[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The  preview is on the KBS site if you guys want to see it. It's not been uploaded to YT yet.
Night guys, will wait for the raw. I had to reload my computer so want to see how JH smiled at SS at the end. Overall it wasn't a bad episode. Enough sweet moments for me to repeat until the subs comes out.

Love it that tonight's episode started and ended with Soon Shin (despite the Chicken Ahjumma in between,lol!) Soon Shin standing up to MR, her attitude when it was her turn at the audition plus the BGM at the end are pointing to one thing, yes, finally, Soon Shin is about to show the world what she can do! And it's episode 33, lol! 
But really, our OTP's scenes together, woah, can we have more like that, writer-nim? 
:x

ahh preview is good, ıt looks like she take the audition. she will chosed for role. she looks very happy but JA looks so jelly ang angry!
but now I wonder where is that SS on the top of JH scene! ıs it from next week! :((

Guest iheartyou1518

tonight's SC :)
SS face when she knew the truth
BN7EJxUCAAAWpG_.jpg
BN7FotdCAAAalRF.jpg

and then knight in shining suit JH came.. :)
BN7Fr-WCYAAl9yT.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Archived