed all the best parts a viewer looks forward to seeing ..seriously...they cut the flow of our squeal moments..WHY!?? :-/

Guest iheartyou1518

xxmagsxx said: ohh.. and uhh i think there were two of you @tiendoank @jihanjannah...who said the editing was a mess. To me, the way the scenes were done felt SO incomplete..they bypassed all the best parts a viewer looks forward to seeing ..seriously...they cut the flow of our squeal moments..WHY!?? :-/

maybe JH just stared at SS all night? Maybe they went home in the wee hours of the morning? maybe the writer saw the leaked script in the internet and made changes and  messed it up as a result.  It looked like the scenes jumped from one scenario to another because of poor editing perhaps, and the production thought we will never notice because we are too giddy with the SS-JH moments they gave us!  :))

Why is grandma yelling like that all the time,especially at the family ? She really scares me and makes my heart shrink.Doesn't she know how to speak nice? never saw her give a good look to someone , seems like the family members are like enemies to her. I mean everybody there has problems to face and not yelling like that but she seems like she is on fire , or robbed every day.

Guest iheartyou1518

i love the scene where JH wipe away her tears.. and SS was so cute when she did this.. :)
tumblr_mp5tmojWo91rlzlwyo9_400.gif
cr: as tagged

LoveSG said: This means he has already realised his feelings for SS... he is acting out this realisation with his actions.
To be honest, if we need him to think by himself for even a moment that he has fallen in love..... it would take up unnecessary timing just to see him think... Actions speak louder than words ;) 
If he has changed for SS' sake, I believe it's safe to say he already knows he loves her, hence his more considerate actions towards SS :)
Now it's up for SS to totally feel the sincerity from him and reciprocate appropriately :) That time shall come in tomorrow's episode, I guess (and hope fervently)  :x :> :-bd

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Jo Jung Suk Comforts IU All Night

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Jo Jung Suk Comforts IU All NightJun 29, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments2 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) comforted Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) all night.

Joon Ho overheard Soon Shin and Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s conversation and realized that Soon Shin was not Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan)’s biological daughter. As Soon Shin got shocked and left the house, he followed her.

Joon Ho bought Soon Shin a drink. Soon, she got tipsy and asked, “How can I see my family now?” Joon Ho gently wiped her tears and said, “You are just you.”

That night, Soon Shin fell asleep in Joon Ho’s office. Joon Ho watched her sleep with a smile.

cr: koreandrama.com

Archived