[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@katkat09 thank u for the JJS interview clip... :) about to sleep, when suddenly saw your posting...it was a nice interview JJS being so upfront of him a new actor in the industry..because of his theater background he excels in his craft wether its in a series or movie.and oh man! When he chooses IU.. Geez! One lucky girl.. ;;)

Guest violet9004

BNzxjGDCQAA8iCF.jpg:large
just want to see this pic :x
weird news : i think IU fan is cool with IU doing this scene with JJS and to see netizen reaction toward this is weird for me  :-?i guess they also have PABO couple fever.. =))

@jihanjannah & @annamchoi
you're welcome...it's only just now too that I discovered the sub version of that video interview...
The more I discover about JJS, the more I get to know that he's very talented, dedicated to his work.He's also very cool, a very great singer too...and he has a very cute laugh..hehehe     :x

woow @atilia and @annamchoi thanki you guys didn't know it was that easy to post video from youtube >:D< hahaha omo i did it,hahaha yeahuuu!!! okeey thi's my first video ever posted here am soo happy anyway soorrry guys i know it's off the topic,but wanted to share with you since yesterday!!! plss forgive me this time, you guys,specially bollywood fans in this thread check out this guys dance moves, am a girl and i can't do that,he's too amazing!!!!his names is Ranbir Kapoor :x piaaaan chingus plssss >:D<

:x 

I still think JJS has a crush on IU. He was sooo happy when she praised his high cheekbones and his glowing skin. Plus, in the interview where IU stated they'll get together next week, he was really shy to look at IU for a long time, and he seemed really happy. I am not worried who else did a drama with JJS, because I know that IU and him have great chemistry, so this week's episodes will be really exciting to see.

I wish she stays on top of him for a while...I mean she does have the "i want you" look. /:)  The hiking scene look or the episode 18 hug scene look was awkward, @-) but this time, it seems so different. I hope the writers can make this scene really special and memorable. :x 8->

Archived