[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest ilukd77

tiendoank said: I don't think Our cute CEO is still virgin ... He and YA were couple when he ran away from home to become singer ... Hopefully they spend some quality night with each other ... By the way our CEO is so touchy feel man .... They might have done DING DONG with each other .... NOWAY he is virgin ... He is just so cute to be virgin at 30's ... SS is getting some experience one ... :o) :o)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilukd77

In Korea (Asia) today is the day ... Other side of the world where I am, we need to sleep .... I really don't know how to sleep ... I think there is really something in YATBLSS, I just cannot do anything ... Another sleepless night ... Gosh why is YATBLSS is 50. Eps drama ... Why ~X( :(

Guest ilukd77

Today Ep
Our imagination : SS got drunk ... She called JH ... They spend all night together and magic happens.
Reality : SS and JH holding coffee bottle ... JH patting on SS shoulder like kids ... No interaction
WWWWHY it's happening to me. ... Going going crazy ... ahhhh ^#(^ :-SS X(

Guest ilukd77

dfwkimchi said: boys n gals - tried the new soompi seach feature - searched for cockpit - n all your postings with that word was listed from most recent to the earliest - Pretty Cool!!

LOLeveryone seems unable to move on from the bottle & cockpit =))
all of you have been tackling my sense of byeontaeism backnow the term of "bottle" "coffee" and "cockpit" if we sum it upit's strange that actually "cockpit" that we're talking about...shape like a "bottle" with color of "coffee"depending if you like cappuchino...it'll be a bit darkerif you like cafe latte...it''ll be a bit lightereven if you like dark black....you can order black coffeestrong, esppreso...stronger, double espresso

well...i'll leave it up to you alli got to run now

LOL again n again. but it kind of dangerous too. if JJS ever looking here n try to know who called him. just type 'that' word and our name will appear with the post. oh no. sorry jung suk oppa, we mean no harm. just blame the google trans not us.  =))

Hahaha

he might go like this

JJS: "they are so mean!" :((

Lol. =))

Archived