[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said: Fans cut from Junho singing scene.Only the part "wanjon sarang haeyo darling..." (I really love you honey)First part... Soon SHin lost smileSecond part... Soon Shin get up and left...She is... jealousol6.gifIn her ears she heard this... "Wanjon saranghaeyo Yeon Ah... Wanjon sarang haeyo Yeon Ahh..." qgt.gif

tiendoank said: edensor said: Fans cut from Junho singing scene.Only the part "wanjon sarang haeyo darling..." (I really love you honey)First part... Soon SHin lost smileSecond part... Soon Shin get up and left...She is... jealousol6.gifIn her ears she heard this... "Wanjon saranghaeyo Yeon Ah... Wanjon sarang haeyo Yeon Ahh..." qgt.gif

Guest ilukd77

500 pages ... Thank you all my YATBLSS's lovers/friends for all the things you have done make it possible .... Thanks for the sleepless night ... Thanks for the naughty thought .... thanks for the lecture about JJS anatomy, thanks for the love for IU/SS, thank for the special friend @AlobAro who has undying love for IJssi , thanks for all the hate towards crappy Ajjummas .... YATBLSS fighting .... JJS fighting, IU fighting .... Love you all from the bottom of my heart

yoeda

said: @ilukd77 the princess real name is lee yoon ji. 

i have the feeling that JJS will always look good with any actress. not only an actress but actor too. he and LSG relationship in K2H have been called as the Best Bromance in 2012. 

Bollywood once really spread a fever before K-Pop. at that time i still in school. if i not mistaken Dilawale Dulhania still airing in Indian cinema from 1994 till now and hold record as the longest film airing in cinema. really impressive.

edensor

wrote:

»

Fans cut from Junho singing scene.Only the part "wanjon sarang haeyo darling..." (I really love you honey)First part... Soon SHin lost smileSecond part... Soon Shin get up and left...She is... jealousIn her ears she heard this... "Wanjon saranghaeyo Yeon Ah... Wanjon sarang haeyo Yeon Ahh..." <br />

<br />

/>

Even Young Hoon can tell what Soon Shin heard Thats why he look at her like that 

Guest normalahamid

yoeda said: ilukd77 said: jihanjannah said: am really going crazy,when SS will at least to us how she feels about JH,JH's feelings were soo obvious yet it took him to realize more than 20ep...mamma mia!!!!how about SS, who's more Pabouthan JH...am soo gonna curse that director for the rest of my life if he put SS's confessipn n last ep...don't even think that director... :-t %-(

cherryblossomkawai said: I just finish to watch Baazigar ( with Shahrukh Khan as a villain).3 hours of Kajol and Shahrukh Khan. Kajol and Shahrukh Khan never kissed but theirs scenes always satisfied me. They were so hot together with theirs kisses on neck, etc...Anyway, i hope SS can neck kiss (i hope this expression exists) JH. 
:D

ilukd77

said: This is for all my friends who want to watch The KIng 2 Hearts ..... Please do it, for the sake of JJS please do it. Me too I was not really into K2H, but when I saw JJS I fell in love immediately, Gosh he is so amazing in the role of body gard ... He and princess (don't know her name, sorry) are terrific....their story is I think one of the best in K drama history .... You will forget LEE seung gi and Han Ji Won .... You will cry in every scene when they are together... JJS is so handsome and so upright in that role ... He is not clumsy like JH .... Yesterday I was missing JJS so much and watched one of the fan made MV in YouTube .... I was crying Ike crazy ... I like him in YATBLSS but after i watched K2H i fell in love with him ... :x

normalahamid said:
yoeda said:
ilukd77 said:
jihanjannah said: am really going crazy,when SS will at least to us how she feels about JH,JH's feelings were soo obvious yet it took him to realize more than 20ep...mamma mia!!!!how about SS, who's more Pabouthan JH...am soo gonna curse that director for the rest of my life if he put SS's confessipn n last ep...don't even think that director... :-t %-(

Archived