[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys little tip fromme,
at justin tv, this channel owner has 5-6 more channel which shows this drama at same time, she/he also gave the info about them under the main screen! at 701 there will be more than 1.000.000 people, go to 704 or 705! ;)

@Salma_z
she dont air full tv schedules, she only chose the popular ones and change the channel at right time. she will open KBS at 2 pm!

Not me, I just happened to come by and like fast fw not have to sit through the boring parts.
MR is explaining her ( Soon Shin ) father's role in helping her. JH is listening. I came in halfway just switched on my live stream not to mention it's lagging quite a bit.

Guest iheartyou1518

KYAAA! I squeal when JH came into view!!! kekeke..
JH heard all about SS not being Lee father's daughter.. JH tried to comfort her but SS told him she's fine.. my goodness! JH is hurting.. 

Yeah this time Jun Ho didn't accept SS pushing his help away and they are now in the car.
I am not going to bother commenting on the parts I am not interested in okay? I am doing a Google doc for Good doctor and popping by only when I hear Jun Ho's voice.
MR is now speaking to her manager.
Oops they are at the Han River  now.

SPOILERhahahahahaha the Han river scene..while comforting SS,he did that patting shoulder thing SS was like whatta,it was really awkward.. =))
the sounde soup place..they drinking.. :D
SS told him how she will face her family,like fidality translated..SS crying..aww JH wipet her teares..how beautiful is that.. :x

Auw... sweet... Junho said he is not okay... he worried about her...Take a look at Soon Shin face... she is definetely surprise and thinking "why this man worried about me...'Junho ride her...They're going to han river and here we go BOTTLE scene! (now this is the scene name:p

:)) )
ohhh... they're having some soju scene...She is going to drunk!! Pigy back and night together might REAL!!! >:) >:)

Guest iheartyou1518

Aww. JH and SS talk in the Han river... awkward moment when JH pat SS shoulder. so cute! please dont fight the attraction.. :) omo! they're drinking! where will these lead to? Babies, perhaps?? :D

Archived